Final already!!! T T

I'm Still His Wife!!!

*Ahh~ sad to tell this, but well, it's the end of the story.... *

(16/4/21: Please do read the author note below the fics... thank you :D)



The day surely passed really fast and it's been one month since I met Yerim. She really kept her promises and I never heard about her anymore. Myungsoo like always, busy with stuff at the office and along with me too. But, that doesn't mean our love grew fader instead it become much stronger, and I'm happy because my life is better now, with my lovely husband by my side now.

 

I open my eyes, only to see Myungsoo was not beside me. I wake up and discover something at the mirror. It was a sticky note. I grabs the paper, and read it.

 

-Gud morning, princess! Looking for me?

Well, I was not too far from the house.

Come see me in front of the house as soon you saw this-

 

I just smile and shook my head. "I wonder what is he planning to." I said before walking out from the room. I was walking towards the front door, only too see the frontyard was completely turns into beautiful garden, full of colourful roses. Myungsoo was standing in front of me, wearing a blue blouse along with a black slack, while holding bunch of red roses. 

"What the...?" I can't hide my happiness as it was too beautiful out here. I slowly walks to him and stop in front of him. "What is this all about, Myungsoo?"

"I was waiting for you for almost three hours. Luckily, my patience was in high level, so I just keep waiting for you to wake up even the day will turns into night." I just chuckled. "Han Yujin..." I look at him. Then, suddenly, he kneel in front of me, making me shocked.

"Myung--"

"Han Yujin, for the past two years, I've been hurting you so much, yet you still loves me. How I appreciate that you willing to accept me back although I have done all those things to you. How I was appreciate that you always makes my life brighter than before. I was really happy, to found you to be part of me." Then, he give the roses to me. "I never propose you before. So, I'm doing it now.." My tears starts to rolling down. "Han Yujin, will you be my wife until my last breath, my friend who willing support me forever and soon will become mom for my kids??" I just smile and wipe the tears. I grab the roses and nodded.

"I'm willing to, My handsome husband." He just smiling before he stands up and grab my waist.

"I'm sorry if this not romantic enough to do such a thing.." He said.

"Anni.. this is the best thing I ever have..." I said. Then, slowly, he put his lips on my, kissing me gently.

"I love you, Han Yujin." He said after he broke the kiss.

"I love you too, oppa~" I said, making both of us laugh. Then, he is looking at me before leaning his face to me again, wanting to kiss me when suddenly....

"Hmmmppphhh!" I cover my mouth. His eyes was widened. Same goes with me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I--- hmmpphhhh!" I can't talk. I feel want to vomit right now. Wait the minute....

Both of us looking to each other.....

"Myungsoo~" I call him.

"What is it?" He was waiting for me to answer him when he making his shocking face to me.

 

 

"I think....... I'M PREGNANT!"

 

----------------THE END------------------

 



*Hey3.. finally it's done!!! TT TT thanks for subs, comments and upvote this fanfic... first of all,trully sorry because i can't reply all of your comments, but i must say, i really happy seeing your feedback about this story.. fortunately, it's positive comments though... ^^ Anyway, keep looking forward for my new story ne..?? Enjoy!!! Bye3... Arghhh!!! I'm crying.. can't believe this story already done.... tsk tsk tsk.......*

*Keep supporting my stories okay??? thanks again... aja2 hwaiting!!!!*

 

**Update on 16/4/21**:

Hello readers, it's me again. Truly apologize for wasting lots of time editing this stories *bow* and I was grateful for all of your patience waiting for it, totally appreciate that!! T_T It's been a while since this story was published and I was still happy that many people looking for this. Thank you so much guys!!!!

Please do comment, subscribes or upvote if this story worth to get it. It's not an order, it's an option for all of you... ^_^

Once aain, thank you so much everyone!!!

Saranghae <3 *making love sign using finger* >_< hehehe...

XOXO~~