Chappie 2

Fate That Brought Us Together

"Donghae & Eunhyuk."

 
Oh...okay....wait...WHAT?!
 
"Seongsaenim! Can I--"
 
"Donghae-ssi if you have any problems please see me after school."
 
WHY THE HELL AM I PAIRED WITH LEE FREAKING EUNHYUK. AISH. I'm not gonna do the project with him, not now, not ever. I waited till Mr Kim finished the pairings, and went up to him. 
 
He looked up from his laptop and said "Yes Donghae-ssi is there anything?"
 
"Seongsaenim can I have a change of partner?"
 
He looked at me with raised eyebrows. 
 
"Please Seongsaenim please!!" I gave him my best puppy eyes and a pout. 
 
"Eunhyuk-ssi, please come to the front. " He said to the class. Lee freaking Eunhyuk excused himself from the crowd of girls surrounding him and walked to the front. 
 
"Yes Seongsaenim can I help you?" he said in his oh-so-annoying voice. 
 
"Well, Donghae here wants a change of partners and I wanna ask if you agree to the change."
 
"No Seongsaenim I definitely do not want to change partners. Donghae is a really good friend of mine and I really hope to work with him. Besides, he is really smart and hardworking. "
 
I widened my eyes at whatever that freaking Eunhyuk just said while Mr Kim nodded his head. 
 
"Well I presume that you guys are in some quarrel so I expect you guys to settle this and finish the project ASAP. " He said and looked back at his laptop. 
 
This. Can't. Be. True. I HAVE TO WORK WITH LEE EUNHYUK. I frowned more as I made my way back to my seat which at the same time the bell rang. 
 
"Sungmin hyung~! Let's go home together~!" I said to Sungminnie hyung. 
 
"Sorry Donghae-ah. I have to go do the project with Kyuhyun-ssi today. So I can't go home with you. Oh look Kyuhyun-ssi is already waiting for me! Bye!" He flashed a apologetic smile and ran to the door where Kyuhyun-ssi is waiting. 
 
Sigh, I guess I'll have to go home alone. The Yewook couple is probably going out for a date today. I walked slowly out of the door as I sighed. "Hey! Wait up!" I heard someone shout. I turned my head back and I saw Lee Eunhyuk running towards me. I turned back as I continued walking. He caught up with me and held on to my shoulder. 
 
He panted for 45 seconds(yep I counted)and coughed for 10 seconds. "Are you done yet?" I asked getting impatient.  He nodded his head as I continued walking. 
 
"Yah Lee Donghae! Stop there!" he shouted again. I stopped my tracks and just stood there. "Yah are you free today?" He asked. I nodded my head and he continued "Wanna start the project today?" I hesitated for a while before shrugging my shoulders. 
 
-----------Eunhyuk's POV----------
Yes! Yes! He agreed! I gave him a toothy smile(A/N:AHAHAHA I should put it as gummy smile) as we continued walking. 
 
"Soooo....." Donghae started. "Oh we are going to my house to do it~!" I cut him off as we continued walking out of school. I got into my Lamborghini while signaling him to go in as well. 
 
"Sorry my chauffeur is sick today and can't fetch us" I apologised. 
 
"This...car is yours?" I nodded. "And... You have a chauffeur?" I nodded my head again. "He must be freaking rich..." I heard him mumble. I chuckled as I continued driving to my house. 
 
----------Sungmin's POV-----------
"Kyuhyun-ssi! Sorry to make you wait! Hae— I mean Donghae was holding me back. Let's go now, shall we?" Kyuhyun-ssi nodded his head as we walked out of school. I really feel sorry for Donghae who has to partner his arch-enemy. 
 
"So, Sungmin-ssi shall we go eat lunch now? I know a place for us to eat in." Kyuhyun-ssi said as he smiled his oh-so-handsome smile. I nodded eagerly as we walked in silence to a cafe called Kona Beans. 
 
"Kyuhyun-ssi--" "Sungmin-ssi you actually can call me informally. I dont mind!" Kyuhyun-ssi cut me off. 
 
"Oh then Kyuhyun you can call me Sungmin!" Kyuhyun nodded as he asked, " Sungmin-ah what do you want to eat?" 
 
"Anything is fine~!" Kyuhyun smiled as he went to the counter as I found a place to settle down. 
 
Kyuhyun ended up buying us each a bowl of kimchi ramyun and a cup of iced latte. We ate our lunch happily, talking about what we're gonna do about the science project. 
 
We then made our way to his house. His house was huge—I mean seriously. It was 3x bigger than my house. I took of my shoes and walked in. An old man, whom I supposed is his butler, greeted us as we walked in. 
 
"Oh Cho Kyuhyun! You finally came back! I've been waiting for you do long! Did you take my—oh who's that? " a girl about Kyuhyun's age walked down the stairs. 
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo, chonun Lee Sungmin ibnida!" I introduced myself. 
 
"Annyeong Sungminnie~! I'm Cho Ahra, Kyuhyunnie's sister and omo you are sooooo cute!" she exclaimed why squeezing my cheeks. 
 
"Noona we'll be doing our project in my room don't disturb us." Kyuhyun said calmly as he lead me upstairs to his room. 
 
"Have fun doing your project! As for my stapler I'll find it myself~! Oh and Kyuhyun make sure Sungminnie still can walk after your project~!" Ahra Noona shouted. 
 
"NOONA!!!" Kyuhyun shouted back as I blushed beet red.
 
A/N: Hello it's me back with the second chapter~ sorry for taking so long to update!  Kyumin appeared in this chapter! The next chapter would hve Eunhae and more Kyumin interaction~ oh and thanks for the 3 subscribers and the 100 views~ Look forward to the next chapter! :D
 
Suscribe,Comment and upvote maybe?