Chappie 17

Fate That Brought Us Together

"Lee Hyukjae! Wake up!" A shrill voice was accompanied by a splash of iced water on his face. 

Hyukjae immediately sat up with eyes wide open, and after realising what had just happened, he started whining. 

"Noona! Why must you wake me up now!"

"Lee freaking Hyukjae, don't tell me you forgot about the dance practice you have with your boyfriend today!"

Hyukjae grinned as Sora said 'boyfriend' and replied,"I know, it's at 9.30 later— wait how did you know I have a meetup with Donghae later-"

"Aish Hyuk don't talk so much it's already nine I have to go to work and good luck with your boyfriend later~!" Sora singsonged as she skipped out of Hyukjae's room. 

Hyukjae chuckled at his older sister's behaviour as he got up to wash and dress up for the dance practice he had with Donghae later. 

After prepping himself, he went down to the dining table to see a covered plate and a note. 

My baby brother~~ <3

I didn't have enough time to talk to you today upon seeing the conversation you and that cutie Hae Hae! 

((I knew that because I managed to unlock your phone while you're sleeping ;D))

Anyways Hyuk, I'll be gone for two weeks or so for the business with the Chinese clients we have. Within this time, take care of yourself and everything. I'll miss you TT.TT

p.s. umma and appa won't be back for another month, so the whole cost of money they left us is all yours, don't worry about me~ :)

p.p.s. call me if you need to!

p.p.p.s. I don't mind if Haehae comes here for a sleepover or anything, just don't do any naughty stuff~ >:D

From your loving noona, Sora~ <3


Hyukjae chuckled at the note his elder sister gave him and opened the covered plate to see eggs and sausages prepared for him. 

After eating, seeing that there is still time, Hyukjae went to change his wet bed sheets and left for the dance studio. 

--

Donghae woke up pleasantly, as compared to Hyukjae. 

His alarm rang at eight-thirty on the spot which made Donghae fumble and whine to himself under his baby blue colored blanket. 

He then reached out his arm to turn off his alarm before returning back to sleep. 

"Sweetheart? Are you awake?" A sweet voice rang out. 

"Hmmm…"

"Come on sweetie, breakfast is ready." A pair of loving hands brushed through his hands continuously. 

"Arraso umma... Just let me sleep another five minutes."

"Come on Hae, it's time to get up."

Donghae whined but complied eventually. 

"Okay sweetie, wash up and I'll meet you downstairs!" His mother smiled and patted his head before leaving her son's room. 

Donghae sleepily went to the bathroom and did everything he needed to, before checking his phone. 

He received a new message. 

From : Hyukjae

My lovely boyfriend, see you later~ <3



Donghae blushed at the cheesy message Hyukjae sent. But Donghae was expecting Hyukjae's message to be like:

Can't wait to see you later!

Not that cheesy, but it was Hyukjae's style. Donghae typed back a reply to him:

Me too ^^

He then put his phone into his backpack and went down for breakfast. 

"Good morning hyung and umma!" He said cheerfully and sat down on the chair beside his brother. 

"You going out today Hae?"

"Neh hyung, I'm going to the dance studio with Hyukjae later!" Donghae smiled. 

"Oh Hae let me fetch you there then." Donghwa said and ruffled his hair. 

Donghae just nodded and ate his breakfast quickly before bidding goodbye to their loving mother. 

They went into Donghwa's red Audi R8 and Donghwa started driving. 

"So Donghae," He started the conversation,"Who is this Hyukjae to you?"

"He's umm my project mate..." Donghwa raised his eyebrow at Donghae's answer. 

"Okay okay he is my um...boyfriend." He shut his eyes, waiting for Donghwa to start insulting and scolding him. 

The scolding didn't come, in fact it was the opposite. Donghwa chuckled and said,"As I expected! He better take good care of you or else his head will be rolling on the floor!"

"So, how far did you guys go? Did you kiss yet?" Donghwa grinned. 

"Hyung!" Donghae blushed. 

Donghwa gasped. 

"Did you guys make love to each other already?"

"Hyung! Of course not! He became my boyfriend just yesterday! All we did was kis-" Donghae then stopped talking after realising what he just said. 

"Whoa Hae, a kiss after one day is pretty fast! Okay we have reached, don't do anything naughty eh?" Donghwa winked as Donghae blushed and left the car. 

He entered the empty dance studio and placed his bag beside the radio. He played 'Moves Like Jagger' by Maroon 5 and started dancing. Moving his body ily, to be exact. 

He stopped dancing halfway and removed his glasses as they were disrupting his dancing by dropping time to time. He then played the music again and started swaying his body. 

He didn't realise that a head was poking through the door with his mouth hanging open and continued dancing till the music was over. 

"Hae! You didn't tell me you could dance so well!" The head from the door spoke. 

Donghae turned over and chuckled,"You didn't ask me, Hyuk."

Hyukjae then walked into the room and placed his bag beside Donghae's while Donghae put his specs back onto his face. 

"Hae~!" Hyukjae grinned.

"What?"

"You look better without specs."

"And then?"

"Take them off now."

"No!" Donghae looked up. 

"Why?" Hyukjae was pouting.

"I cannot see well!"

"I'll buy you contact lenses then?"

"Okay, but you don't have them now, so I have to keep them on to see." Donghae deadpanned.

Hyukjae pouted as Donghae chuckled and took out a piece of blank paper and a pencil. 

"Let's get started?" 

Hyukjae nodded. 

They sat there in silence thinking for a moment how they should start, before Hyukjae broke it. 

"Let's start with the lyrics first?" 

Donghae nodded,"It should be something related to dancing."

"Yes, let's show how good it feels to be dancing, shall we?

Donghae nodded and paused. 

"Let's make this song and dance y too."

Hyukjae widened his eyes at Donghae's words. 

"Did you just say to make it...y?"

"Uh huh. Is there anything wrong?"

Hyukjae laughed. 

"We have totally no problem making the song and dance y, but first, we have to make you fit the song and dance."

"Are you trying to say I don't look y?"

"Well Hae, you look like a nerd with your specs on..."

"Hey!"

Hyukjae chuckled at Donghae's annoyed tone. 

"Don't worry Hae, I love you no matter how you look like." He singsonged. 

Donghae blushed a deep shade of red before saying,"L-let's continue with the l-lyrics."

"Donghae?"

"Hmm?"

"Aren't you say you love me too?"

"Let's just continue with the song."

Hyukjae pouted while Donghae took totally no notice of his adorable pout and continued to brainstorm on the lyrics. 

"Hyukkie, how about we start the chorus with saying how much we want to dance?"

Hyukjae straightened up and said,"How about we go "I wanna dance, don’t let loose, the coolness is daring when you dance"?"

Donghae immediately wrote that down and continued,"I wanna dance, adrenaline power, instinctively until it caught fire."

"It sounds a bit weird here now, but I think after we create the music it'll be okay."

"Yeah Donghae! Let's continue with the lyrics we want then."

--

Two hours had past after their discussing and they completed both the lyrics and tune. 

"Ahhhh Hae! We finally completed it! Let's go for your makeover now!"

"Eh?" 

Donghae got dragged out by Hyukjae to a makeover salon and the entered a posh place.

"Hyoyeonnie! You there?" Hyukjae shouted. 

A pretty blonde female walked out and gave Hyukjae a hug. 

"Hyukjae-ah! You finally came! I had a new style which I think would suit you!"

"Hyo, actually I came here to give my boyfriend a makeover for our dance competition."

Hyoyeon looked behind Hyukjae and waved sweetly to him. 

"I don't see why he needs a makeover though. He looks cute like this."

"Our theme is to be y, Hyo."

"Oh Hyukjae. That I can have it done for both of you cuties."

"Come follow me," she said to Hyukjae, leaving Donghae standing there awkwardly scratching his nape. Hyoyeon then shouted out,"Jessica! Help Hyukjae do his hair!"

Another blonde female came out and dragged Hyukjae to the dressing table and sat him down. 

"May I know your name?"

"Donghae. Lee Donghae."

"Oh well hello Donghae, what do you wanna do with your hair?"

Donghae shrugged,"I don't know. Hyukjae said to make it look y."

"Well I see no problem doing that. You already look y. It's just the way how you style your hair. Come dear, I'll have Hyukjae be more mesmerized by you, if that's possible."

On the way to his dressing table, he heard Jessica and Hyukjae bickering.

"Jess, can you make my hair platinum blonde?"

"No! You just had that hair a few weeks ago!"

"How about you make my faded blue hair into sapphire blue again?"

"N-O. No! Hyo told me to try out the new pink dye on you!"

Donghae settled down on his seat has Hyoyeon did magic to his body. 

She didn't do anything much to his hair, just gelled it up. 

"We won't wanna ruin that perfect chocolate brown colored hair, would we?"

Donghae shook his head as Hyoyeon chuckled. 

She began to put make up on his face, then have him change to a black suit without the inner wear, exposing a bit of his abs.

She also folded his sleeves, showing his biceps. 

At the same time, Hyukjae appeared with peach coloured hair, slightly towards the pink side as he was half with a fur jacket around him which exposed his upper body. 

"Hae! How do I look?"

"You look...hot."

"You too, Hae."

Hyukjae chuckled at Donghae's red cheeks and patted his back.

"Let's go change now and go home or your brother will kill me."

Donghae nodded as they both changed back to their original outfits and after Donghae put his glasses back on, they thanked and bid Hyoyeon and Jessica goodbye.

"So I'll see you tomorrow to practice the dance?"

"Uh huh. See you Hae!"

He pressed his plump lips on Donghae's as they parted ways and left home.

A/N: this is prolly the longest chapter ive ever wrote O_O but its stilll so little xD

AND. STILL YOU IS AWESOME. LIKE SO AWESOME. i like how hyuk just walk past that girl. IN YOUR FACE! and the video isnt in a box. and they look like two friends who has that fate to meet together and become a couple haha xD

okay serious stuff here.

i reread this whole story from the beginning and i actually realise that its quite boring ._. 

so i created s poll. i honestly hope no one would pick D xD

 

and some of you asked me if there will be . IM UNDERAGE HERE XD i dont think there will be, idek how to write x)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter~~!

So comment, suscribe & upvote maybeeee?