Chappie 8

Fate That Brought Us Together

 

It was a week after Donghae's accident. Donghae kinda opened up to Eunhyuk, letting Eunhyuk go over to his house almost everyday after school as Eunhyuk made an excuse to 'see how Bada is doing' or 'we need to continue our project'.  Donghae of course, being thankful to Eunhyuk for saving(?) him, agreed to let Eunhyuk go to his house everyday. They also became very much closer to each other, I mean they see each other everyday, as a result they obviously became closer. 
 
Oh, did I mention that Donghae's mom likes Eunhyuk too much that she asks Donghae to bring him over everyday?
 
I didn't? So know you now. 
 
--
"Donghae-ah! Come over to my house today? I have something to show you!"
 
Donghae just looked over and grinned while nodding at him. 
 
"Uhhh wait! I have to call umma first!"
 
"Yoboseyo? Umma! Can I go to Hyukjae's house today? Yup! Okay! Ummaaaa~! Aniya! Arraso umma! Saranghae~!"
 
Donghae called his mom, asking if he could go to Hyukjae's house. Needless to say, she agreed. 
 
Hyukjae then dragged Hae to his car and he drove back to his house. 
 
"So Hyukkie, what is it you want to show me??"
 
 "Donghae? What did you just call me?"
 
"E-eh? S-sorry I didn't mean-"
 
"It's okay. Continue calling me that, HAE~"
 
Donghae flushed pink as Hyukjae parked his car. Instead of bringing Donghae in the house immediately, he brought him to the garden. Donghae can roughly hear barking sounds as Hyukjae told Donghae to stay put as he ran in another direction. Donghae just stood there confused, didn't know what to do. 
 
A little brown puppy ran up to Hae's leg, barking as it did. Donghae squatted down as he ruffled the puppy's fur, as he saw Hyukjae walking calmly to him. 
 
"Hyukkie is this puppy yours? Its sooooo adorable!" 
 
Hyukjae just nodded his head and flashed a gummy smile at Hae. 
 
"I adopted it a week ago! It's called Choco! Now Bada would have company!"
 
They continued playing with Choco for a while more before proceeding to the house. 
 
"Annyeong eomoni! It's good to see you again!"
 
"Oh Donghae-ah! Come and join us for lunch! Sulli, go prepare one more plate of rice!"
 
The maid named Sulli nodded and rushed to the kitchen as Hyukjae guided Donghae to the dining table. 
 
After lunch both Donghae and Hyukjae made their way to Hyukjae's room as they finished sketching the model's clothes. 
 
Then, they went out (again) to play with Choco(again). 
 
"Hae-ah, should I bring Choco over to your house next time? To let Bada get to know Choco too."
 
Donghae just nodded his head vigorously as Hyukjae grinned. 
 
Well, it seems like this car accident was a blessing in disguise isn't it? 
 
--
Sungmin and Kyuhyun were shopping in a shopping mall for different cloths. They walked into a accessory shop as they got tired and decided to just randomly shop. 
 
A bunny headband caught Kyuhyun's eyes as he took it and placed it gently on Sungmin's head. 
 
"You look good in this, Min!" Kyuhyun said as he chuckled. 
 
Sungmin looked at the mirror and saw the pink bunny headband on his head. He grinned evilly as he took the white tiger headband and placed it on Kyuhyun's head. 
 
And there begins the headband fight. 
 
"Hey! It's not fair! I have a bigger disadvantage you know?!" Sungmin pouted. 
 
"Yeahhh Minnie-ah just admit that you're short~!"
 
Sungmin just puffed his cheeks as he walked out of the shop grumpily. 
 
"Sungmin-ah?"
 
Sungmin just ignored him. 
 
"Minnie-ah look I'm sorry."
 
Sungmin just didn't bother. 
 
"Yah Min! Don't be angry anymore! Look I bought you something."
 
That made Sungmin turned over only to see Kyuhyun holding out two bunny keychains. One pink and one blue.
 
Sungmin grinned widely as he took away the pink one. 
 
"By the way Kyunie why did you buy two?"
 
"Well I saw this cute keychain and I thought you would like it, but the shop ahjumma said its comes in a pair specially for couples...." Kyuhyun muttered the last part and scratched his nape. 
 
Sungmin just blushed as he said, "Hmm then Kyu you should just keep the blue one ne?"
 
Kyuhyun just nodded his head as they strapped it to their phones immediately. 
 
So they ended up not but any materials for their project at all but instead had a keychain each. 
 
When they got home it was late at night. Kyuhyun just plopped on his bed, thinking about the events that happened today. 
 
He fondled with the blue bunny as he decided to text Sungmin. 
 
"Sweet dreams Minnie~ *\(^o^)/*"
 
He looked at the bunny one more time before falling asleep. 
 
A/N: HELLO IM BACK! :D this time it's a really really short chapter! >< -dances sorry sorry-
Anywayssss hope you would enjoy it! :D
 
Ps I'm still looking for a poster maker! ^^
 
So comment, Suscribe and upvote maybe?