Chappie 15

Fate That Brought Us Together

Hyukjae broke off the kiss with Donghae, and chuckled when he heard Donghae whine softly. 

"Hae-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"You're having a date with that jerk tomorrow right?"

"Siwon is that jerk's name. And yes, it's his chance tomorrow."

Hyukjae pouted. He definitely didn't like the idea of giving his Hae to other people. Yes, his Hae. 

Donghae poked Hyukjae's cheek and tried to comfort him,"Um well we still have to plan our dance for the competition right?"

Hyukjae grinned and held on to Donghae's hand. 

"Fishy I know you'll be sad after hearing this but I have to fetch you home now. Don't miss me too much~!" Hyukjae puckered his lips at Donghae's face. 

"Monkey, number one I won't be sad, number two I don't think I'll miss you." Donghae used his palm to block Hyukjae's mouth from his face. 

--

Hyukjae sent Donghae right back to his house door and of course, not without a peck from Hyukjae. Donghae settled himself comfortably on his bed and was getting ready to sleep. 

His phone suddenly vibrated and he took a look at it. 

From: Hyukkie

Fishy~~! Have a good night rest and dream of me~~! Kekekeke good night babe! 

P.S. don't get too close with MaSi tomorrow!



Donghae giggled at the text from Hyukjae but was too lazy to reply back. 

"Goodnight Hyukkie." Donghae mumbled to himself before falling into a deep slumber. 

--

"Sweetheart, rise and shine~!" Donghae's mother patted him and said in a melodious tone. 

"Umma...five more minutes..." Donghae groaned and pulled the blanket over his face. 

"Come on sweetheart, there's a really handsome man waiting for you downstairs."

Donghae whined,"What handsome man? Stop trying to lure me up umma." 

"Haebaby, I'm not lying, there's this man named Choi Siwon downstairs."

Donghae immediately sat up on his bed and shouted,"Bwo?! What is Siwon doing here?!"

He then rushed down the stairs to see Siwon reading a book. 

"Siwon?" Donghae called out. 

"Oh hey Donghae you've woke up!" Siwon smiled his oh-so-charming dimpled smile.

"What are you doing here so early?"

"I came here to fetch you for our date!" Siwon said while his eyes are still focused on the book he's reading. 

"...what are you reading?"

"The Bible, Donghae. I didn't read it just now so I have to now."

Donghae awkwardly laughed and nodded as he ran to the bathroom to wash up. He then changed his pajamas to a casual T-Shirt and jeans.

"Sweetheart, your appa and I will go off to work first, have fun with Siwon-ssi today!" His mother said as she kissed his forehead and his father gave him a hug. 

Donghae sat down on a chair facing the dining table and signaled Siwon to go over too. Siwon put down his bible and went over to seat opposite Donghae. 

"Let's eat!" Donghae grinned and put a toast in his mouth. 

"Oh my goodness Donghae! You didn't pray before you eat? You have to remember to thank God for the food!" 

Donghae just rolled his eyes and said,"Mr Preacher, firstly my family doesn't have a habit like that, and secondly I'm too hungry to do that."

Siwon nodded before praying and eating silently. 

Donghae fished out his phone and smiled as he saw Hyukjae's name on his notification list. 

--

"Kyubaby!" 

A shrill female voice reverberated through the almost-kissing-couple's ears. 

Both of them stared at the petite girl before them and then Sungmin looked back at Kyuhyun. 

"Kyu...who is she?"

"I don't know!" Kyuhyun replied back as he tried to figure out who that girl with blond hair was. 

"Baby, don't you remember me anymore? I'm Hyuna! The kid that you said you want to marry when we were young!" Hyuna winked at Kyuhyun. 

Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun with wide eyes as Kyuhyun said,"Ah Hyunnie! It has been long since I saw you! How have you been?" 

"Oh babe I was studying in America and now I'm done studying so I'm back to Korea! I missed you so so much baby!"

"Oh Hyunnie I missed you too! I'm glad you're back now."

Sungmin stared at the both of them conversing with wide teary eyes as he clutched onto his sling bag tightly. 

Then Hyuna suddenly walked to Sungmin and said, Hi, you must be Kyuhyun's friend! I'm Hyuna, Kyuhyun's long lost girlfriend." She giggled. 

"Still playing the girlfriend game eh Hyunnie?"

"Yes baby, KyuNa still exists!!" Now the both of them were laughing. 

Sungmin bowed his head down with his teary eyes and told Kyuhyun,"Kyu? I shall not interrupt your...lovely time anymore. I'll get going!" He walked away rapidly then, not even bothering to hear Kyuhyun's reply. 

He turned back one last time to see if Kyuhyun would do anything, but to his disappointment, Kyuhyun was now hugging Hyuna as she giggled. 

 

A/N: *gets prepared to be thrown with rotten potatoes* NO NO NO NO, before that, lemme explain myself first.

I HAVE CERTAINLY NO HATE WITH HYUNA, in fact, i like 4minute!! 

AND i found the problem with the computer, so here is the update!!

sorry for leaving minnie heartbroken but hey eunhae had a happy ending

whatever that happened  in the sihae's date will be explained more in the next chappie.

and yesss throw the rotten potatoes at kyu not me!!

Kyu: Excuse me? More like i throw at you.

So comment, suscribe & upvote maybe?? i gotta run~~