16

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

The time finally shows 5pm now, and almost all my co-workers were getting ready to go home.

“Hey Yujin! Aren't you going home now?” I looked at Min who is already pick her handbag.

“Err, I will after done my work here.” I said, although I wasn't partially true.

“Ahh, alright then. Don’t go home too late. It’s dangerous.” I just nodded as she said that. Not long after that, it was only me left in the office. Just then, my phone is ringing and I answers it without looking at the caller ID, which I already know who it is.

“Meet me at the rooftop right now…” And he ends the call. I just look my phone weirdly. Is there something wrong with him today? I wonder what happened between him and the girl earlier, and gosh, he really sounds moody right there. I grabs my handbag and walking to the elevator. Instead of going down, I press to the last floor in this building, 15th floor. Then, I steps on the stairs, going straight to the rooftop.

As I saw a figure standing at there, I moves closely, and stops few metres behind him. “Myungsoo?” He turns his head, only just staring at me. It makes me feel uncomfortable yet anxious with those pretty eyes looking at me.

“W-why are you looking at me like that?” I asked. Wat the hell I feels that I'm doing something wrong huh?

“Han Yujin...” He called my name, making me looking at him.

“Yes?”

“What do you think if you found out about something that you bould hardly accept it?” Okay, now he asking weird question to me.

“What do you mean? And why you asking that?”

“Just, please answer my question now?” He frowned, and yeah... he looks pretty moody right there. 

“Ermm, I guess I have to accept about that?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Even it will hurt you?” What-

“Y-yeah…” I answer. He just nodded, looking blankly at the scene in front of him.

“Yujin?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“There’s something I want to tell you, but I’ll afraid that you will hate me more.” he said and looks at me once again. I feel nervous again, patiently wait for his words.

“What is it? I hope that it was not too serious th-” I was unable to continue my words when he just interrupted it.

“You are still my wife.” I blinked my eyes, as I thought I heard it wrongly.

“Hahaha.. you must be- joke- what?” I frowned.

“You are... still my wife.” he said, this time loudly and clearly.. My eyes widened and my mouth was open as it was the most shocking statement that I never think it happens. My handbag just slipped from my hand, as the grip was loosened.

“W-what? You are kidding me right? We already divorce and-”

“I never- sign the paper you gave me two years ago. I never divorcing you.” I put my hand on my chest, feeling the pain suddenly. As I was like, being betrayed and hurt.

“But why?” I asked him. He walks closely to me.

“Because I don’t want to….Because…..” he looks at me. “Because I love you…..”

“You won’t..”

“It’s true…”

“Nope. I’m not believed about that. Nope…” I said, grabbing my handbag on the floor and wanting to go away from him. However, he grabs my wrist faster, holding it tightly.

“Yujin…”

“Let me go..” I shouts at him, as I put all my strength to release my wrist from him.

“Listen to me..” he said, while trying to calm me down. But it didn’t work at all.

“Just... LET.ME.GO!!!!!” Finally, after trying so hard, his hold was gone weaker and I managed to slips my wrist from him. I look at him, although my tears already spilled out. “So, for all this time, you are just fooling me like that?”

“I-” He didn’t able to finish his words when I slap him really hard.

“I hate you…” I said and just walk passed him. He didn’t hold me or begging me. he just letting me go.

 

I hate him…. I hate Kim Myungsoo…… I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

 

Myungsoo POV:

Now, it’s happening now. My heart feel relieved because telling the truth but hurt again when she said she hates me. I never trying to fooling her, or playing with her feelings, but I just want to gives some time so that Yujin able to accept this. But, it becomes worse.

It’s my fault too and I deserve to get this….

Now, It will surely become more difficult right now….



*Editing on 16/4/20*

 

*ERR... HEHEHE... SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE GUYS.... HERE, A NEW CHAPPIE FOR YOU TO READ... SORRY IF IT SHORTS OR BLA BLA BLA... BUT DON'T WORRY, I WILL TRYING TO UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.... ACTUALLY WHEN I HAVE TIME..... HEHEHE.... ENJOY......*

*SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR.. I'M STILL NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH.....^^v*