22

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

"Myungsoo ya!! Please..." I said as I tried to wake him up. I look a glance at my wrist watch. It's only 10 minutes left before 2pm. I have to see Yerim now or else this problem will never end and she will always trying to get Myungsoo. I have to protect my marriage life from her. I have to make her realized that Myungsoo is mine permanently.

"Myungsoo~" I keep pushing his shoulder hard. Finally, he responds.

"God, Baby. I'm sleepy." he said and hugging the pillow back. I just facepalmed. What a sleepyhead husband I have...

"Oppa~" Damn! I have to use it finally although I makes me goosebumps. Then, it's worked a bit. He finally woke up and look at me.

"Did you call me oppa?" He asked.

"Oppa, jebal! I want to buy sandwich at there." I pouted. 

"What?? You can just buy the ingredients at the groceries market and make it at home. I'm really sleepy, princess.." He sighed. I'm sorry, honey...

"Sleepy?? Yah! It's almost 2pm and you still want to sleep?" I said, frowning.

"It's because I  just come back home from some hectic work, princess." He said and buried his head into the pillow again. Yup, he's working half of the day today while me, he giving another free off today. I just sighs. I wish I can drive right now.

"Fine! I will just use bus then to go there. Just continue with your sleeping, Myungsoo." I said, giving up on him sending me to Kona Beans today. However, when I was about to get up, suddenly Myungsoo grabs my wrist, making me smirking.

I win, everyone...

 

Luckily, the cafe was not too far away from our place, so it's just took 15 minutes for us to arrived there.

"Are you sure you did not want to come with me?" I asked.

"Nah, you just order it right? So, it's not take a long time to make it. I will just wait here and sleep." He said. I feel guilty for making him sends me here, but I have to do it. 

"Alright then." I said and take a peck of his cheek. "Love you.."

"Love you too..." He said and smiles. "If anything happens, just call me okay?" I just nodded before getting out from his car and walking towards the cafe. I look at surrounding before looking at a familiar face who sitting while taking a sip of coffee. I take my breath slowly and walking towards her. She was wearing such revealing outfit, so I bet she was trying to seduce Myungsoo back. No way, woman! He's mine! I thought to myself.

"Hello?" She looking at me up and down, with confusing on her face. "Are you Miss Yerim?"

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" She asked. I take a sit beside her.

"I'm Yujin. Han Yujin. I bet you know who I am right?" She titled her head for a while before raising her eyebrows.

"Ohh, Myungsoo ex-wife right?" I just smile when she saying 'ex-wife' instead of 'wife'. "What are you doing here? Ordering a sandwich? Coffee?" She said while looking at surrounding. I just smirks.

"I want to see you." She looking at me again.

"Oh, really? But, how you know about me being here?" She asked.

"You had messaged Myungsoo before right? So, I knew it from there." I said.

"Myungsoo? So, you still in contact with him, huh?" She said with sarsactic voice.

"Sort of. In fact, I'm still his wife." Her eyes becomes wide as she heard it. "So, I just want to tell you to leave Myungsoo alone."

"Hah, he is my first love! And I will get him from you!" She said, mad.

"But, I'm his wife!" That makes her stunned. "I want to ask you something? Who is more worth to get Myungsoo? You, his first lover of me his wife?" She just been quiet. "Yes, I admit that I leave him because he loves you, not me. So, I decided to give both of you a chance to get back together. I even handing him a divorce paper. In two years, I was hurt, sad and in the worst condition, trying to forget him, but it seems my love towards him grew more." I said.

"But, I thought you guys already separated." She said.

"In fact, I was thinking the same too, until he tells me that he still my husband and even gaves me allowance every month for the past two years because of his responsiblity to me." I said.

She was looking at me."Are you love him?" She asks.

"So much..."

"Myungsoo?"

"So much..."

Then, she just sigh. "I was regret for cheating on him two years ago. I afraid that he might loves you and leaves me, so that is why I start looking at another one. But, I didn't believe that you gave divorce paper to him that day. Yes, I was happy but it's not last longer as he found out about my affair." She explains. "I was into to him being my first love that I didn't realized that he's yours." She grabs my hand and hold it. "I'm sorry, Yujin. I'm truly sorry. I promised that you will never heard my name again or even single news about me anymore. I will stop looking for Myungsoo, and I will stop disturbing your marriage life. I promise." She said.

"It's glad to hear that." I said and smiles.

Then,she leaves me alone here because she have another appointment. I was ordering tuna sandwich and spagetti along with vanilla latte and eat there, not realizing that Myungso is waiting for me for almost 15 minutes.

"What? You forgot about me waiting in the car? Seriously, Yujin!" I just laugh when I called him. I smile when I see him entering the cafe, pouted.

He just ordering cappucino. I offered hime the sandwich, but he didn't want. So, I just finish eating it alone.

"Myungsoo?"He look at me.

"Hmmm? what's wrong, my baby?" 

"There's something I want to tell you." I said.

"What is it?" He adjusts his sitting position and focus to me.

"I lied about me wanting to get the sandwich here." I said. "I'm meeting Yerim actually." Silent. "I'm sorry that i-"

"I know..." I look at him, blinking my eyes.

"You do?"

"Yup. In fact, she messaged me again yesterday about seeing me at 1.30pm instead of 2pm because she had appointments." He said. I just frowning. I was surely said in the message clearly about don't message or call him again. Waiting for half an hour? That girl must be too obssesed woth my husband here.

"You didn't tell me?"

"Why should I? If I told you, surely you won't talk to me maybe for the rest of our life." He said.

"It was worth doing it." He just glaring at me. "I'm sorry. Are you mad at me for seeing her without your permission?" I asked.

He smile and grabbing my hand. "I won't. In fact, I really proud that my wife really want to protect her marriage and of course, his handsome husband anyway.."

"Hah, boasting about himself again." I said.

"But you still love your boasting husband anyway." I just glaring at him, smirking.

"I love you." I said. He just nods before kissing my hand.

"Love you thousand times,my lovely wife." He said.



*Update on 16/4/21*

*Gah, finally...! Like I said before, this story will comes into the end... let say.... it for the next chappie??? huhuhu... I hope after this story end, you will not leaving me... T T*