Chappie 18

Fate That Brought Us Together

"Hyukkieeeeee!"

"Hmm?"

There wasn't any reply after that, only some giggles. 

Hyukjae looked up from his phone, only to see a orange head in front of him. 

"Woah Hae! What happened to your hair?!"

"Sica decided that I'll look good in it so she made it orange!"

Hyukjae shouted across the salon,"Seriously Jess? Orange for a graduating ceremony?"

"It's orangey blonde, thank you very much!" Came the reply from across the room. 

Donghae laughed and said to Hyukjae,"Hyukkie, I'll be going to the washroom, wait for me!" 

Hyukjae just nodded as he remembered the time during the dance competition...


"Hyukkieeeeee!"

"Hmm?"

"I'm scared...."

Hyukjae looked up from his phone and smiled, upon seeing Donghae fiddling with his fingers nervously. 

"Hae? Is this your first time dancing on stage?"

Donghae puffed his cheeks and nodded. 

"Don't worry, I'm with you on stage. And by the way, didn't Hyoyeon tell you to remove the second button too?"

"But-but—"

"No buts Donghae, it now, unless you want me to punish you."

Donghae pouted and refused to move his hands. 

"You little brat!"

Hyukjae helped him to his shirt, before sliding his hands down to squeeze his bottom. 

Donghae gasped and glared at Hyukjae. 

"Love you too babe, now let's get ready to go on stage."

Donghae just nodded as they both prepared beside the stage, hearing the claps for the previous contestants. 

"Thank you Sungmin and Kyuhyun for the wonderful performance!" 

Both of them bowed before the now blonde Sungmin ran to hug Donghae. 

"Haeeee! Good luck! Go steal some hearts out there!" 

Donghae hugged Sungmin back as the emcee started talking again. 

Kyuhyun just fist bumped Hyukjae as he muttered a 'good luck' before Sungmin dragged Kyuhyun out of the backstage to see EunHae's performance. 

"May I introduce the last pair, Eunhyuk and Donghae!" 

Donghae took a deep breath in as Hyukjae held his hands and they walked out together. 

Almost everyone was pointing at Donghae, shocked about the change. 

Hyukjae took the microphone and Bowes with Donghae. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Eunhyuk, my partner for today's dance is Donghae, we hope you'll enjoy it."

"Woah Donghae-ssi, you don't look like the Donghae we usually see in the hallways!" The emcee commented. 

Donghae smiled as he scratched his nape shyly, causing the girls in the auditorium to squeal.

Hyukjae fake-coughed into the mic, causing the emcee to start laughing. 

"Alright alright. Let's stop teasing this couple and let them start, shall we?"

A few cheers were accompanied by the claps. 

Donghae and Hyukjae got into position as Donghae started,"Ladies and gentlemen!"

They danced their minds off as the crowd started to clap along to the catchy tune. 

They finished off with a bow before the reverberating screams started again. 

"Thank you Eunhyuk & Donghae. Now, can the judges consolidate the scores and announce the winners please."

Donghae heaved a sigh of relief as the both departed from the stage and went back to their seats. 

"Donghaeeeeeee! You did great! You looked so y there!" Sungmin commented as two coughs were heard at the same time. (from the overly possessive boyfriends)

Meanwhile, the three judges walked on stage as BoA took the microphone. 

"Hello everyone! We hope you enjoyed the dance competition put up today! We'll now announce the winners!"

Jaejoong stepped forward as he said,"In third place, we have the two talented girls, Eunji and Naeun!" 

The two said girls hifived each other and ran up stage to collect their trophies.

Yunho continued,"In second place, we have Dongwoo and Hoya!" 

Both of them said their congratulatory speech before BoA announced the final winner. 

"The winner of SM High dance competition 2013 is.....Eunhyuk & Donghae!" 

Donghae widened his eyes at the announcement of his name as he stared at Hyukjae giving him a gummy grin. Hyukjae then held Donghae's hand as they both walked up stage to collect their trophy and Donghae started giving his speech. 

"Uh hi?"

The crowd started laughing as Donghae continued. 

"Uh honestly I hadn't prepared a speech cause I thought we wouldn't win, so uh thank you but I'll let Hyukkie do the honors of saying the speech. Uh thank you." 

The crowd 'ooohhh'-ed teasingly at the mention of Hyukjae's nickname as Hyukjae took over the microphone. 

"Hey."

Hyukjae's husky voice rang through the speakers. 

"Thank you BoA-ssi, Jaejoong and Yunho hyung for this prestigious award. And thank you Haebaby-"

The crowd 'oohhh'ed again at Donghae's intimate nickname as Hyukjae chuckled and continued. 

"Thank you Kyuhyun and Sungmin also. Thank you all."

They both bowed to the crowd before leaving the stage.


"kie...Lee Hyukjae!"

"Eh?"

"Can we go for ice-cream?" Donghae gave his best puppy eyes. 

Hyukjae, unable to resist his eyes, agreed as Donghae dragged the redhead out of the salon. 

--

Sungmin snuggled against Kyuhyun's firm chest while they both stared at the twinkling stars before them. 

"Kyuhyun? Sungmin?" A female voice was heard from behind them. 

"Oh Hyuna-ah! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here with my boyfriend! Hyunseung, this is Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Kyu and Sungmin, this is my boyfriend, Hyunseung."

The three of them shook hands with each other. 

"Bye Kyukyu we're gonna go off now!"

Hyunseung bowed to them before they left. 

"Bye Kyukyu we're gonna go off now!" Sungmin mimicked. 

"Oh come on Minnie, stop acting like a jealous high school kid."

"Oh I'm pretty sure Junhyunggie would not mind my behaviour! Should I go--"

Kyuhyun sealed him in a soft kiss to shut him up. 

"Stay with me. I don't mind." Kyuhyun cheekily smiled. 

Sungmin laughed as they went back to their original position, snuggling with each other. They just laid down there for a while, enjoying the beautiful scenery of the stars and each other's embrace. 

"Sungmin?"

"Yeah?"

"You were kidding when you said you'll go back to Junhyung right?"

Sungmin stared into Kyuhyun's eyes as he softly smiled,"Do you want me to?"

"No! I definitely won't want you to! I know I'm being selfish but no! I can't possibly give the person I love the most away! I mean although we had a few quarrels, I still love you a lot! I'm sorry if I had been to stubborn or unfeeling, please just don't leave me!" Kyuhyun rambled on as Sungmin stared at him in silence. 

"But....but if going...back to Junhyung will make you happier, then...I'll let you...go." Kyuhyun whispered, loud enough for Sungmin to hear, and avoided eye contact with Sungmin. 

"Thank you Kyu, that's all I needed to know to make my decision."

"W-what d-decision?"

"Appa wanted me to go to America after graduation for further studies."

"S-so are you going?"

"After hearing what you said, nope I'm not going."

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh of relief before straightening up again. 

"Are you gonna go to Junhyung then?"

Sungmin laughed,"I can't."

"Why?"

"Junhyung already has a boyfriend." Sungmin giggled as he stood up and ran away. 

"Lee Sungmin! You cheated me!" Kyuhyun shouted as he laughed and ran after Sungmin. 

They both ran after each other on the sandy beach, until it started raining. 

"Sungmin-ah! Let's get shelter!"

Sungmin stubbornly shook his head and continued running further away from Kyuhyun. 

"Sungmin! Please! I don't want you to get sick! Our graduation night is tomorrow!"

Sungmin considered that opinion for a few seconds, before agreeing and ran back to Kyuhyun again. 

"Kyu! Can we try something before we find shelter?"

"Yeah sure but it better be--"

Sungmin tiptoed and kissed Kyuhyun on his lips fully. They remained in that position for a minute, before Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin's sides, as he nibbled Sungmin's lips, asking for entrance. Sungmin obviously agreed as soon they both battled for dominance. (A/N: duh, Kyuhyun won xD)

They both released each other regretfully from the lack of air, and both of them were panting, while laughing at each other. 

"So that's what you wanted to try? Kissing in the rain?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

Sungmin laughed and nodded rapidly. 

Kyuhyun then dragged Sungmin to a telephone box nearby and brought him in. They both embraced each other for a few minutes before Kyuhyun broke the silence. 

"Min-ah, what are you going to do if you're not furthering your studies?"

"I was thinking of being a martial arts instructor. What about you, Kyu?"

"I wanna be a instructor too. A singing instructor, that's it." Kyuhyun laughed. 

"Actually Kyunie, I haven't finished my answer from that question you gave my just now. There's another reason why I won't go to Junhyung."

Kyuhyun stopped ruffling his wet hair and stared at Sungmin. 

"It's because I love Cho Kyuhyun to much to leave him."

"I love you too, Lee Sungmin."

And there goes another KyuMin lip locking session.

--

"Hyukkie! Your ice-cream is melting!"

"E-eh?" Hyukjae tore his eyes away from Donghae's face and looked at his half-melted strawberry ice-cream."

"Is there something on my face?"

"No Hae, it's just that your face is too mesmerizing that I cannot take my eyes off."

Donghae blushed as he he continued his vanilla ice-cream.

"Hyuk? Remember when we first met?"

Hyukjae chuckled,"Yeah. You hated me to the core. It's only after I saved you from the accident then you stopped hating me. And it's only when I confessed to you then you started falling in love with me."

"Fate was having fun playing around with us eh?" Donghae commented. 

"But it also must be fate that brought us together."

Then Hyukjae leaned in, which caused Donghae to automatically close his eyes, anticipating. 

Plump lips met thin ones for an innocent kiss, no tongues involved even. Their poor ice-cream got abandoned as Donghae dropped it upon letting the kiss get more passionate and Hyukjae's just slowly melting in his hands. 

But all they cared was each other now, because,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was fate that brought them together. 

 

--END--

 

A/N: official end of FTBUT! To the 89 suscribers! Thank you~~ and the 9 upvotes too!! i didnt expect so many votes for this fic! Special thanks to my commentors : sungs0ngmin15, EunHaeKyuMin1996 ( i think i disappointed you, sorry :( ), PaboForSJ, Yukiharu86, czaizcomei, alien23, DannyJ, AnnieELF, kyuririn, sapphirej21, rbatalovr, barbaeklang_poodle, Misa-chanlovesyou, babyhyukkie & the rest of the silent readers~ 

you can still connnect with me thru other connections, like you can add me on aff, or follow me on twitter and tell me who you are so i can follow back (@shiyanpotato) :D

also, i have two other ongoing stories, Scarred (an angsty eunhae one), and my new fic, I Found Love Online! (fluffy eunhae one!) 

Deep bows to all the readers, i love you guys! <3

Thank you for commenting, suscribing & upvoting! ^^