Summer - Special Girl

Backstage and Waiting Rooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He always liked purple. Purple bags, clothes and even a lady, whose name was Bora.

 

Yoon Bora.

To him, she’s too pretty, too dazzling whenever he laid his eyes on her ever since he first knew her years ago. Even so, he didn’t dare to come close although his heart wanted him to do so because he’s already too mesmerized just by watching her at this distance.

Or maybe he’s not that confident yet.

“Good luck for your concert! I’ll be watching!”

She’s always full with energy and seeing that radiant smile, Lee Howon thought that he’s going to fly.

“Thanks, Nuna!” Sungjong replied to her along with a high five. The cheery lady continued to give high fives to the members in the waiting room but when she walked close to a guy who was busy fixing his hair at the dressing table, she halted.

“Yah, Kim Sunggyu! You have a guest!”

“Yeah…” He replied nonchalantly, still fixing his gaze onto the mirror which made Bora pouted.

“You should at least greet me, Oppa.”

“Okay, okay, sorry.” The INFINITE’s grandpa leader suddenly turned to face her while fixing his stage outfit.

“Now, how do I look, Bora-ya?” He continued while wriggling his brows at her.

“Tch, at least you should fix your tie.” She mumbled and pulled Sunggyu’s tie harshly. That choked him a little but he was practically grinning all the time.

 

Hoya was aware of those two, even all the other members did and Hoya couldn’t help but to feel a little down when he saw their closeness. Well, Yoon Bora was always close to anyone but when he saw her with his leader, he could feel that their friendship was something more than that.

He could only sigh.

“They should date already, right?” Dongwoo, his best friend spoke with a bottle of water in his hand but Hoya didn’t reply.

No, he didn’t want them to date since he always adored that lady. But being friends with Bora was a blessing enough for him that he didn’t dare to ask her more. He was too afraid.

And so, seeing Bora was all that he could do.

 

 

***

 

Summer was refreshing, with the sun and beach which made the season cooler and that day, INFINITE and SISTAR were in the same event again. An outdoor variety show, hundreds of fans and the sandy beach, it was a hot day for everyone.

Yoon Bora always loved sports and she loved going to shows like this. Both were her favourite things in this world and she didn’t mind doing her best at it. The fans loved it as well.

“Good luck, Bora-ya.” Sunggyu uttered with his much so called enthusiasm. He’s already sitting on the sandy beach when the show had just started not too long ago. But to Bora, it’s good enough when he raised both his arms for her.

“Yes! Fighting!”

“Good luck, Nuna!” The other younger members shouted and standing amongst the hyper INFINITE members were the quiet looking Hoya. He wanted to yell out a good luck cheer for her but it seemed that she already got more than enough.

“Another 5 minutes…” She mumbled to herself as she was feeling nervous.

Seeing her like this, Hoya suddenly thought of saying something to lose her anxiety. He carefully walk closer to Bora.

“Bora-ssi. You should warm up in the meantime.”

“Oh, you’re right…”

“Like this.” Hoya lifted his legs, one at a time as is he’s running and soon, Bora followed. And as they were warming up together, all Yoon Bora would do at that time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter