10

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

After struggling alone cooking for a dinner, i was finally done with two dishes and put it on the dining table. Thank you to Myungsoo too for offering set up the table, so my job would be easier. 

"Eat.."I said, formally.

"Thanks..." He said and grab sthe chopstick and starting to eat. I just looking at him as he really eating so fast, like he didn't eat for couple days. 

Realizing I'm staring at him, he looks at me. "What wrong?"

"EH? It's nothing, just that you looks really starving." I said while chewing the meat in my mouth slowly.

"I am. It's been three days since I eat proper meal." My eyes is widened as I heard that. 

"Jeongmal?" He look at me again, probably senses that I'm using formal words to him.

"Don't talk so formally to me. Just speaks normally like you did before." He said.

"It's kinda awkward talking to you like that now."

"Jinjja?"

"Yup." I answer him calmly and continue swallowing the food.

"You are really changed a lot, Yujin." He said, putting his chopstick down and staring at me.

"Me? I'm still the old Yujin. Nothing changes."

"How's your life now?" He suddenly asked. 

"It was fine. I have place to stay, proper job and met lots of friends..."

"Your boyfriend?" I stop eating and looks at him. It seems like he is really wants to know about my life now.

"Why you want to know about that?"

"I just want to know. That's all." He shrugged his shoulders and smile at me. 

"No, I don't have anyone right now because I'm still afraid about those commitment thanks to someone." I said, glaring at him.

"So, you don't have one." He repeated my words again, starting to makes me feels annoying.

"How many times do you want to said that again?" I growled at him.

"Nothing, I just thought that knowing that would make me easier to do my job. " He said and smiling. Seriously, doesn't he feels tired at all smilling like that?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, feels weird when he said that. 

"I't nothing. I'm done eating and thanks for the great meals. I love it." He said and just leaving me alone in the kitchen. I looked at his bowl in front of me and saw there is a lot of rice in there. I raised my eyebrows.

"Seriously? Doesn't he have learnt eating manners or what? What a waste." I mumbled and continue enjoying my dinner alone.

 

Myungsoo POV:

'No, I don't have anyone right now because I'm still afraid about those commitment thanks to someone.'

Her words are keeps repeating in my head for couple of times now, making me smiles even wider. So, she is not with someone right now, so that would be much better since I don't need to deal with anyone, only her. But still, hearing the last words makes me feels really guilty. I must done it too much to her right? I just sighs as I sitting at the edge of my bed and think about the past. About how I blinded with my stupid love with Yerim.

 

Kwon Yerim...

My mom really hates her because she knew that Yerim is not a good girl, but I just ignore it until I found the truth. She is not good girl at all. I found out she was cheating on me with other guy but when I said that to her, she just keeps denying it. Until I take fully checked on her activities with my personal investigator, it freaked me out. Yerim is not just cheating on me, but she is also sleeping with them when I'm not around. It angers me a lot in which made me ended our relationship just like that. 

And for Yujin, How I was really regret for letting her go just like that with my dumb action towards her. She is just like angel yet I still choose the devil one. That is why I need her back. I have to get her back in my life.

Completely...

 

*DONE EDITING ^^*

::Those photo I used is not from me. Thank You.. ::