Chappie 11

Fate That Brought Us Together

 

Rays of sunlight could be seen through the window panes. Donghae woke up, not knowing that two guys were especially anxious today. 
 
Donghae just lazily got up and prepared for school. "Donghae-ah! Come down for breakfast! Your friends are here!"
 
Donghae hurried down the stairs, not wanting to let Sungmin and YeWook wait too long. 
 
He stopped at the last step and widened his eyes. He saw two guys glaring at each other with his mom unknowingly smiling sweetly at them. 
 
"Hyukjae...Siwon...what are you guys doing here...?"
 
"Hi Donghae!" Hyukjae smiled his gummy smile. 
 
"Good morning Donghae!" Siwon smiled his oh-so-handsome dimpled smile. 
 
"Um...hi? What are you guys doing here again?"
 
"To fetch you of course!" They said unanimously. 
 
Donghae just continued walking to his mom and dragged her to the kitchen and whispered to her,"Umma! Why did you let them in?!"
 
"The cute one came first. He said he was your project mate, so I let him in. The handsome one, he was so sweet! He came later but he asked me for permission to court you." His mom smiled sheepishly. 
 
"And you said?"
 
"Yes of course, my dear. He's just so handsome and polite!" His mom squealed. 
 
Donghae just rolled his eyes, took his bun and walked to the living room. He took his bag, signaled the two lovesick fools to follow him, and then shouted,"Umma! I'll be going now!"
 
"Sure sweetie! Enjoy your day with these two cuties!" 
 
Donghae just groaned as the two idiots just followed him. 
 
"Donghae, I'll drive you to school today ne?" they said together AGAIN. 
 
Donghae just ruffled his hair in frustration and pointed at a black car approaching. 
 
"Oh look! It's Yesung! I guess I'll see you guys in school! Bye!"
 
He then scrambled to the car with the three of his friends looking at him in puzzlement. 
 
Hyukjae and Siwon just stood there glaring at each other. Hyukjae first made the move by stepping into his car cursing along while Siwon just smiled and also went into his car, agitating Siwon more. 
 
--
"So Hae, why were THEY at your house?" Ryeowook questioned
 
"Urghhh don't mention them, they're such a nuisance."
 
"Woah Hae, it seems like they were wooing you or something."Yesung chuckled while Donghae just grabbed his hair (again). 
 
"Well Sungie they were. And Donghae's gonna give them a reply on who he'll accept today."
 
"Don't talk so much Min hyung. I see you became evil like your soon-to-be boyfriend." Donghae joked back. 
 
Sungmin just smacked Donghae's head while Donghae continued,"Well I've decided on....."
 
--
"Donghae, Eunhyuk & Siwon, please stay back after class, I've something to tell you guys."
 
The three of them just looked at each other — well actually it's the two guys glaring at each other while Donghae is just staring at the both of them. 
 
Soon, classes ended and the three of them stayed back with Mr Jung, aka Jung Yunho the dance judge. 
 
"So kids, I have to tell you a bad news. Choi Siwon will be leaving this trio since unfortunately he needs to go to America with his father on the competition date. So Eunhyuk and Donghae, you guys would stay, while Choi Siwon would not participate in this. Adios kids!"
 
Hyukjae smiled a wide gummy smile, Donghae just nodded while Siwon just widened his eyes and they stayed there without blinking. 
 
After a while, Donghae was consoling the sad Siwon while Hyukjae was still grinning like an idiot. 
 
"Donghae-ah, you have to tell us who you chose now, because I might not see you again."
 
Donghae shifted his eyes from Siwon to Hyukjae and back and said,"Well, I've decided that I'd give you guys chances each to 'attract' me, and at the end I'll decide who I love."
 
The both of them glared with passion and fury in their eyes as Donghae stepped back and said,"Aish, there it goes again..."
 
A/N: Hello! I'm sorry for the update that took so long! ^^"
 
so the fight between SiHyuk begins~ >:)
 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I actually wanted to update this tmr, but its my birthday and I guess I only will have little time to update tmr so poof! Here it is!
 
Suscribe, comment And upvote maybe??