01

I'm Still His Wife!!!

"Please, Yujin....."

"Why omma? Why you have to make me involved with your stupid promise??" I cried. I was surprised when I saw my name being registered 'married' in the paper at the table this morning, with a guy that I really do not know before. Kim Myungsoo...... Yeah, that's the name I saw.

"But....." My mom can't explain more. "They are our friend dear. Your omma and appa very best friend. They really want you to be their daughter in-law..." She said and hold my hands. "Please Yujin. This is for your own good, dear..."

"Why do you think it's for my own good when I never see nor have feelings with their son???"

"Han Yujin.." I shut my mouth immediately when I heard my dad called me with my full name. 

"Appa.."

"If you love me and your omma, you wouldn't do this to us." He said, and get up and gone to his study room. I sigh and look at my mom. Her eyes just staring at me, with hopes that I would accept this arranged married. 

I just sit on the couch with mixed feeling filled in my heart.

 


 

"Now, I announce you as a husband and wife..." Everyone at the garden applause as soon as they heard the words. I just closed my eyes, before turning to look at Myungsoo, who is now becomes my husband.  I admitted that, he's really handsome. Both of my parents had told me about him being the smartest boy during his school day until he's graduated. Now, he's currently working with his father at their family company as a manager. I was sure that he will inherit the company then since he was the only son in Kim's family.

"You may kiss the bride..." I just close my eyes, as his face moves closer towards me. Fortunately, he just brush his lips on my cheek, not on my lips. I open my eyes and just look at him giving soulless look to me, which it wasn't surprised for me . Then, both of us looking at the guests and bow to them with smile. 

Actually, a FAKE SMILE.

I wonder what will happen next, since he have once said to me that he never love me when we meet for the first time at the cafe. I mean, it's our secret meeting without our parents know about it.

"Let me straight to the forward. Once we get married, we live in our own. I know, we have to live at the same place to cover our parents about the real situation. Although we are husband and wife, but I never love you, and you never love me. Let's just stick to that way." I just wondering why he said that but I just nodded my head, agree with it.

 


 

It's been three months since our marriage and I had to admit it, it's really hurt when I have to treated Myungsoo as a stranger. I think, I start to fall in love with him. Even though he was cold-hearted, but in fact he still care about me since I was his responsibility now. I had tried to get his attention but, it seems not working at all. However, what the worse is, sometimes he never came back home. I want to asked him, but I didn't dare since I still remember about our promise few months ago.

At first, I thought that he was too busy at work, but whenever he got a call, he always gone to his room. It makes me wonder who the caller is. His girlfriend? Probably but he never said anyhing about having a girlfriend to me. But, still it makes me curious especially with his weird behaviour these days.

Then one day, I was late to go back to our home since I was visiting my parents' house. When my mom ask about Myungsoo, I just give an excuse that he was too busy working. 

"It's for your own sake, dear. He want to earn money to give a comfortable life to you. Just bear with it..." it was easy to said than to do it, but mom will never know about what he did and how i felt hurt right now because of him.

Since I can't drive and I have no car, I just use a bus and walked to my house as soon as it arrived at the bus stop near to my neighborhood. I was about to enter the house when I saw Myungsoo in front door, alongside with a girl. A very beautiful girl. I quickly hide behind the wall and just peek at them. I can't hear what are they talking about, but seeing Myungsoo smiles for that girl, it makes me broken. He never smile like that for me. Then, the girl suddenly wrapped her hands around Myungsoo neck and moves her face closer to him until...

 

 

 

They kiss. i just cupped my mouth, with my tears falling down without me realizing. Even the girl s already gone, but I can't move from my hiding place. My heart and my mind still thought about what just happen, and I finally get the answer.

He never loves me. 

Kim Myungsoo, my own husband never loves me.

"Alright.... If he wants to do that, I will just give up." I said, wipe my tears with my sleeves, and pretending that I didn't cry earlier as I slowly enter the house.

"I'm back!!!!" I said while taking out my sneakers. Myungsoo who is just finished taking shower, just staring at me while wiping his hair. I was admit that he looks stunning right now although with plain t-shirt and pajama pants, but my heart ached as I remembered about the incident before. 

"Welcome back~ Where have you been?" He asked.

"From my parents' house." I answered him coldly.

"Really? With your own.?" He looks surprised when I said that. I just nodded and quickly gone to my room. He just looking at me with weird look. I just closed my room and lean back against my door. I sit slowly on the floor and start to burst to tears again. I can't live like this. I can't live like hypocrite person who just watch my own husband cheating on me. I was sobbing silently as I look at my luggage beside my closet.

 

That's it..... I will do it..... I have to....

 

I'm Sorry, omma... appa..... 

 

*How was it?? Bad... ? I-I'm Sorry!!!!!! (run away) huhuhhu...*