Chappie 4

Fate That Brought Us Together

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating so long! >< it's because school has started~(hehe one of my lame excuses) anyway hope you guys like this chapter~ enjoy~! ^^
_______________________________
 
So...he ended up calling me just Donghae. It was awkward. I mean, seriously. But he seems so comfortable with it... Aishhh I should just concentrate on the project. I REALLY REALLY don't know what to call him. Like his family calls him 'hyukjae', others call him 'eunhyuk'. So what am I supposed to call this jerk here?
 
"Erm...Eunhyuk-ssi?" 
 
He looked up with puzzled eyes. 
 
"Since we are talking informally, erm how do I address you?" 
 
He chuckled and explained,"Well close friends and family would call me Hyukjae, that's my real name, while 'Eunhyuk' is my cool name, created by Heechul hyung during the dance competition I had a few years back. He said 'Hyukjae' was too girly. " 
 
I just nodded my head slowly(A/N: you know those understanding nods? Yeah that's it) 
 
"So--"
 
"You can call me Hyukjae!"
 
"Oh."
 
"Donghae-ah it's getting late lets continue this some other time ne? Oh and do you need me to fetch you home?"
 
"Um...I think it's okay, I'll go home myself..."
 
I packed my bag and prepared to go. Eun-hyukjae brought me to the door. 
 
"Donghae?" I turned around to see Hyukjae smiling at me. 
 
"How are you going home?" 
 
"Um I'll probably take a bus and-"
 
"Oh come on its already so late! I'll fetch you home just wait!" Hyukjae's voice faltered off as he rushed upstairs. Huff how rude can he be! Cutting my words and not considering my opinions! 
 
He came down again quickly and dragged me by my hand out. The car ride had a awkward silence. I mean seriously. We TOTALLY had nothing to talk about. Finally, for what has seemed like an eternity, he reached my house. 
 
"So Donghae, I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders and left the car, into my house. 
 
---------next day, no POV----------
As usual, Sungmin, with the Yewook couple, were already waiting outside Donghae's house. And every time, you could see Donghae running out of his house with a bread in his mouth. The trio waved at Donghae before walking slowly, waiting for Donghae to catch up. 
 
"Yo guys! What's up~?" Donghae said as he placed his arms on Sungmin's shoulder. 
 
"Well a lot of things happened yesterday! Me and Wookie went out for some ddeokbokki, then we--"Donghae cutted Yesung off. 
 
"And Minnie hyung! How's Cho Kyuhyun?"
 
"He's okay I guess... Well he's really nice to me and everything...unexpectedly...since we're from the 'low' part while he's from the 'popular' part...well he's--" Sungminnie stopped halfway while looking straight. Donghae followed his gaze, just to find Hyukjae's clique talking while chilling out at the side. The Yewook couple, who were chatting animatedly, also followed HaeMin to look at Eunhyuk's clique. Yesung moved a hand in front of Sungmin and Donghae, but to no avail. He then snapped his fingers, which caused Donghae and Sungmin to get a fright. 
 
"Hyungs! What are you guys thinking about?" Ryeowook questioned. 
 
"N-nothing."Sungmin muttered. 
 
"Well if it's nothing let's go to class!" Yesung chuckled. 
 
As always, Yewook parted ways with Haemin. Just that there would be something different happening today, to Donghae & Sungmin at least. Soon. 
 
Well the first and second periods were the same thing, with those boring yet hot teachers talking stuff that no one understands.
 
Then came lunch. As HaeMin were walking out of class like everyone else, two shoutings can be heard at the same time. 
 
"Donghae-ah! Want to have lunch with us?"
 
"Sungmin-ah! Let's have lunch together neh?"
 
 
A/N: Hallo! Sorry if this chapter is kinda short. hardly had time to write and update! ><
 
Ooo and for you to guess Hae's and Minnie's reply~(cos the bishy author wants to stop here xD)
 
Comment, Suscribe, and upvote maybe?