Chappie 13

Fate That Brought Us Together

"There Hae hyung! Eunhyuk will be so shocked!" Ryeowook said with an accomplished grin. 

Donghae stared at his own reflection while pouting. He currently had black eyeliner on, his nerd glasses removed, his brown hair turned into complete black, with skinny jeans that wrapped his legs so perfectly and a sleek black jacket which covered his tight white singlet. 

"Hyung! Stop pouting! You look perfect, really! You should be already glad that Minnie Hyung wasn't here, if not he'll dye your hair pink like what he did to my Sungie after Sungie asked Min Hyung for a makeover!" 

(A/N: I LOVE YESUNGS PINK HAIR OMG)

Donghae looked at himself at the mirror again and puffed his cheeks. "Thanks Wook. I look good...I guess?"

"Now gogo!! It's already 4.30 pm and you're meeting Hyukjae at the park at 5! Why the park anyway?" Ryeowook mumbled the last part. 

"Thanks Wookie! I'll go now!"


From: Hyukjae
To: Donghae

Meet me at the bench near the swing~ <3 Can't wait to see you!! ^^

-Your dear Hyukjae-


Donghae just chuckled upon seeing the text that Hyukjae sent to him and breeze walked to the park. 

--

He reached the wooden bench at 5 on the dot and sat there patiently waiting for Hyukjae and looking at the kids playing in the playground. 

"Hyung!" A boy tugged on Donghae's shirt. "Come play sand with us?"

Donghae scratched his nape and looked around to see no avail of Hyukjae. He then turned back to the boy that was staring at him and nodded. The boy then cheered and shouted back to his friends. He then dragged Donghae with his small hands to the sand pit. 

"So, little kids, what are your names?"

The kids excitedly just played with the sand while a hamster lookalike boy said,"Annyeong hyung! I'm Sunggyu! This is Hoya, Myungsoo, Dongwoo and this is Injung!" Donghae then shifted his eyes to the last name. He then saw a girl with long brown wavy hair smiling at him. She then took a note out from her side pocket and gave it to Donghae. 


My beloved fishy:

Roses are red. 
Violets are blue. 
Sugar is sweet,
But not as sweet as you! ;D

P.S. Go to the back entrance of the park and you'll see something. 

-Your monkey-



Donghae smiled at the note. He thanked Injung and ran off to the back entrance.
Then he looked around, to see a blue sticky note on a lamppost.


My adorable fishy:

I thought happiness starts with a 'H'...but why does my happiness start with U?

P.S. Follow the path of blue candles you see in front of you. It'll lead you to somewhere else~

-Your myeolchi-



Donghae blushed at the quote then he turned around to see the candles. He saw a beautiful sight in front of him. A path of blue candles were waiting for him. He then relaxingly walked past all those candles and now he saw a pink sticky note. 


My source of happiness:

Even when there is no gravity on Earth, I still would fall for you <3

P.S. Loving my notes so far? Continue the path of pink candles and you'll reach the destination soon~

-Your crush-



Donghae was now looking forward to the next note. He jogged past the pink candles to see a green sticky note this time. 


My fishy: 

Are you tired? Cause you've been running through my mind for the whole day~ <3

P.S. you should know what to do once you see the green candles~

-^^-



Donghae chuckled as he really got tired. Nonetheless, he still followed the trail of green candles to see a table with dark blue tablecloth over it and two white elegant chairs there. He walked towards it to see a white note lying on a bed of roses. 
He then picked up the note. 


Mr Lee Donghae:

Congrats! You finally reached the table! ^^ first, please take a seat now. 

Ever since I met you, I think there's something wrong with my eyes. Cause I can't seem to take them off you~ <3

P.S. close your eyes and count to 5, my dear. 

-Lee Hyukjae-



Donghae closed his eyes and started counting. 

"One." A few shuffles were heard. 

"Two." He felt the tablecloth moving.

"Three." A few thuds were heard. 

"Four." A sound of a chair being pulled out was heard. 

"Five?" Donghae slowly opened his eyes. 

He gaped at the sight in front of him. A plate of steak was placed in front of him with a glass of a blue liquid in front of him. But that isn't the main point. The main point is the handsome guy in front of him. The guy who planned all these. Lee Hyukjae. The stunning guy in front of him now with bright blue hair, wearing a blue jacket with blue pants, charmingly smiling at Donghae. 

Donghae smiled back one of his crooked smiles and they both just stared at each other. 

"Hae, you look AMAZING today! Wear like this more!" Donghae blushed upon hearing the compliment. 

"Thanks Hyukkie. I think that your hair looks amazing too, I like it." Donghae muttered the last part. Hyukjae chuckled and said,"I was so panicky the whole day. I think it is because I missed my eating time for vitamin U." He winked at Donghae. 

Donghae flushed red and scratched his nape. "Erm...let's eat?" Hyukjae nodded and picked up his fork and knife and stood up to cut a piece of steak out, then fed Donghae it. Donghae shyly opened his mouth and allowed the piece of meat to go in. 
L
Donghae moaned and talked with his mouth full. "Dif you make iz Huk?" 

(A/N: Hae was trying to say,"Did you make this Hyuk?" ;>)

Hyukjae nodded excitedly and asked,"Is it nice? Was it too cooked? Or is it too salty? Did I add—"

"Aniya Hyukkie, it was delicious!" Donghae cut him off after he swallowed whatever was in his mouth. 

The two boys continued eating in silence—a comfortable silence actually, with the both glancing at each other once in a while, sometimes even having eye contact. 

--

After they were done eating, Hyukjae held Donghae's hand and brought him to the beach nearby. They both settled on a rock near the sea and sat there, hands still tightly held. Donghae stared at the starry sky, while Hyukjae was smiling while looking at Donghae. 

"Hae?"

"Hmm?"

"Want me to pluck a star for you?"

Donghae chuckled at his words. "How is that possible Hyukjae?"

"It's possible! Let me show you..." Hyukjae said as he held his right fist up to the sky, pretending to catch the stars. Donghae looked at him in amusement, wondering what Hyukjae would do next. Hyukjae then held his hand down again and opened it slowly. It was a necklace with a star. Donghae smiled at Hyukjae while Hyukjae said,"Told you I could do it~!"

Hyukjae then walked to the back of Donghae, then gently hooked the necklace around his neck and went back to sit beside Donghae again. 

"Hae? I love you."

Donghae looked at Hyukjae and asked him,"Would you ever stop loving me?"

Hyukjae then turned to look at Donghae and said,"I'll drop a teardrop into the sea. When you find it, that's when I'll stop loving you."

They stared at each other for a minute before Hyukjae began inching closer to Donghae. The faces got closer and closer to each as Donghae slowly fluttered his eyes close. Hyukjae's plump lips met Donghae's soft ones. It was a sweet, innocent kiss, no tongues involved. It was also Donghae's first kiss, but he certainly didn't regret it. 

So this is what Sungmin hyung meant when he said feeling electric sparks in your body when someone kisses you...

 

A/N: YAYYYY I EXCEEDED 1000 WORDS LOLOLOL. Anyways im still trying to improve the Kyumin fic~~ see you guys soon!!

 

Suscribe, comment & upvote maybe?