Chappie 7

Fate That Brought Us Together

 

---------Eunhyuk's POV------------
 
"Oh. Sorry Donghae, didn't know I was such a hassle. I...I'll try not to bother you anymore. " I said, obviously in disappointment.  Donghae just hung up the phone. Sigh. Why can't we get closer already? Sungmin-ssi and Kyu are already so close! Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Aishh lemme go get a cup of coffee. 
 
"One cotton candy frappe please." I said to the counter lady and took out 7 bucks. After a while my drink came and I started to walk out. 
 
Sigh. Even the usually sweet cotton candy frappe isn't sweet now.  Everything around me looks so gloomy. 
 
Sigh. Since when did I start caring so much about people? Don't tell me... No that's impossible! I'm not gay!
 
Aw what's that cute puppy doing on the road? Oh look a kindhearted boy is going up to save him. 
 
Wait. He looks familiar?
 
Donghae? 
 
"BEEP BEEP!!!!" I turned my head towards the sound, only to see a car rushing to Donghae and the puppy. 
 
"DONGHAE!" I screamed as I ran towards the road. As I got closer to him, all I see was an unconscious Donghae crouching, with the puppy barking in his arms. Donghae's face was full of cuts. His elbows were bleeding. It really hurt me to see Donghae like this. He actually did this just to keep the puppy safe!
 
The ambulance came as the paramedics took Donghae on the stretcher as I got hold of the puppy. 
 
"Sir, are you coming with us?"
 
I just nodded my head and followed them to the ambulance. Many things flashed through my mind while I was in the ambulance. 
 
The day we met. 
 
How Donghae used to curse at me, thinking I cannot hear him. 
 
The time when Mr Kim put us as project partners. 
 
The time when we were at my house, doing the project. 
 
These were all great times, and Donghae was a nice person, indeed. Why, did he have to go through this misfortune? 
 
Then, I felt something wet on my cheeks. I looked down, only to see the puppy my already wet cheeks, as if telling me to cheer up. 
 
I smiled sadly at the puppy, then turned back to Donghae. 
 
-
"Donghae-ah!!! Where are you?!" I turned my head at the shrill voice. 
 
"Well Sungmin-ssi, he's still under observation by the doctor." 
 
"Anyone of you is related to Lee Donghae?" 
 
"I'm his friend!" both Sungmin & I shouted simultaneously. Kyuhyun just stared weirdly at us. 
 
"Oh so well, Donghae-ssi's injuries aren't too serious, it's just mild outer injuries, and he just fainted from shock. As for the dog, Donghae-ssi protected it well I must say. It wasn't injured, just a scratch on its hind leg."
 
I heefed a sigh in relief as a nurse brought the puppy out. 
 
"So can we see him now?" Sungmin-ssi asked. The doctor just nodded his head as Sungmin & I rushed into the room with Kyuhyun slowly walking in. 
 
Donghae was already conscious and smiled weakly as he saw Sungmin. 
 
"Annyeong Sungminnie hyung!" Donghae tried to make his voice cheery. 
 
"You pabo! Why did you go save the puppy just to get yourself killed?! What will happen if Eunhyuk-ssi wasn't there?!"
 
Donghae suddenly tensed up upon hearing the puppy being mentioned. "Right! Where's the puppy now?"
 
As if on cue, the puppy in my arms barked at Donghae and he smiled widely. "Glad you're all right! Oh and by the way, thank you for saving me and the puppy!"
 
"It was nothing, really. I was already too late when I was there."
 
"Excuse me, can one of you come out to sign Lee Donghae's..." 
 
"I WILL!" Sungmin-ssi shouted as he followed the nurse out. And of course, Kyuhyun followed him too. 
 
"So Donghae, I think you can keep this puppy, since it was abandoned."
 
Donghae's eyes glimmered in hope as he took hold of the puppy from my arms. 
 
"Bada. I shall call you Bada! Hyukjae-ah! Don't you think it's a good name?" 
 
I just nodded my head. Donghae just giggled cutely and continued playing with Bada. 
 
Hm maybe he'll start opening to me soon?
 
A/N: Hello! It's me again with the 7th chappie!! Yay haehae didn't actually get knocked down :D
and Bada made an appearance. I actually didn't want this to be a serious accident cos there would be more hospital scenes later.  Anw hope u enjoy this chapter!
 
comment,Suscribe and upvote maybe? :3