Operation: An Event

Backstage and Waiting Rooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t like guys with many aegyos because I can’t express myself well.” –SISTAR’s Soyou in Beatle's Code 2012

 

“So, how the tour?”

“It was great. Fans are always amazing. We’re worn out like hell but seeing and hearing them are the best feelings ever.” He laughed that Soyou thought that she couldn’t see his eyes.

“Lucky you. I wish we can go on a tour as well.” The lady pouted, cute.

“Aish, don’t be like that. Hey, do you miss me? I know I do.” He asked and scooted closer to his girlfriend on the couch inside the buzzing waiting room. He had that foolish grin on his face which he always put on whenever he saw his fans.

“Eyy, stop it Oppa…”

Soyou was flushed, didn’t know how to react until suddenly, she stood up.

 

“I’m hungry.”

And just like that, Soyou of SISTAR walked away from her boyfriend. And that, made Nam Woohyun a little frustrated.

 

***

 

He rolled on his bed, tossed and turned for quite a while now. There’s just one lady in his mind and that only one girl’s making him go crazy that he couldn't get himself to sleep.

“Yah, why’re you like this? Get some rest, we’ve worked hard for the past few months.” The other friend asked with an apple on his hand. Apparently, he was also ready to go to bed.

“Hyung, Soyou …”

“Ahh, I really hate talks about girls…” He was obviously annoyed and quickly took huge bites of his apple.

“She seems so distant. Well, she’s always been like that but ever since we got back from our tour, Soyou’s like trying to avoid me more or something.” Woohyun said after sitting up straight on his bed, facing his group leader.

“Ahhh. Molla2x. Good night.”

Sunggyu hastily threw bits of his apple and turned off the lights. Then, he ran up to his bed, covering his whole body with his blanket. Kim Sunggyu never liked to talk about girls. Well, maybe it’s because he’s didn't have one, yet.

The other lad sighed and lied back down on his bed. Could it be that they haven’t seen each other for quite some time now and she’s feeling awkward around him? Hmm, probably… But after a short thought, he took out his phone under the bed and tapped something onto it.

 

Kibum-ah, you’re asleep?

No. Why?

Tell me…

What can we do to get closer to our girlfriends?

Hahaha

Why so sudden? Something happened between you and Soyou?

Yah

Okay2x. Hmm

Make an event for her or something. I’m sure she’ll feel happy. Every girl does.

Nicole falls for it every time.

Oh… I’ll try that.

Thanks chingu.

 

***

 

Days passed and nothing really changed much for those two. Soyou was busy for her featuring songs and Woohyun was too with his group, INFINITE. They occasionally met during events or music broadcast, they chit-chatted and all, but that’s that. Texts and calls were also common but they didn’t talk or text for that long.

It’s like they’re back to being friends, awkward friend who just knew each other.

 

“I like that song, Unnie.”

“Yeah, me too. At least I’m busy doing something. Let’s work hard, Dasom-ah! But what about your drama? When’s the shooting?” Soyou’s eyes suddenly got bigger.

“I’m going.  Five minutes.” The maknae replied but she’s still comfortably sitting on the dance floor inside their company’s building. ‘Some’ was still playing inside that room.

“Yah, then you should at least take those five minutes to go downstairs or something. Go now!”

Soyou playfully pushed Dasom’s back until she finally got up. And eventually, Kang Soyou was left alone inside the practice room. With the lyrics written on the paper in her hands, she slowly bobbed her head to the song.

 

It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
 

But then, she stopped.

Her mind immediately flew towards that particular person. When she went back through the lyrics, she just realized that this song was kinda same with their story, hers and Woohyun. A year and it’s already like this, she felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter