Chappie 6

Fate That Brought Us Together

 

————Donghae's POV———--
Well school quickly ended. Earlier than I expected. I hardly had time to focus on the lesson since a bee was buzzing around my ears.(A/N:You guys know who Donghae is talking about right?)
 
Luckily I managed to escape from that annoying monkey before coming out. Sigh, it seems like I have to go home alone today. Sungmin hyung is out with Cho Kyuhyun—for the project they said. I bet they'll be dating instead of doing the project. 
And the Yewook couple, I hadn't seen them since lunch. 
 
Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I'm so boredddd!!! No one to talk to... "Bwara Mr Simple Simple~" yeah nice choice of song. Wait. Why the hell is my pocket vibrating. 
 
Aishi I'm so stupid! It's obviously my ringtone! 
 
"Yobeosaeyo?"
 
"Donghae-ah! Why didn't you wait for me? I waited for you at the gate for 30--"
 
"Aish just shut up you're so annoying! You have been disturbing me for the whole day! Isn't that enough?!" 
 
Oh . What the hell just came out of my mouth. 
 
"Oh. Sorry Donghae, didn't know I was such a hassle. I...I'll try not to bother you anymore. "
 
Aish pabo Donghae!!!! What did you just do?! Now hyukjae must be so upset! I could actually hear the disappointment in his voice!!
 
Wait. Why am I even caring about his feelings? Aish Donghae-ah, Donghae-ah just wake up!"
 
————No one's POV————
Sungmin and Kyuhyun were walking along the road of the street near the school, with Kyuhyun holding a cup of rice cake with two sticks inside. Sungmin was busily munching on is rice cake while Kyuhyun decided to start the conversation.
 
"Sungmin-ah," Sungmin turned his head to Kyuhyun. "Do you remember when you were in kindergarten? When there's this boy, who were really good friends with you, and you two promised to never leave each other?" 
 
————-FLASHBACK————
 
"Stupid sissy boy! Go back to your mamma! No one would ever like you!" One of the big boys said to little Sungmin. Little Sungmin's eyes were watery, with tears threatening to fall. The boys started to push Little Sungmin around when a voice was heard. 
 
"Hey let him go!" It turned out to be a little boy with curly brown hair, not taller than the big boys. The boys just laughed mockingly at him while the little boy got angry. 
 
"Well you guys forced me into this. POLICE POLICE THESE BULLIES ARE HERE!" The boys got shocked at what the kid shouted and ran away. 
 
The curly haired boy walked over to Little Sungmin and hugged him. "Hallo cute boy are you okay?"
 
Little Sungmin smiled at the boy's compliment and nodded his head. He took out his hands and introduced himself,"Annyeong! Sungminnie ibnida! Let's be bestest friends ne?"
 
From then on, they became bestest friends that protects and comforts each other. No one could separate them apart. They were always together, until one day the boy had to go boarding school and left Sungminnie alone there. 
 
Little Sungminnie sobbed for a whole night, wishing that his best friend would come back. 
-------END OF FLASHBACK-----
 
"Yeah," Sungmin sighed. "And he left eventually... Wait Kyu how did you know that?"
 
Kyuhyun chuckled and said," Well because Minnie-ah, I was best friends with the guy who was yours too. He stopped hanging out with everyone after he got to know you."
 
"Oh! So since you know him can I see him"
 
"Um he's in America now. "
 
Sungmin's face had a pout.  He puffed his cheeks. "Aww how I wish I could see him again... Kyuhyunnie if he comes back you must tell me first okay?"
 
Kyuhyun just nodded and mumbled,"Minnie ah mianhae for lying to you. How I wish I could confess now..."
 
"Kyu? Did you say something?"
 
Kyuhyun just shook his head and flashed a goofy smile. 
 
They continued walking in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a peaceful one. 
 
—BACK TO DONGHAE'S POV—
 
OTTOKE. WOULD EUNHYUK BE ANGRY AT ME? AISH SINCE WHEN DID I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HIM? 
 
Oh what's that? A puppy on the road? Aww omg it's so cute!!! Hmm no cars nearby, I better save it now. 
 
I ran towards the puppy, quickly trying to save it. 
 
"BEEP BEEP!" I turned my head towards the sound, only to see a red car dashing towards me. I hugged the puppy tightly, letting it rest on my chest. 
 
The last thing I knew was that I was lying on the roads, and the last thing I heard was "DONGHAE!" before I out. 
 
 
 
A/N: *dodges all stuff flying towards me* hi... IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO DO THIS! :P
 
Anyways I'm still Tryna find a poster~ any reccommendations?
 
PS. I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH A CIFFY AFTER 'I saw a red car dashing towards me' xD
 
Oh and happy belated Eunhae day~!
 
comment, Suscribe, and upvote maybe?