06

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Myungsoo POV:

"Hey, did you already found a place to stay, Myungsoo?" Sungkyu, one of my seven friends asked me. All of them just staring at me, waiting for my answer.

"Nope. Not yet." I told him.

"So, how long you are going to live at the hotel??" Ask Woohyun. I just shook my head, don't have any idea about that. It's hard to find a place to live right now, especially a place that near to my workplace. I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Myungsoo hyung! Why you don't just find a homestay? It's better than the hotel." said Sungjong. 

"I don't know where the best homestay here is." I sighed.

"Don't worry....I'm sure you going to find a way soon.." Said Hoya while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I hope so..." 

"Yah~! What's up with Yujin? I heard from Sungkyu hyung that you guys work at the same place." Dongwoo asked. Hearing her name been mentioned makes me smiles.

"Yah, Myungsoo~ You look creepy with that smile." Sungyeol said. 

"Is it good smile or bad smile?" Ask Woohyun.

"Both.." I said.

"Huh????" all of them said that. I just laughs seeing their reaction.

 

Yujin POV:

It's a Saturday today, so I just relaxing at my home. I was cooking for my lunch when my phone is ringing.

It's from my mom.

"Hello omma~" I said while while my other hand is busy stirring the broth in the saucepan. 

"What are you doing dear.?"

"I'm cooking for lunch omma."

"Aigoo~ It must be delicious.." I just laughs.

"Anni, Your's are better...." Ahh, I really miss her cooking right now. If I could get some off day I'm surely go to my parent's house and get to taste her homemade dishes.

"Ahh, by the way, Yujin-ah~" 

"Ne omma?" I said while putting my dishes in the bowl and set it on the table.

"There's something I want to tell you."

"Hmm, what is it?"

"Tomorrow, there is someone that will stay in your house for couple of days. I hope you don't mind."

"Huh? What? Why?" I was completely surprised about the news.

"It's because he cannot find a proper place to stay there. So, since you living alone there and the house quite big with lots of bedroom, I suggested them to stay with you. At least you have company there."

"Him? Who?" I raised my eyebrow.

"He is my friend's son. And, of course I trust him not to do anything to you because I know him so well and he is a wise man. So, there is shoudn't have problem then."

"But mom, he is a he. A boy." I said.

"A man, Yujin. A very wise man." She corrected me. Before I could say anything, she speaks. "Anyway, I have lots to do here. We will talk again for another time dear. Goodbye." I sighs.

"Alright mom, goodbye." I pressed the red button and putting my phone on the table. I sighs again. My mom surely being unpredictable person. Well, I just hope that that person is really a wise one. I'll just ignore the matter for a while and starts eating, fulling my stomach happily.

 

*DONE EDITING ^^*