Chappie 5

Fate That Brought Us Together

 

"Donghae-ah! Want to have lunch with us?"
 
"Sungmin-ah! Let's have lunch together neh?"
 
If you are in the crowd, you would have wondered why would the popular Lee Eunhyuk & Cho Kyuhyun invite the not-so-popular Lee Donghae & Lee Sungmin for lunch. That's the same case for both Donghae & Sungmin. Both of them turned their heads towards the voices calling out for them, only to see Eunhyuk giving his gummy smile and Kyuhyun giving a wide smile. They were walking towards Donghae and Sungmin waiting for their answers. 
 
"Um well Kyuhyun-ah, I don't mind--"
 
"No we're not gonna sit with you and ditch Yesung and Ryeowook. " Donghae cut Sungmin's reply off. 
 
If you look closely, you could see the disappointment in both Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun's faces. 
 
"Oh then it's okay..."Eunhyuk's voice trailed off as he walked to the cafeteria with Kyuhyun. (more like dragged Kyuhyun)
 
Well Eunhyuk was utterly disappointed, but Kyuhyun's case was different. He was Cho freaking Kyuhyun, what he wants, he gets. He was determined to sit with Sungmin during lunch. 
 
Donghae walked another way to the cafeteria, pulling a pouting bunny who wanted to sit with the gamer. 
 
As usual, the Yewook couple were already sitting down, the only difference is they were sitting without food. 
 
"Yah Donghae-ah! Sungmin-ah! Wookie and I are going out of school to have a DATE~! So you'll eat lunch yourself~!"Yesung said in a sing-song way while dragging a blushing Ryeowook out of the cafeteria. Donghae looked at Sungmin in which Sungmin just shrugged his shoulders and signaled to get food. 
 
They sat down after getting their food. They were about to start eating when they heard a voice behind them. 
 
"Sungmin-ah! Can we sit with you?"
 
"N--"
 
"Oh of course you can Kyuhyun! Come sit here! Oh and Eunhyuk-ssi if you want you can sit in between Donghae and Kyuhyun!" This time, Sungmin isn't going to let Donghae spoil his chance with Kyuhyun. 
 
"So..."Eunhyuk started,"I thought you said you were sitting with your...friends?" 
 
"Well they went on a date and ditched us. And why are you here anyway? With us the unpopular dudes?" Donghae said irritated. 
 
"Well because Mr Lee Hyukjae here wanted to find HIS Donghae~!" Kyuhyun teased. 
 
Donghae looked at Hyukjae weirdly and Hyukjae rebutted back,"Excuse me Mr Cho, you were the one who said you wanted to sit with your 'bunny' for lunch." Sungmin flushed a real bright red while Kyuhyun was speechless. 
 
Donghae just giggled while Hyukjae smirked. "Sungmin hyung~!" Donghae teased as he showed Sungmin a someone-likes-you face. 
 
And so the continued eating with all the teasing and the nonstop laughing. Soon they finished lunch and Kyuhyun & Sungmin went off to the school rooftop for something no one knows and poor(?) Donghae is left all alone with Eunhyuk. 
 
"Donghae-ah, what's your next lesson?"
 
"2 hours literature lecture by Ms Park." Donghae replied as he put on his blank face. 
 
"Yay I have the same lesson!! Let's go together ne?"
 
Donghae just reluctantly nodded his head and walked to class while Eunhyuk is following Donghae like a lost puppy and trying to communicate with him, only to receive one word answers like "okay", "no" & "yes". 
 
But still, Eunhyuk is happy that Donghae is willing to talk to him. 
 
A/N: Hallo~ :> a short update for all since I can't think of ideas to continue  
oh and anyone wants to make a poster for meee? Or can recommend a good poster shop? *puppy eyes* 
anyways I'll try to update soon~! 
 
Comment, Suscribe, And upvote maybe?