13

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

It's been a month since Myungsoo staying in my house now.I was slowly used with his presence with me although we are still not in very good terms. I admit my heart is still looking for him, but I'm still afraid to fall in love again.

Today is Saturday so I have free time for one whole day, so I decided to clean my house since it's been a while I did it before. Here I was, standing in front of Myungsoo's room, knocking the door loudly.

"Kim Myungsoo, wake up!" I shouted as my hand is busy knocking the door, hoping that he will able to hear it clearly. "Kim Myung-" I stop shouting as the door is open from inside and Myungsoo's appears with his eyes is half closed, messy-but-so-damn-y hair, plain white t-shirt and pajama pants. I just stunned seeing him still able to look so hot although he is just waking up from sleep.

"Why do you shouting in front of my bedroom door this early, huh?" My thought just went away as I heard him asking me, while rubbing his bed hair.

"Help me clean this house today." I said straightfowardly, making his eyes open so wide.

"What? Can't it be done tomorrow?" He whine. I sighs.

"No, mister. The soon the better. So, don't be lazy and help me out." I said and walking to downstairs towards the living room.

"Hmm, which I should start first??" I muttered myself, while tapping my finger on my chin. After thinking for a while, I decided to clean the cabinet and the couch first. I was cleaning the windows when Myungsoo appears beside me and this time still wearing the same outfit but with fresh look.

"Where should I do first?" He asked. I stops cleaning for a while, looking at surrounding.

"Clean the floor, please. Vaccum is in the store room." He just nodded and gone to get the vaccum. He was struggling using the vaccuum at first since he is not familiar enough cleaning the house ( a spoil rich boy I have to say), but after a while, he used to it and able to clean every inch of the floor in the house.

"What's next??" He asked me again after done his job.

"Mop the floor." I said bluntly, holding the mop with my hand.

"Huh?" He just frowned.

"If you don't want to do it, I will do it myself then." I said, bringing the mop with me when suddenly, he grabs my hand and pull out the mop from it.

"It's okay. I will do it." He said and starts mopping the floor. When I looks at him, I feel pity for making him doing this.

"If you feel tired, just tell me. I can done it for you." I said. He just shook his head.

"I'm fine. Don't worry too much." He said while smiles to me.

After finished cleaning inside the house, both of us moves to outside the house. Myungsoo once again frowned when I ask him to lift the flower pot to other side for couple of times.

"Why are you doing this to me? Are you trying to kill me or what?" He asked me, while his hands grabbing his waist and moves his head side to side.

"If I want to kill you, I had done it a long time ago." I said. "Now, stop nagging like a kid and put the pot at there." He just sighs heavily but still lift the pot to the place that I want him to put.

After hours, we are able to finished all the works, including cleaning the bathroon and our blankets. He finally sits on the couch, catching his breathe heavily. 

"I'm tired." He said. I just give him a bottle of mineral water and he just grabs it, mouthing 'thank you' word. He quickly open the bottle and drink it until it becomes half empty.

"I'm sorry for making you did all this." I said.

"It's okay. If you are the one asking me to do this, I don't mind. But, if someone else, I'll say no." he said. I just smiles.

"So, since you work hard today,, I should give you some reward then. So, is there anything you want me to do?" He just looking at me.

"I just want you." I stunned when he said that. 

"You..." 

"Hey, I'm just kidding, princess. A lunch will be fine for me." He said calmly while continue drinking the water. I was a little disappointed when he said that he was joking, but hearing he calling me princess makes my heart is fluttering.

"Oh, well... what do you want ot eat then?"

"Hmmm..." His face shows that he was thinking about something. "Anything as long you are the one who cooking it."

"Of course I will do it, you pabo. Go rest at your room then, I will call you when lunch is ready." I said and quickly stand up and go to the kitchen to starts cooking.

"Nah, I will rest here.." He said and starts lying down on the couch and close his eyes. I just looks at him from afar. Poor him, he must be too tired. Maybe I was too harsh to him, I thought while my hand is busy working.

 

Myungsoo POV:

Jinjja, I was totally exhausted right now. I really have to respect any married woman for doing this every single day, including my own mother and of course my mother-in-law too. I open my eyes a bit, looking at Yujin is busy cooking at the kitchen. My heart is just melt seeing her sight right now. She must be tired yet still wanting to make lunch for me. I smiles, feeling how it feel with her by my side. However, I still wondering about how I should tell her about the truth. I close my eyes again, thinking about those without realizing I starts to doze off.

 

Yujin POV:

About 30 minutes, I was done cooking the dishes and putting the last one on the dining table. I walks towards Myungsoo, only to see him is falling asleep. I smile a bit, seeing his tired yet angelic face sleeping rifht now. I bend my body a bit, and my hand starts to shaking his body lightly.

"Myungsoo-ah.. Wake up. Lunch is ready." I said. Seeing him starts to move a bit, I go to the kitchen again, grabs the rice that I have put into the two bowls earlier. Myungsoo was already in front of the dining table, with his looks amazed with the food that I cooked.

"Wow, all of this looks delicious." he said while looking at me. 

"It's my way to show my gratitude to you, for helping me earlier." I said, standing beside him and putting the rice bowl on the table. I looks at him. "Why are you waiting for? Go sit then." I said but he just staring at me, making me feel uncomfortable about that. "Is there anything wrong with my face?" I said while rubbing my face. He just shook his head and just lean his face closer to me...

 

 

... and kissing my cheek. I just looked at him blankly, still shocked about it. He smiles.

"That the reward for me to you, princess. Thanks." He said before sits on the chair and starts eating. I still looking at him, feels butterfly inside my stomache because of the kiss. "Why are you still standing? Come eat together." He said, making me breaks my stare of him. Feeling a bit shy about my action earlier, I sits in front of him and starts enjoying the great lunch today.

 

 

 

*Hi~ sorry for late editing this. Busy with working these days, so I hope you can understand about that.. ^^*

 

AND SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH... I'M STILL NOT GOOD WITH IT... >__<