14

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

I wake up in the midnight, feeling disturbed with the pain around my waist. I put my hand around it, groaning in pain.

Wait! Is it because..... I took my phone on the side table and take a look at the calendar. I sighs.

"Damn it! Why it has to come in middle of the night right now?" I whined while holding my waist tightly. It was too pain,and this pain was the most hateful pain that woman around the world tried to avoid, that including me though.

It's a period cramp.

"Arghhhhh....." I whined loudly again, as the pain was feeling like it's killing me inside.

 

Myungsoo POV:

I was doing my paper for the meeting tomorrow when I heard some noise and it seems like it comes from Yujin's room. I was trying to ignore about ithat when I heard the same noise again. It was Yujin's voice. I starts to feel worried. Is it something wrong with her? I just leave my work on my study desk and walking out from my room. Now, I'm standing in front of her room right now. Should I knock or not?? My thought just went away when I heard Yujin groaning, as she was holding pain or something.

"Yujin?" I knocked. "Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" There's no answer from inside, making me more anxious right now. "Yujin, are you there?" I tried to knocked again.

"M-Myung... soo.." I heard she is calling my name but in weak voice. I knew something is not right. Ignoring about her warning before, I just barge in her room My eyes is widening, as I seeing Yujin was lying on her bed with her face on the pillow, with her both hand holding her waist and stomache tightly. I quickly go to her, holding her shoulder gently.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. At first, she just shook her head, but I forces her to tell me.

"%$$%#$&^ pain..." I can't catch up the first word as she mumbled.

"What?"

"Argh... &*^&^%^^& pain, you *&%$!" She said angrily. Hey, why so sudden? I'm just asked because I didn't heard about it. But, when I see her crying while holding her stomache, I was finally understand.

"It's period cramp?"

"Yes, you pabo!!!!" She said. I just mouthed 'ahh..' before looking at her again. Gosh, she looks really painful right now.

"I'm sorry, dear. Do you somehow keep medicine or something?" I asked, knowing about those medicine can relief the pain.

"It's....." She sighed heavily before continue to talk. "It's at the kitchen. first drawer. you can see the pink pills from there.." She said. I just nodded and immediately went to downstairs to get it. I also put a warm water, one in the glass and one in the big bowl and gone to upstairs again.

"Here..." I give both the glass and pills to her. In no time, she grabs it, swallowing the pills and drink the water. She just sighs, knowing the tha pain will go away after a while.

"Thanks.... you may go now.." She said.

"Nope, I won't.." I said while searching small towel at her room.

"What are you looking for?" She ask.

"A small towel. Where you put it?" I asked.

" What for?"

"Just tell me or I won't go out from this place until morning..."

She was doubt at first but finally she said it. "It's at second drawer there.."

"Ahh, before that... " I immediately remember about it. "Do you have already wear..... err....."

She was confused at first, but immediately looking at elsewhere, but still answer it. "Of course. It's not my first time, okay??" she said.

"Err... sorry. Just want to know. I can help you buy-"

"Stop it!!!!" She shouts.

"Okay.." I stop and continue looking for the towel. "I got it." I said, grabbing one of the small-sized towel in the drawer. She just watching me walking and sit beside her. " Lie down now..." I said.

"W-w-wae??" She ask, curiously.

"Don't worry. I won't make something you hate now. Please..." I said.

 

Yujin POV:

I was really worried that he might doing something to me, but when I heard he said that, my heart feel peace. It feels like he sincere about it. My waist still in pain but it's better than before.

I slowly lie down to my bed. He helping me adjusting my position so I will much comfortable now. Then, he put the towel into the big bowl that contained warm water in there and squeeze it. Without warning, he lift up my shirt, making me widened my eyes.

"Y-yah!! What the heck are you doing right now?" I asked with high tone, trying to cover my stomache, but he just grabs my hand.

"I said don't worry. I won't make something bad to you. Just calm down and let me handle this, okay?" He said in calm voice. I just bit my lower lip, before letting my hand off from him and trying to calm myself down. I was feel a bit shy when my stomache was exposed to him, but it wasn't last long as he put the towel on it. I just looks at him.

"Well, I heard that something warm can help to relieved the cramp, so I hope that it can makes you feel more comfortable right now." He said, smiling at me gently. I just stare at him, admiring his perfect smile and those beautiful black eyes. "... and I'm sorry for barging in your room right now. Are you still mad at me?" My heart melts as he asking the question in slow but gentle voice.

"Thanks..." That's the only word I could say to him. He just smiles.

"You should get some sleep right now. It's getting late you know..." That's right... My eyes do feel sleepy right now, so without any sound, I close my eyes, feeling much better than before.

 

Myungsoo POV:

As she already falls asleep, I just staring at her. How angelic she looks like right now and it makes me loves her more and more. After a while, I took the towel, lifting her shirt down and adjusting her blanket. I stare at her again and smiles.

"Sweet dream, my princess. I love you." I said and slowly moves my face towards her,and kissing her forehead with so much love in it. She was stirring a bit, but fortunately she is sleeping so soundly. I take a looks to her for the last time, before walking out from the room. 

 

*EDITING IS DONE*