09

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

It's still hard for me to believed about what my own mom said to Myungsoo earlier. I mean, what? I already lived here alone for the past two years, so why she done this right now? When I asked her about that today, she only giving the weird answer.

"He's not a stranger. You know him and he also know you. So, it should not have problem for both of you for living together. But, I was hoping that you guys will be back together again. I like him, Yujin. Don't you have any feelings for him again??" I was speechless when my mom asked that.

I sighs again and looks at the clock on the desk in front of me. It's already past six now and I need to make dinner, for me and Myungsoo of course. I'm not a bad person letting people that stayed in my house straving. I stepped out from my room, only to see Mungsoo is also just came out from his room too.My heart feels fluttering a bit seeing him looks stunning right now with only white plain t-shirt and pajama pants. It seems like he is just finished showering, as I looked his hair in messy and wet style. 

We are just standin in front of our room for a while before he breaks the silence.

"Err..." I just raised my eyebrow while he rubbing his back hair. "I was going to... err..."

"You was what?" I asked him.

"I was going to ask you about where you put a ramen since..." Ahhh~ So, he was hungry.

"Are you saying that you hungry right now and want to cook some ramen but you didn't know where I put it?" He just nodded. It's cute to see him like this.

"Y-yeah... I'm sorry if it sounds rude but..." Suddenly, I heard something like....? I look at him and he just holding his stomache. I was going to laughs right away, but when I saw him just rubbing his stomache, I can't. Poor him. I think he didn't even eat from the time he moving to this house because too busy cleaning his room and put his things in there.

"You should asked me earlier. It's not like Im going to eat you up when you said that. I'm human too, okay?" I said and walks to downstairs and go straight to the kitchen. "And if you want to eat, then don't just standing there like an idiot and help me down here..." I shouts him from the kitchen. Oh, well, I don't want to look like an easy owner, okay?

I was taking some meat out from the fridge when I saw him already standing beside me. 

"Here, take this and clean it up." I give him the meat and he just grabbed it. He go to the sink and start to clean it. "Make sure you clean it properly." He just nodded. I just smile. He's like a kid who just follow what his mom asked him to. Then, I starts cutting some vegetables and preparing the ingredients to cook. 

"Where should I put this?" I looked at him as he pointed the meat that he had just cleaned.

"Just put it at the big bowl there. I will do the rest after this." I told him and continues doing my work.

"So, what do you want to cook today?" He asked after putting the meat in the bowl and put it beside me.

"Some simple dishes like, stew? And some fried meat?"

"Fried meat? It's rare for me to see someone done that instead grilling it." He said.

"Yeap, I was too lazy waiting for it to cook completely. Grilling it would take long period to cook anyway, and I don't want to starve my guest like that." I said while glaring at him. He just makes fake cough, feeling embarassed about earlier.

"So, is there anything I can do next?"

"Nope. Just sit there and wait for the dishes. It won't take too long."

"Alright.." Then, he sits at the dining chair and just watching me with hand on his chin.  

"I mean that you can watch the tv or something else and I will call you when it's done.." God, does he have to do that and making the situation turns awkward? 

"Hmm, nope. I think I just sit here. After all, the scene in front of me is much interestiong than those in the TV." I turns my head and seeing him smirking like that makes me face the front again.

Heol~ what the heck I'm letting him stay here again? I'm absolutely in awkward moment right now with my ex-husband and it was... 

I sighs...

Today is totally hard day for me...

 

*DONE EDITING ^^*

 

::Those photo I used is not from me. Thank You.. ::