Chappie 12

Fate That Brought Us Together

Donghae was sitting solemnly on a bench under a blossoming tree with Sungmin and Ryeowook. Donghae sighed over and over again while his best friends just stared at him. 

"Seriously Hae? Both of them are fighting for you?" Sungmin commented. 

"Yeah! Even I could not believe that! Lee Eunhyuk is the badass guy while Choi Siwon is the new hot guy y'know?" Ryeowook added in while Sungmin just nodded in agreement. 

"Shush Wook. I might just tell Yesung that you said they're hot." Donghae said, annoyed while Wook immediately shut his mouth. 

"But Hae, who do you like?" Sungmin asked again. 

"I don't know! That's the whole point! I don't want to hurt any of them, thats why I'm deciding by going on dates with them!"

"Okay then think Hae. Does any of the two make your heart flutter just by seeing them smile?" Sungmin asked in hope. 

Donghae thought seriously about it. He thought of Siwon's oh-so-charming dimpled smile. 

Nope. No heart fluttering. 

He then thought of Hyukjae's adorable gummy smile. That cute, one of a kind smile. The smile that always cheers Donghae up. Donghae's heart skipped a beat upon thinking of it. 

Wait. Does that count as heart fluttering? Of course it does, Lee Donghae. 

"No, both don't." Donghae shook his head. 

Donghae, you're officially a pabo. 

"Then do you blush when they have skinship with you?" Ryeowook asked, as an experienced lover. 

Donghae thought about the deepest skinship he had with the two guys. Siwon, he only held hands with him. Who would blush when they only held hands? Well you might, but Donghae didn't. 

He then thought about Hyukjae. The closest skinship they had was a full body hug when Hae wanted to thank Hyuk after being discharged from the hospital. But apparently, Donghae didn't blush on that too, cause at that period he was too happy to even think of blushing.

Donghae shook his head again and muttered a low 'no' before Sungmin and Ryeowook both facepalmed themselves. 

"Oh oh how about kissing?! You should feel an electric spark flow through your body!" Sungmin excitedly exclaimed. 

Donghae immediately blushed beet red while exclaiming,"I haven't kissed them yet! How would I know?" He then smirked And continued,"By the way Minnie Hyung, how did you know that you'll have electric sparks flowing in your body when you haven't kissed yet?"

This time it was Sungmin who blushed. Donghae and Ryeowook were looking naughtily at Sungmin when he said softly,"Well, I actually felt that when I kissed Kyuhyun......"

His best friends widened their eyes and said unanimously,"YOU KISSED CHO FREAKING KYUHYUN?!"

"Ahem." A cough behind them interrupted their conversation. The three of them turned back to see Kyuhyun standing awkwardly as he said,"Minnie? Can I see you for awhile?"

Sungmin nodded shyly as they walked away from their gaping friends. 

"MINNIE! KEKEKEKEKEKEKE!" Ryeowook's high pitched laughter can be heard from afar as Sungmin and Kyuhyun blushed deeper. 

After they both got out of their fangirling mode, Ryeowook said to Donghae,"So Hae hyung! Let's go to your house to prepare you for your date with Lee frigging Eunhyuk now!"

Donghae just nodded as they started walking away from that bench. He definitely had to prepare for his date today. 

--
Kyuhyun and Sungmin walked to Kyuhyun's Mercedes as Sungmin started the conversation,"So Kyuuu, why isn't Eunhyuk-ssi with you today? And why did you ask me here for?"

"Erm Hyuk said that he has a date or something like that with your friend Donghae later and back to the main point." Kyuhyun started fumbling with his fingers and managed to stutter out," wouldyoueatlunchwithmetomorrow?"

Kyuhyun spoke too quickly until Sungmin couldn't catch it. "Sorry? What were you saying Kyu?"

"I-I said, Minnie-ah, would you eat lunch with me tomorrow?"

A/N: Hiya fellow readers! AFF has been ing on me these days. sighhhhh omg. Oh and the main point of this AN. I would not be updating for like two weeks cos i have my EOY exams soon and apparently my umma wants me to study. I repeat again, i would not be updating  for like two weeks cos i have my EOY exams soon and apparently my umma wants me to study. Heh but I'll still try to save time to continue. Ohoh and important SNEAK PEAK. Next chapter would be Eunhae's date, followed by Kyumin's date during the double update, and Sihae's date during the triple update(if possible) So to my fellow readers, suscribers, upvoters and most importantly COMMENTERS, please wait patiently for me! :)

 

And if you have any questions about me or my stories, feel free to ask/write on my ask.fm wall: ask.fm/ShiYanPabo :D

 

hope you enjoyed this chapter!

So comment, suscribe & upvote maybe?? :>