11

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Beep Beep~ Beep Beep~

I quickly grabs my phone on the small cabinet beside me and turn the alarm off. I sit up slowly, sighing about how Monday comes again today. I wake up from my bed lazily, rubbing my eyes before taking my hair band and tying my hair into messy bun. Then, I walks out from my room, feeling chilly a bit as today weather is kinda cold right now. 

As I reached downstairs, I smell something delicious and it seems like it comes from my kitchen. Slowly, I walks towards the kitchen, only to see Myungsoo standing in front of the stove, cooking some fried egg and a toast. He then turns his head to my direction, probably realizing my presence and give a warm smile. 

"Hey, good morning." He said with both of his hands is busy working on the breakfast. I didn't reply for a while, as my heart feels fluttering seeing his stunning looks right now, with plain black shirt with matching pants, he looks so smart and handsome. Oh well, he is a boss of big company, of course he need to looks like that.

"Morning... It's kind an awkward when seeing a boss of big company is cooking right in front of me now." I finally speaks and sitting at the dining table, watching him set up the breakfast on the table right now, a toast and two fried eggs on each plate with a glass of orange juice.  

"Thank you." I said and he just replied it with smile. I took a bite of it, and it was quite good. "Hmm, it's not bad for someone like you." I.. well... kind of compliment him?

"Well, thank you for the compliment." He said before continue eating his food.

"I never thought you can cook... a little." I said after I'm done eating and drink the juice.

"I hate to learn it though since no one was looking after me before." I just put a bitter smile, knowing what is the meaning of his words there.

"I think I'll have a shower now." I said, and being a polite person, I washed my dishes and put it on its place neatly.

"Do you... wants me to wait for you?" I looks at him.

"It's okay, Myungsoo. I'll just take a cab." I answered him.

"Yeah, but still, I can wait for you. We works at the same place though."

"Mr. Kim, are you serious? The people there would be suspicious about us."

"Then, let them be. It's not like we are stranger or something." Is he crazy or what?

"Myungsoo, Just please. I just want to have humble life without people know about it. So please, try to respect my privacy for at least." I explained to him directly, hoping to understand every single of my words. "I need to get some shower right now, so once again, don't ever wait for me. Understand?"

"Alright then, if you said that so." He said. After cleaning his own dishes, he grabs his suit on the couch and staring at me. "I'm going now. See you after this." He said, smirking to me. He the putting his shoes on and walks out from the house, leaving me alone in the living room. I was wondering about his smirk earlier, until I hit it.

Damn! He is my boss! Oh my God, I'm going to be late right now!!!! I screamed through my heart and quickly run towards upstairs right away.


It was only 8.30 a.m when I arrived at the office. I took some breathe deeply and let it out slowly as I was running after gotten out from the taxi, afraid getting late right away.

"Hey, Yujin. Are you okay? What's wrong with you?" See Ra asked me while looking at me up and down weirdly.

"I-is the boss already h-here?" I asked her.

"What are you talking about?" She raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I feels weird when she asked that.

"He hasn't arrived yet. Why you need so rush? It's still early though." She shrugged her shoulders and leaving me towards her desk.

Now, I'm really getting pissed off. Curse you Kim Myungsoo! He was totally planned all of this, I'm so sure about it.

He will getting this for sure..

That Kim Myungsoo guy...

 

 

*DONE EDITING*