Spring - Love Blossom

Backstage and Waiting Rooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The morning was perfect for Kim Dasom. Gentle wind was brushing her cheeks softly as she closed her eyes in outermost bliss, feeling the spring air that she had always loved. With hands rested on the rail before her, she thought that this was the best feeling ever.

“You like it that much?”

Snapped, she turned to the voice and smiled.

“Of course, Oppa. Look, the flowers are so pretty…” Dasom cooed, pointing out to beautifully blooming flowers quite far from where they were standing but the guy before her didn’t even look at that direction that she pointed.

He was only looking at her.

 

“Yah!”

Both of them quickly turned to the yell but before they knew it, the owner of the voice had already standing in between them, squeezing his body through the small space between.

“It is break time? When are you guys starting again?” He asked while turning to face Dasom. The lass could only laugh at his jumpy attitude. Maybe he just had his morning coffee, she thought to herself.

“What are you doing here, Hyung?”The guy beside him asked, sounded a little annoyed.

“Can’t I just show some support to my best friend? And Dasom as well.” He glanced at his friend and turned his attention back to the beautiful girl beside him. With that idiotic grin plastered on his face, he took out a couple of sweets from his pocket and handed them to Dasom.

 “Just in case if you’re too tired.”

“What about me?” The other guy whined while tapping his friend’s back right before Dasom could thank him.

“I already gave you some before, right?”

 

“Standby in 10 minutes!” The director’s voice echoed throughout the place when that friend could even protest. Staffs were fixing their stuffs, readying their equipment and it seemed that the coordinators were rushing towards them as well.

“Thanks, Oppa.”

“Okay. I’ll be watching you. Good luck. You too, Myungsoo-ya.” After patting both of his friends’ shoulders, the choding then skipped his way towards the director and soon after that, the coordis were already fixing those two’s make ups.

“Tch, Sungyeol Hyung is unbelievable.”

“Why? He’s being nice.” Dasom queried, putting in one of the sweets into .

“Yah, Kim Dasom. You’re eating one now? We’re starting soon!”

“It’s just a candy. Sheesh!”

 

 

“Action!”

Music was playing and Dasom knew what she had to do and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter