Confessions

Backstage and Waiting Rooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“If someone gives you a sign like I am right now, then please notice it” –INFINITE’s Man in Love

 

 

-Dream Concert-

“You’re crazy, Kang Jihyun.”

The stunning lady shook her head a few times and fixed her gaze forward to an empty wall quite far from where she was. She’s thinking nonsense, she thought. A friend like him couldn’t possibly like another friend like her. Besides, she’s nothing close to his ideal type. Who would like her? Well, except for uncle fans and fan boys but a fellow idol like him?

 

Naah…

 

 

“Soyou Sunbaenim?” She twitched and turned to the sudden deep voice beside her. It’s a fair lad with a grin plastered over his handsome face. He then, gave a 90 degree bow as a sign of respect like he should've done.

“Yes?” Okay. She knew this guy, somewhere…. Come on, Soyou… Rookie... EXO? Well, that's the only rookie she knew.

“I just want to give you this. This’s old but I’m keeping this so that I can give it you personally.”

 

Btob. Too late.

 

“Thanks and Sorry. I know your group but it just didn’t come to my head earlier. Haha.. So, where are your other members?” Soyou looked around, trying to escape this weird awkwardness and stood up from the couch. She was actually looking for her own members inside the waiting room. Well, she did found them but they’re busy with other people.

“Preparing but I’m here. I’m your biggest fan, Sunbaenim.” He grinned again that Soyou thought that he’s kinda cute.

“Aw, thank you. Sorry but I didn’t get your name yet… Haha.’ Again, she laughed awkwardly while playing around with the album that she just got from him earlier. Someone save her.

“Peniel.”

“Pe…niel? So, should I call you Niel? Haha…”

“That’d do.”

He offered her his hand but before she managed to catch it, another hand suddenly got a hold of the his that the poor guy couldn’t help but to pull out his shocked face.

 

“I’m Woohyun. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Oppa? Why’re you here?”

“Well, good luck for the performance.” He uttered cheerily to the guy in front of him, ignoring Soyou's question but no one else knew but them that Woohyun was actually squeezing Peniel’s hand a little bit too tight, as if he’s trying to tell him to back off.

“Tha. Thank you. You too. Well, I guess I’ll be leaving. Good luck Soyou Sunbaenim.” They finally let go of each other’s hand and after the poor boy bowed for the second time, he quickly left.

 

“Niel-ssi. Thanks again. I’ll make sure to listen to this. Btob fighting!”

 

 

“He’s cute.” She murmured to herself but loud enough for Woohyun to hear her.

“Cute? I’m way cuter.”

“Tch. Maybe your fan girls would faint at your aegyo but it won’t work on me. I like natural cuteness.” She answered casually at his remarks and sat back on her couch. Without being told to sit, Woohyun was already beside Soyou and he quickly snatched the signed album in her hands.

 

“You’re saying that mine’s not natural?” He asked, pretending to be offended.

“Yeap.”

“So, you like that kind of guy, eh? With that mixed look… Someone from abroad…”

“Why’re you asking me about the type of guy that I like? It’s my business.”

 

Woohyun didn’t answer and stood up after giving back “Press Play” to her.

“Araso. Suit yourself.”

 

 

“Ahh, I know why're you like this... Congrats, Oppa. I heard that your album was a big hit. That’s what you want me to say, right?” She asked, raising her brows. He showed his sheepish smile as an answer but Soyou noticed that he was sighing when he left.

What’s wrong with him?

 

 

 

The concert went well. Fans were energetic like they always were but there’s something that's bugging Soyou's mind that she couldn’t get it off of her head when they’re on their way home. It’s Woohyun and his weird actions since these past few weeks.

And it continued when they met again backstage earlier.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter