20

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

 "Arghh~ I'm bored~" Myungsoo frowned at the living room. I was washing the dishes from the breakfast earlier in the kitchen. Then, I heard a footstep was moving closer to me. I smile as I know who it is.

"Then, go out with your friends. It's good for your body to work out." I said and putting the bowl at its place. I turned my body to look at him while wiping my hands with clean towel.

"All of them were busy right now..." He said with his eyes looking and following all my movement. I put the towel at the small hanger beside the cabinet before going to living room. He just following me from behind. 

"You mean, all of Infinite members?" He just nodded. I reorganize the small cushion on the couch so that it will look neat. Myungsoo also helping me doing it as I give the cushion and asked him to place at the other side. 

"Jagi~" I was looking at him, and his expression really shows that he was so boring.

"How I should help you with that?" I asked him. At first, he looks like he thinking something before formed a smile and looking at me again. I raised my eyebrow.

"How about, we both going for a date?"

"Date?" I crossed my arms. He nodded.

"Yup, after all, we never done it once since our marriage right..?" 

"But, we do once.." His face turns into confusion. "Don't you remember, during our first meeting? At the cafe? About you saying that you didn't love me and I didn't love you that time?" I said, making him to remember that day. He just sigh.

"Must you talked about the past right now?" He said slowly and holding my waist, making me moving closer to him. I can't stare his eyes too long as it will makes my heart flutter, so I just looking at his nose. "That time, I was not able to accept about the marriage and being so childish. But now..." He caresses my cheek with his thumb. "I never feels regret about it anymore..." He kiss my forehead. How warm his lips are.

"I'm sorry.." I said and he just smiles and shook his head. 

"It's okay. So, how's that?" He is looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"Alright. But, let me change my clothes first." I said and smiles at him. 

"Okay, princess...." He said and take a peck at my lips. "I will waiting for you..." He released his hands on my waist, and I walking to upstairs to changing my clothes. As soon as I open my closet, I just taking out a purple loose blouse along with black skinny jeans. I put some make up but not thick, just making my face looks natural. Then, I just clip my front hair, making my forehead shows. I just let my hair down, so it will looks casual, matching with my outfit. Lastly, I put some perfume and grab my handbag. And, I'm done.....

I get out from my room, only to see Myungsoo already waiting for me in front of my bedroom. He looks handsome with just wearing black t-shirt with a word characters on it and a black jeans. I know he loves black actually.

"Wow! My wife is so pretty now~" He said, while looking at me up and down. It makes me blush a little.

"Stop it!" I said. 

He just laugh. "I know you love it.." He said and grab my hand and hold it. "Should we?" I just nodded and both of us walking out from the house together.

 

It was a fun date, walking to the park and then going to shopping. At first, he insist to buy anything I want, but I don't want to as I'm not a type of girl who loves shopping for unecessary things. Then, he just gives up and we just take a look of any things in the shopping mall. 

As we pass by the jewellery shop, my eyes catch a beautiful open heart shape necklace with star at the end of it.

I didn't realize that I was looking at it for too long that suddenly Myungsoo talking to me."It's pretty.Do you want that?" I was looking at him and he also looking at the necklace. 

"It's okay-" I said, but he just pulling me and go inside the shop.

"Can I have that necklace at there?" He asked one of the worker there while pointing at the place where the necklace are. 

"Which one, sir?" The worker asks.

"That one." He said, pointing at the necklace that we saw earlier. The staff just nodded and take the necklace out from the display glass.

"You didn't have to, Myungsoo-" I said.

"I have to. Since there's nothing that you want, at least let me buy that. Think of it as one of my gift okay?" He said and smile. "Oh, since we are here,we should buy a couple rings too so that people knows that we are married." He said again while looking at the ring that shown in the glass counter.

"Myungsoo..." I was touched as he looks happy looking at those rings. "Thank you..." He looked at me.

"It's me who should said thank you for accepting me again after what I have done to you..." I just smile. "Oh, that one is pretty..." I look at where he point to. 

"Yeah, it's pretty for me too..." I said. It does look simple, but still it have some elegant feel around it.

"Should we get this?" I just nodded. Then, he asked the same staff there to pick those rings. 

"Would you like to wear it now or put it in the box?" The female staff asked.

"We just wear it here..." I told her. When the staff was already put the rings in front of us, Myungsoo take one of it, and slipped it to my finger. It was in perfect size.

"It's beautiful." He said, as he grabs another one and put it at his own finger. "See, everyone will knows that we are Husband and wife." He said with cute smile, showing his ring to me. I just laughs.

After we buy the ring and the necklace, which I already wearing it now, we go to a cafe to grabs some food, while holding hands. While both of us looking at the menu, suddenly we heard someone calling my name.

"Yujin ya~" I turned and my eyes widened and I saw See Ra and Min looking at me. Myungsoo also looking at them and he also surprised.

"Mr. Kim... What are you doing here and...." Min asking for the answer when she looking at our hand holding together. I just looking at Myungsoo and he also doing the same.

I guess that it's time for me to tell them the truth then.



(PICTURE ARE CREDIT TO THE OWNER)

*Update on 16/4/21*

*How was it~??? huhuhuhu~ thank you very very very much waiting for this chapter...... Hope you guys enjoy.... And sorry for bad grammar and mistakes......*