Chappie 14

Fate That Brought Us Together

"I-I said, Minnie-ah, would you eat lunch with me tomorrow?"

"Um Kyu...I'm actually free for the whole day tomorrow so um yeah I think I can make it."

"Thanks Min! I'll see you tomorrow!" Kyuhyun gave Sungmin a toothy smile and walked away.

Sungmin stared at his leaving back and scratched his nape as he walked away. 

"Sungmin-ah!!" A familiar voice and footsteps can be heard from far away. 

Sungmin turned back again to see Kyuhyun running back towards him. 

"I want-I mean that since you're free tomorrow for the whole day why don't we just hang out together tomorrow?"

Sungmin hesitated for a while before nodding his head as Kyuhyun grinned from ear to ear. 

"Thanks Minnie~! So I'll see you tomorrow at 11 am in front of your house!" He patted Sungmin's head before leaving. 

--

Sungmin pranced around the living room anxiously and kept glancing at the cuckoo clock, waiting for the bird to appear. 

"Cuckoo! Cuckoo!" 

Sungmin's head turned to the sound, and looked at the hand signaling it was 11. At almost the same time, the doorbell rang too which caused Sungmin to snap his head to the door. He tidied his hair for the last bit before opening the pink door. 

Kyuhyun stood outside the door, with a bouquet of pink roses in his hand. He was wearing a white collared shirt with black long pants, staring at Sungmin with wide eyes. On the other hand, Sungmin was looking down shyly while clutching his phone, wearing a baby pink sweater with white khaki shorts, and hot pink sneakers. 

"Hyung! Is there any blueberry cookies left? Oh who's that at the door?" A voice came from behind Sungmin. 

Sungmin quickly invited Kyuhyun into his house and shut the door behind him as the boy who shouted earlier ran down the stairs to in front of Kyuhyun and started eyeing him up and down. 

"Hi! I'm Sungjin, Sungmin's brother! And seeing from the roses in your hand, you probably are one of his suitors I guess?"

"One of his suitors?! Does Minnie have a lot of suitors? Oh and I'm Cho Kyuhyun by the way."

"Ohoho yes Kyuhyun-ssi. He has one previously named Dongwae or something..."

"Shut up Sungjin. That's Dongwoon, and he already shifted to America. And if you're talking about Donghae, he's my best friend only." Sungmin interrupted then shoved a box of blueberry cookies to his chest. 

"Ah nono Kyuhyun-ssi, he has another one. His name is Haro. He was really cute and--"

"It's Baro and he's already attached to Sandeul! Sungjin stop spouting nonsense or I'll stop baking stuff for you. I swear--"

"Arasso hyungnim! So Kyuhyun-ssi have a great date with my hyung and I hope to see you again! Oh oh and there's this girl that likes Sungmin hyung too!! Her name is Sun- mfphhhhh" Sungmin covered his mouth and pushed him up the stairs. 

"So Kyu, let's go now?"

Kyuhyun nodded and they left the house. Kyuhyun rushed out first, opening the car door for Sungmin as he shyly muttered a 'thanks' and went into the car. 

--

The car ride was silent as Kyuhyun was just focusing on the road while Sungmin was taking cautious glances at Kyuhyun. 

"Kyuhyunnie?"

"Kyu?"

"Kyuhyun."

"What?!" Kyuhyun replied back a bit too loud. 

"Are...are you still pissed about what Sungjinnie said? Whatever he said was nonsense, seriously."

Kyuhyun just kept silent and stared at outside while Sungmin sighed and looked at his lap. 

--

They reached an icecream parlor and settled inside on two swing chairs. 

"Min? What flavour do you want?" 

Finally Kyuhyun spoke a sentence to him. They had been quiet throughout the whole journey and honestly speaking Sungmin was getting upset. 

"Oh yeah. You would only talk to me to find out which icecream flavour I would like." Sungmin stated sarcastically. 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and sighed,"Min we can't be quarreling on our first—"

"Oh Cho Kyuhyun so now you're saying it's my fault that we started this?" Sungmin was now standing up glaring back at Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun ignored his piercing gaze and sat back down. Sungmin stared at his sitting form for a while before running out of the parlor, leaving a shocked Kyuhyun trying to run after Sungmin but gave up halfway, deciding it'll be good for Sungmin to have some alone time. 

'No this can't be happening on our first date!' Kyuhyun thought. 

(A/N: way to go Kyu, initiating a fight on a first date)
--
A guy approached the sobbing Sungmin sitting on a bench and offered him a tissue. Sungmin looked up which left the both guys shocked.

"Sungmin?"

"Ju-Junhyung?"

--

Worried was all Kyuhyun felt. 

Yes, the almighty Cho Kyuhyun felt worried. 

It has been 3 hours since Sungmin's disappearance. He isn't picking up his phone nor replying to Kyuhyun's texts. 

"Aishhh that guy...." Kyuhyun mumbled to himself as he continued his search for Sungmin. He halted on his tracks as he saw a familiar guy talking animatedly with another person. He walked closer and stopped in front of them. 

"Excuse me, I'll borrow MY Sungmin for a moment."

--

"Lee Sungmin. Who was that?" Kyuhyun questioned me. 

"That's my ex, Junhyung. Why Kyu, got a problem?" Tsk, this is to teach you a lesson Cho. 

Kyuhyunnie kept silent for a while before continuing,"I-Sungmin. I-I'm sorry for behaving like that just now. I was just.....jealous of you and your other suitors. Don't hang out with him okay?"

I giggled at Kyuhyun's little speech of apology while he grabbed my hands and stared straight into my eyes. I wasn't actually angry with him or anything, I was just upset that he ignored me. Blehh I think it's time I should forgive him....should I?

"Kyu...I'm sorry for throwing tantrums at you too. I know I shouldn't have done it but you ignoring me kinda pissed me off. And now Junhyunggie is just a friend to me." Since I have you already. I just can't bear myself to say the last line out. 

Kyuhyun then pulled me into an embrace. 

What's what warm fuzzy feeling I'm feeling now, I don't want it to end. 

To my disappointment, Kyuhyun pulled me apart as we stared into each other's eyes. Kyuhyun then slowly moved his head closer to mine. I unconsciously fluttered my eyelids close as our heads are only a few inches apart now. 

"Kyubaby!"

 

A/N: Bleh this is pretty rushed cos yeah something happned. Im sorry if its really crappy but i hope you enjoy it :)

Thats the second poster that Panda Shop made for me :DD

Comment, suscribe & upvote maybe? ><