17

I'm Still His Wife!!!

Yujin POV:

I slowly open my eyes, but it hurt so much. Maybe because I've been crying for whole night.

"Yujin dear, wake up. It's morning already." My omma knocked my bedroom door. Yes, I went to my parents' house yesterday right after what happened at the rooftop. I don't care if Myungsoo looking at me or what, I just, don't care anymore. He playing with my feelings all this time. 

So, all those past two years, I was still Myungsoo's wife? His wife? What the heck? Is that means, all two years I still not officially freed from this stupid marriaged? I just can't believed it.

"Yujin..." My thought just went away as I heard my omma knocked the door again. 

"I already wake up, omma!" I shout and just sighs.After washing my face and stuff, I walks out from my room towards the dining room. As I arrived, my appa was sitting, reading newspaper while sipping a cup of coffee with his other hand.

"Appa." He turns his view at me and smiles.

"Yujin-ya, come here dear. Have some breakfast." I just nodded and take a sit beside him. However, I didn't take any food at the table as I was not in mood to eat right now. My omma who appear at the kitchen, sit in front of me at the other side.

"Why you didn't eat, dear?"

"Mianhe, omma. I- don't have appetite." I replied, giving bitter smile to her. She just sighed.

"Aigoo, poor my daughter. If it's not because of us, this things wo-"

"Omma, stop it. Things already happened, we couldn't turn back the time." I explained to her, feeling uneasy that she blaming herself about things involving me and Myungsoo.

"So, what are you going to do now?" My appa asked me. They knew what happened as I told them yesterday, as I daringly to take bus for almost four hours to get here.

"I don't know, but for now, I will stay here. I can't look at him since...." I stop talking, can't continue with my words. My omma takes my hand on the table, and rubs it gently.

"Does he knew you are here?" I just shook my head. My appa just sighed.

"You shouldn't do that. Although he makes you like this, you should at least tell him where are you now." My omma said. However, I just keep my mouth silence.

 

Myungsoo POV:

 

 I searched for Yujin for almost five hours now. I thought she just went back home, but she not. She was running away from me. Well, It wasn't surprised about she doing that, but still it makes me worried. 

Feeling exhausted, I just straightly go home, only to be greet by darkness and emptiness. I sits on the couch, feeling frustrated.

Yujin, Where the hell are you?

 

Yujin POV:

It's been two days since I ran away from the house. I mean, my own house. My appa said that he is already told Myungsoo about me staying here, so he shouldn't worry right now, at least.

See Ra message me earlier, asking me why I didn't come to the office right now and I just replied that I just went to my hometown, seeing my parents. So, she didn't ask any further, fortunately.

Suddenly, I heard a knock from outside and without waiting for my permission, the door is open, revealing my omma behind it.

"Omma...."

"May I come in?" She asked.

"Of course, omma." She enter meroomand sit at the edge of my bed. I sitting beside her. Her hand looks like holding something like a small book? I guess...

"Yujin-ya, here, this is for you." She gives it to me, and I grabs it. It was a bank book. I look at her again confusely, asking for explaination.

"Actually, for those two years, the money I gave to you, it's not mine. It's from Myungsoo."My eyes widened as I heard about it. I looked at the book again and open to see the inside. My eyes widened seeing a lots of money were saved already. 

"Omma..."

"For those two years, he will come to see me and your appa to ask about you. He really care about you Yujin. He really regret about what he did to you. He really want to made it up to you." She put his hand on me. "He really loves you. How he's really happy when he knew that you worked at their company and how he want to work there so badly..."

"But, omma. He hurt me. He playing with my feelings..."

"He didn't mean to. He just want to tell you about that when the time is right. He really didn't mean to.... Yujin, go home now. Don't leave him again. He is your fate now. I love him as my own child. I trust him now that he will take care of you." I was tearing up when she said that. Now, I realized that how I actually miss him, need him and love him now.

 

I want to see him.... I want to hold him......

 

 I want to go home now........



*Editing on 16/4/20*