Chappie 10

Fate That Brought Us Together

 

"Sungmin-ah!" Kyuhyun shouted at the figure of the bunny boy using his phone at the gate. Upon hearing the oh-so-familiar voice, Sungmin turned around and waved cutely at Kyuhyun.
 
 'Is he trying to kill me with his aegyo..'Kyuhyun thought. 
 
They then walked together to their frequent meeting cafe. They sat down with a cup of coffee each in front them. 
 
"So..." Kyuhyun started. "It seems like we're stuck with each other again...not that I mind though." Kyuhyun mumbled the last part. Unfortunately, his plans of not letting Sungmin hear what he said failed when Sungmin nodded in agreement and blushed red. 
 
They both finished their coffee in an awkward silence and walked out after paying the money.
 
"Kyuhyunnie~ How are we supposed to create a dance?"
 
Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulders as they continued walking to nowhere. They were walking pass street shops when Sungmin stopped at one. He pushed his nose on the glass panel as he stared at the huge pink bunny placed on the display. 
 
"Kyuhyunnie! Can we go in?"
 
Kyuhyun just nodded as they walked in. Sungmin immediately hugged the giant bunny and took a peek at the price tag. He widened his eyes and quickly put the bunny down. He then dragged(?!) Kyuhyun out and continued walking. 
 
"Ah Sungmin-ah, I need to go to the toilet, can you sit on that bench while waiting for me?" Sungmin just grinned and nodded as Kyuhyun left. 
 
Sungmin sighed as he looked around for Kyuhyun after 15 minutes. Suddenly, he felt something furry at his back. He turned around only to see his dream plushie and Kyuhyun holding it. 
 
"K-Kyu you...."Sungmin stopped as he was speechless. Kyuhyun just gave a toothy grin to him as Sungmin gave a surprise hug to Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun widened his eyes and froze there. he slowly put his hands on Sungmin's back as Sungmin pulled away and hugged the bunny while playing with it. 
 
"Minnie-ah, you haven't changed a bit since young...." Kyuhyun whispered to himself as Sungmin was too engrossed in playing with the bunny. 
--
 
"Hey, Donghae right?"
 
Donghae turned around to see a dashing guy with a dimpled smile. Donghae pushed up his thick framed specs. 
 
"Um yeah. Do I know you?"
 
"Well no, but nice to meet you, I'm in your dance trio, Choi Siwon's the name."
 
Donghae pushed up his specs again and smiled slightly. 
 
"Choi Siwon. What the hell are you doing here?!"
 
Both of them turned their heads to the voice at the door.
 
"Hyukkie!" 
 
"Hyukkie!" Siwon imitated Donghae in a mocking voice. Both Hyukjae and Donghae glared at Siwon while Siwon just put up two hands in a sign of surrender. 
 
"Chill bros. I was just kidding. Anyway Hyukjae--"
 
"Eunhyuk." 
 
"Okay Eunhyuk, I'm here to work with you and this little cutie pie--"
 
"It's Donghae."
 
"Aish Eunhyuk stop interrupting me. ANYWAYS, I'm here as a member of this dance team! Really nice to meet you Donghae, and good to see you again Eunhyuk."
 
Donghae accepted Siwon's outreached arm and shook it while Hyukjae just pretended that he didn't see it. Siwon just awkwardly kept his hand back. 
 
"So, let's see what we have to do." Donghae said as he took out a piece of paper from his bag. 
 
 
 
   SM HIGH DANCE COMPETION 2013
 
Qualities judges would be looking for:
Creativity:   30 maximum
Skills:           30 maximum
Team unity: 30 maximum
*Bonus:        10 maximum
 
Total:           100 marks
 
Bonus points will be awarded according to these qualities:
-Self-composed song (3 max)
-Able to engage the audience (2 max)
-Costumes and Makeups (2 max)
-Make use of the whole stage (3 max)
 
All the best for this competition and hope you'll win first place! :)
 

Main judge of the competition, BoA

 
 
"Oh gawd, we probably won't win!" Hyukjae screamed in frustration. 
 
"Why Hyukkie?"
 
"Choi Siwon doesn't know the meaning of unity!"
 
"Speak for yourself Eunhyuk! You have no creativity at all!"
 
"You have no dancing skills!"
 
"You have no looks to engage the audience!"
 
"Please, professional dancers don't need looks to attract people!"
 
"Um guys...are you done arguing?" Donghae tried to stop them. 
 
"NO!" they both shouted at the same time, startling Donghae. 
 
"With my looks and body, I'll be able the attract the audience more y'know?
 
"For your info, this is a dance competition not a looks competition."
 
"YAHHH LEE HYUKJAE! CHOI SIWON! COULD YOU GUYS STOP ARGUING? WE'RE IN THE SAME TEAM!" Donghae shouted and glared at them, making them shut up immediately. 
 
"END OF DISCUSSION! WE'LL DISCUSS AGAIN TOMORROW!" Donghae shouted again. 
 
 
 
Hyukjae went over to pick his bag as he heard Choi Siwon saying, "Donghae-ah, look. Although this is only our first meeting, but I think I've fallen in love with you. Deeply. Could I try to become your perfect boyfriend?"
 
Hyukjae widened his eyes at Siwon's speech as he stared at the blushing Donghae. 
 
"Donghae!" Hyukjae shouted loudly causing Donghae's attention to go to him. "Look, I've liked you since the start of school. Although I've dated many girls, the way I feel for them is different from what I feel for you. I like your expressions. Your character. Your aegyo. I like everything about you. I won't ask you to become my boyfriend now, but could you give me the chance to woo you?"
 
Donghae's face blushed even redder, as he looked at the hopeful eyes of the two guys. 
 
"Erm guys. Could you give me a while to think?"
 
Siwon nodded immediately while Hyukjae just sighed and then reluctantly nodded. 
 
"Donghae-ah, I'll fetch you home today?"
 
"Donghae-ah, let's go home together again?"
 
"Erm. I'll go home myself..." Donghae then pointed to the door while scurrying off. 
 
Siwon then packed his bag and before walking out, he whispered to Hyukjae,"He's mine..."
 
"Nope! He would be mine!" Hyukjae shouted at the silhouette of Siwon. 
 
Donghae laid on his bed, thinking of the events that happened during the dance discussion. He smiled stupidly and blushed remembering the confession by both Hyukjae and Siwon. 
 
He sighed and his sleepiness took over him, with his decision already made up. 
 
A/N: LOL IDEK WHAT I WAS WRITING XD
Today I have nothing to say. Oh btw thank you somuch to the suscribers, commenters &upvoters!
Special thanks to Panda Shop for the poster! ^^
 
So suscribe, comment & upvote maybe?