07

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

I was still sleeping when I heard my door bell is ringing. I just mumble to myself, feelin grumpy to that person who is just disturbing my nice sleeping. I didn't care my appearance at all, wearing just baby blue loose t-shirt, pajama pants and my hair in messy bun style, I walked slowly towards the door and daringly open the door with my eyes is still closed.

"What is it?" I asked whoever that person are in my hoarse voice.

"Oh well, good morning to you too, Yujin." I was yawning when I heard the guy's voice. I blinked my eyes for couple of times to get better views, only to be shocked seeing Myungsoo is smilling in front of me right now.

"M-Myungsoo??? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"By seeing you right now, I bet you are just woken up?" He smirks, looking at me up and down. I looked at myself and sighs, feeling shame with myself right now. Truthfully, I never wore like this in front of him when we lived toghether two years ago. I looked at him again who is still smirking at me with those... naughty eyes i guess??

"Whatever, and you still didn't answer my question though." I said.

"Oh, about that. Well, starting today, I'll be your housemate. So, nice to meet you." My eyes is widened hearing those words from him. Myungsoo? Housemate? Together? My head just thinking about this one person.

Omma... nice plan you done, my lovely mom.

 

Myungsoo POV:

This is a very first time I seeing her like this and this would be my precious thing that happens in my entire life. With those outfit and he hair like that, she is just like a cute little kid. Why I was blind with this before? I'm still regretted for what I did before and loving someone else. But, not, I will try to get her back and thanks to my lovely mother in-law, I can get my wife back to my life again. 

Yes you heard it right...

Han Yujin is still my wife. For those two years, I never thought about divorcing her. I admit that I was cheating on her before with Yerim, my ex girlfriend when I was in university year. We broke up at the same day Yujin leave the house. I was too frustrated when Yerim forced me to marry with her. After a long thought, I realized that she is just not for me, but my own wife Yujin and I just let her slipped out from my life. Now, finally seeing Yujin again making me not to waste my time again. I need to win her heart again.

"Ya, do you hear me, mister?" My thought just went away when I heard Yujin sudden high tone.

"N-Ne?"

"Ugh, this is so annoying. Just come in for God sake and we will talk about this matter right now." She said in frustrated voice and leaving me alone at the outside. I just taking my breathe deeply and enter the house along with my luggage.

Now, it's begin...

 

*DONE EDITING ^^*