Chappie 9

Fate That Brought Us Together

A/N: WARNING THIS CHAP IS REALLY SHORT. 

--

 

The weekends were over. Everyone was back to normal. Adults will work while students will study. Everything was normal, except for SM High. The annual dance competition was coming up again but this time it was different. They can't find their own partners anymore, the teachers will select for them. It was also compulsory for every student to participate. 
 
Why you asked? It's because of the same champion group that emerged every year, BreakOut. Participants thought that it was unfair as they had NO chance of winning at all so now all the members were split up. And this year they decided to do it in pairs. The teachers decided to use the 'love ladder' to decide who would pair up with who. 
 
--
"Now now, we'll announce the pairs for the Year 2s. First pair, wow this is a hit. We have two BreakOut members in a group! They are Dongwoo and Hoya!"
 
The two said smirked at each other before the emcee continued. 
 
"Ohemgee I can't believe this! The Kingka and the nerd dancing together? Anyways i can't believe how this would go! May I have Eunhyuk and Donghae!"
 
Kyuhyun nudged the sleeping Eunhyuk and whispered,"Yah Hyuk you're with Lee Donghae!"
 
On the other hand, Donghae smiled and pushed up his thick rimmed glasses while Sungmin looked at him in disbelief. 
 
"Yah Hae I thought you hated Lee Hyukjae?"
 
"Yup, HATED." Donghae flashed a toothy grin while Sungmin just rolled his eyes. They then returned their attention to the high pitched announcer. 
 
".....Sungmin!" 
 
Donghae and Sungmin looked at each other. 
 
". Who was my partner? Aish Donghae eottokke?" Donghae just shrugged and replied,"Well just see who comes to look for you later then."
Sungmin just sighed as he continued paying attention. 
 
At that time, his phone beeped. 
 
From: Kyuhyunnie
 
Heyy Minnie~! I'll see you outside gate today? Then we can discuss about both our project and our dances~! ^^
 
~Kyu~
 
Sungmin smiled as he realised that Kyuhyun was his partner. He looked over in the direction where Kyuhyun was sitting, only to see Kyuhyun whacking Hyukjae trying to wake him up. 
 
After the end of announcing the pairs, one of the teachers walked up and whispered something to the announcer. 
 
"Testing. Okay so now since we have an odd number of students, the last student which name has not been mentioned, you'll join the Eunhyuk & Donghae pair."
 
Donghae's eyes widened as Sungmin looked at him. The half-awake Eunhyuk immediately woke up fully while Kyuhyun just smirked. 
 
"Wait, so who's the one joining us?" Eunhyuk and Donghae unanimously said together. 
 
A teacher then went up to the stage and whispered to the emcee again. 
 
"Ohhh I see~ The last student, which is the student which just transferred in, Choi Siwon, would join them, as said."
 
"WHATTT! WHY CHOI SIWON!!!!" A loud scream can be heard from a few blocks away, thanks to Mr Lee Hyukjae. 
 
(A/N: Want to know why? I'll tell you next chapter~ kkkkkk >:) *smirks* JKJK I'll tell you now xD)
 
Choi Siwon;the model student. He has EVERYTHING women wants. Money;plenty of it. 
Looks;he can kill you with a wink
Brain;Scores A's in all subjects 
Abs; his chocolate abs will melt you down like icecream~
 
Of course, he's Lee Hyukjae's rival since young. No matter sports or studies, sometimes even relationships, he's always first, Hyukjae follows second. Until when they're supposed to go to high school, that's when Siwon left Korea for further studies. And now he's back. 
 
Will he steal Donghae's heart from Hyukjae?