08

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

I was just stares at Myungsoo who is busy looking around in the house. After a while, his eyes turns at me, probably feels my eyes on him.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, again.

"Well, at least you should invite me to sit first before asking." He said, making me feels more annoyed.

"I don't care if you want to sit or run around this house, Myungsoo. Just tell me WHY?" I said, with my voice tone starting to be higher.

"Hey, don't be mad okay? I came here in peace you know..." He said, trying to calm me down.

"If you didn't want me to get angry or something, then answer my question." I crossed my arms, still staring at him.

"Okay." He said, with sigh. "The truth is, I can't find any house right now. There are some, but it's too far from our workplace, so I've ask your omma if she can asked anyone she knew living this place about that, and she said you lived here. So-"

"So you agree with that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know what to do. She insisted me to stay here with you. She worried that something would happened to you, that's why she did that." I just glare at him, still can't believe about his words. "It's true. Trust me, or if you don't, ask your omma then."

I thought about what he said for a while. I just sighs. "Okay then. Since I do this for my mom, I will let you stay here, with conditions." He just furrowed his eyebrows.

"Do I really have to follow the rules before I can stay here?"

"Of course, I have to do it after all since you and me are opposite gender. Understand?" I said.

 

Myungsoo POV:

I was nearly laughing when heard her words but I can't since it would looked rude to her, and I don't want our first met after two years ends badly. So, I just hold it and nodded slowly, waiting for her to speaks again.

"First, don't ever, ever n NEVER enter or peek my room. It's one of my privacy place and I hates someone just enter my room without permission. Second, please pretending that we do not know for each other at the office and tell them we are housemates. Lastly and the most important, never bring any stranger, especially girls or will have to kick you out although you're my boss. Arraseo?" The last condition though... I just nodded to it.

"Okay if you said so. After all, this is your house so I have to do it." I said, shrugged my shoulders. She nodded.

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. So, you room is at upstairs, the left one. Remember, do not barge in my room."She said again in hard tone. 

"Yes, Ma'am. I will not even dare to enter your room." She just give a dead glare to me, But it looks cute to me. I can't even feel scary at all seeing those eyes staring like that to me.  I took my luggage and starts walking to upstairs, but stops in the middle to look at her again. "Thank, Yujin for letting me stay here and didn't just kick me out as soon as you saw me earlier."

"I will kick you if you makes me so." I just smiles with her words and continue walking towards my new bedroom.

 

Yujin POV:

As I watched his body starting to disappeared from my sight, I blew out a sighs, feeling relieved. It was hard to acting normally in front of him when my heart is beating so fast that it's going to pop out any soon. I was thiking hard about how it will do when he's staying with me under one roof?

God, I hope he can find another place to stay or else I afraid something bad will happen...

I mean...

Forget it...

 

*DONE EDITING ^^*