Uncertainty feat. White Day

Backstage and Waiting Rooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(listen to Girl's Day's White Day)

 

“Hello?”

“Bora Nuna?”

“Oh, Woohyun-ah. Why?” Bora’s voice seemed bored, with her eyes immediately searching for Soyou’s figure inside the spacious waiting room. Oh, that fair lady had just finished changing her outfit and she was quickly heading towards her bag to look for some food, probably.

“Nuna, I heard you guys are attending the Hallyu concert. How is it?” Woohyun asked.

“Well, many idols came. EXO, Super Junior, GOT7. Wah, Soyou’s getting all hyped up for the concert with those cute guys around.” Bora answered with a giggle. She knew why this boy called, and she’s trying to annoy him for it. Well, it’s fun.

“Mwo… Nuna, why’re you telling me this? Haha…” He faked a laugh that Bora could notice it.

“Woohyun-ah, if you worry about Soyou, then call her. Don’t call me. I don’t want to listen to your voice.” She joked.

“Ey, Bora Nuna… You’re mean. And stop talking nonsense… Soyou? Haha… Tell her to have fun at the concert.”

 

Bora moved the phone from her right ear and turned to Soyou’s munching figure on the long couch quite far from where she was sitting. With loud music coming from the TV and Soyou’s attention was all at the concert, so for sure she couldn’t hear their conversation.

“Soyou-ya! Woohyunnie’s here!”

“Mwo?!” She mumbled loudly with filled with kimbap. Her attention was at the screen with the EXO guys performing their hit songs that she didn’t comprehend Bora’s call.

“Nuna! You don’t have to do that!”

“Why? Yah, Nam Woohyun. Listen, just confess to her already. I’m sure she’ll accept you. It’s been long enough…” Bora said casually while glancing at that particular lady nearby.

“I-I’m not ready…”

“Okay. If you want to know, Soyou is drooling over EXO guys here while eating a kimbap. Usually, she’d finish three kimbaps very quickly but now, she’s not finishing even half of it.”

“Nuna…” Suddenly, Woohyun was reminded of Soyou, talking so excitedly about those group of boys to him not too long ago that he felt a little down.

“You better be quick, Woohyun-ah. Who knows what will happen in the future. If she fell for another guy, then there’s nothing that I can do to help you anymore.”

 

***

 

 

 

Nam Woohyun felt bitter when he looked at the picture on his phone screen. Even though they seemed awkward, Woohyun still felt uneasy. Plus, he remembered that she had included that guy as one of her ideal types not too long ago.

He zoomed and squinted at the picture, not towards Soyou but to take a close look at famous EXO member standing beside her.

“Now, what does this guy have… Height? Okay, I approve of that… Big eyes… Maybe Soyou likes guys with big eyes…” Woohyun mumbled to himself while subconsciously trying to open his eyes wider but there seemed to be no effect. His eyes were still small.

“And what are they talking about? Hmm… I should ask Bora Nuna to ask Hyorin… Haish, what’s the point!”

A sigh escaped from his lips as he threw his phone onto the couch where he was sitting. Suddenly, he felt that his hope was fading away. He had no match against that almighty EXO idol.

 

 

“Woohyun-ah!”

He sat up straight when he heard that voice.

“Oh, Soyou-ya. Why’re you here?” He asked, trying to act cool but inside, he was already trembling. Soyou was still on her casual outfit that he thought that she’s just arrived at the event.

“Tada! Our albumie! Just to make sure that you have it! I already gave one to Sunggyu Oppa, Hoya Oppa and Sungjongie as well.” Soyou uttered after taking a spot next to him on the couch inside INFINITE’s waiting room. It was still empty since it’s still early in the morning. The other INFINITE boys were probably grabbing something to eat or went out to exercise.

“I already have it. Bora Nuna gave it to me not too long ago.”

“Tch, it’s always Bora Unnie, Bora Unnie. Just date already you two.” She pouted.

“Nonsense…”

“Hey, what’s that? Hey, it that our picture?”

Woohyun’s stomach started to hurt when he remembered his phone on the couch. He quickly tried to grab it but it was already in Soyou’s hand.

“I-I… The picture just appeared on my timeline.” He stuttered, feeling so nervous while eyeing the brunette who was squinting at his phone screen.

“Wah. The picture came out quite nice…” She mumbled loud enough for Woohyun to hear her.

“Wha… Yah, Kang Soyou… Do you, I mean happen to like that guy standing next to you?” He asked carefully with that pain still didn’t subside from his stomach. He was nervous for her answer.

“I don’t know… Maybe? He looks handsome in person.” A giggle escaped from her lips as she rested her back onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter