18

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Myungsoo POV:

 

It was midnight already, but I still can't sleep. So, I tried to busy myself with works, although my head feels heavy and my mind was occupied with Yujin only.

I miss her...

Suddenly, I feel my head is in pain and my body is cold. I was trying to stand up to get some medicine when my views suddenly becomes blurry before I feel myself falling on the floor. However, I manage to see a figure standing in front of my bedroom door before my vision turns black.

 

Yujin POV:

I was already in front of my house right now. It seems like Myungsoo still awake, looking at the light in his room is on. I breathe deeply as I open the door and stepped inside. Carefully, I went to upstairs, only to stand in front of Myungsoo's bedroom. I was about to knocked the door when I heard something falls on the floor loudly. I twist the doorknob, and fortunately it's unlocked. Then, I open the door, showing a figure was lying on the floor. My eyes turns wider seeing it.

"M-Myungsoo!!!" I shout as I quickly go to him and grab his body. I was trying to wake him up but it's a waste. I put my hand on his forehead and it was superly hot. "You have a high fever. Myungsoo-ya, Kim Myungsoo!!" I tried once again and still he didn't move an inch. I don't have another choice then. I just pushing all my strength, putting him on his bed, and fortunately it worked. Then, I take two thick blanket from his closet and use it to cover him. I run to the downstairs, taking a basin and pouring the water in it. Then, I go to my room to search for some small towel before going back to his room.

I put the towel in the basin and squeeze it before placing it on Myungsoo's forehead. I continue doing the same thing for one hour until I feel his forehead starting to feels warm. I sighed in relieved and putting the towel again on his forehead. I just staring his face. It's just two days I left him and he already looks messy and weak. The feelings of guilt envelops my heart that it makes me crying.

Gently, I lie down next to him, hugging his waist slowly and pulling myself closer to him, feeling the warmness of his firm body. This is the first time I hugs him this like this and it makes me starts sobbing loudly. 

 

Myungsoo POV:

I open my eyes as I heard someone was crying right now. I look besides me, seeing Yujin hugging me while crying so hardly. I was surprised, yet relieved that she was right here with me now.

"Yujin?" I called her name slowly. She lifted her head a bit, showing her puffy eyes and red nose to me.

"M-Myungsoo-ya, I-I really sorry for running away from you. I-I really so-sorry for slapping you and making you worry..." I just looking at her, still sobbing. I sighed slowly, as my arms wrapping around her petite body, hugging her gently.

"Shh~ It's not your wrong okay? Don't blame yourself. I said slowly, rubbing her back to make her calm down.

"I'm- I'm rea-really sor-ry..." She speaks again, hiccuping.

"Shh~ Stop crying, princess. Shhh~ Shh~" I her hair gently. Not enough with that, I adjusting my position so that I was able to see her face closely. I put a blanket around her, don't want her to feel cold. "I never mad at you and I always forgive you no matter what. It's not your fault okay?" She just look at me again.

"I-I love you, Myungsoo. I rea-lly do love you." I smile as I moves my face closer to her, crashing my lips on her plump lips. This is the first time I feel her lips, and it was addicting. I tilted my head a bit, as my lips moving gently on her. She also respond with the kiss, making me smile between it. 

"I know..." I said after broke the kiss. "...and I love you too. Thank you for coming back to me, princess." I said. She just nodded and smile. I kiss her temple and putting her into hugs again.

 

Thank You God for giving Han Yujin back to me again.



*Editing on 16/4/20*

*Hey... here, another chapter again...... ^^ happy reading...!*