Autumn - One Day

Backstage and Waiting Rooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kang Jihyun doesn’t feel like getting up as she can hear the sound of the pouring rain from outside. Autumn mornings always make her feel like staying in bed all day, more than in cool winter days because during winter, she would definitely get up for hot mushroom soup.

She pulls the sheets up to her head but she stops when she can feel the bed moving.

“Where are you going?” She asks in her morning voice. The blanket is now up to her nose that only her puffy eyes can be seen.

“I have a fan signing event.” He answers after grabbing his towel.

“Now? It’s still morning, Jagi… Plus, it’s raining…”

The lad can only chuckle at Soyou’s whine.

“Let’s stay in bed longer.” She continues and soon, he sighs. Giving up, he throws his towel and lies down next to her on the huge bed.

“Good morning, Beautiful. You know I can’t stand hearing your morning y voice.”

“I know. And good morning to you too.” Soyou smiles, feeling satisfied like every time when she always wins him. That morning, those two cuddle with each other on bed that she thought she didn’t ever want to get up, ever. The warmth that she feels, as if she longs for more when she hugs him closer, nuzzling her face closer to his chest.

 

“Yah, we’d stay in here longer if you do that.” He warns but Soyou can only chuckle.

But then, she twitches when she can feel his warm breaths on her neck that soon turns into kisses.

“Oppa, please. I want to sleep.” Even though she said that, it seems like she’s enjoying the attention she gets.

“Okay. That’s enough, Soyou-ssi. I have to get ready for the fan sign. I have to prepare breakfast as well.” He suddenly let go of his hold and tries to get up but before he could do so, Soyou quickly grabs his hand.

“Woohyun-ssi…”

Nam Woohyun sighs again at his love’s childish acts and turn to sit back on the bed just to tickle her so hard. And so in the end, she also gets up with him.

 

***

 

“*Touch my body, we’ll go faster little by little. Oh everybody~*”

“Aye, stop it Oppa.” Soyou immediately yells out to him when she enters the kitchen.

“Why? It’s my favourite song. Even though it's kinda old.” As soon after that, frying sound can be heard and a yummy aroma of kimchi pancake seeps through the small kitchen that Soyou’s stomach loudly grumbles. Carefully, she peers from his back, trying to see what he is cooking even though she already knew.

She silently sneaks her arms around Woohyun’s waist, hugging him from behind.

“What are you making?”

“Oh, Kang Jihyun-ssi. I’m making breakfast now as you can see.” He replies and unclasps her hand before turning around to face her. And now, it’s his time to hold her waist and pulls her closer.

“You’re putting more makeup to see your fans, Oppa?” She squints at him, noticing that he put on a little too much BB cream.

“Of course. It’s been a while since I’ve made a fan signing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter