Ideal Type-feat. A

Backstage and Waiting Rooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  feat.A by GOT7

 

 

Guerilla Date

“Last but not least, Soyou-ssi! So, what do look first in a guy?”

“Someone who’s warm and understands me. I don’t look at appearance too much.” She answered without any hesitation.

“Aye, but her ideal type is Gong Yoo.” Hyorin protested, earning a laugh from the MC.

He then, took out several pictures and beside him was a board with the SISTAR members’ pictures and also many straight lines. They were already finished with the outdoor part and now, they’re doing the interview indoor. The other members were done with their ideal guys and that’s just left with Soyou.

 

“Okay Soyou-ssi, Lee Minho or Kim Soohyun?” The MC asked.

“Lee Minho.”

“Why? You don’t like guys with single eyelids?”

“No.” She seemed to hesitate for a second.

“Okay, Lee Minho or Gong Yoo?”

“Gong Yoo!”

“Gong Yoo or Junggigo?”

“Gong Yoo.” Soyou laughed while mentioning that name. “Junggigo Oppa is very far from my ideal type.”

“Wa, so it’s finally Gong Yoo!”

 

“Soyou here, she’s very picky. I think she’s going to be the last one among us to get married.”

Soyou could only let out a fake laugh at Hyorin’s statement.

“Oh! It could be that no guy would want to approach Soyou Unnie since she always gets so serious whenever she’s eating.” This time, Dasom butted in.

“Yah! It’s not only me! I think it’s the four of us! All of us eat so well.” Soyou uttered, earning laughter from the members and also the MC.

 

***

 

Beatles Code

Nam Woohyun couldn’t look up. There were five beautiful ladies sitting in front of him and somehow, he felt a little nervous.

“Woohyun-ssi! There’re five girls here! Any of them close to your ideal type?”

He was flustered when he looked up to the MC and then, to the 4Minute members. He already expected that this kind of question would come out today and he already prepared for the answer… right?

But then, Woohyun slightly jerked when he could feel Key tapping his shoulders.

“Woohyun likes cute girls that can sometimes be y.”

“Oh.. Like innocent y…” The MC replied to Key’s comment.

 

“Ah… It’s true. I like innocent y kinda girls. I also believe in destiny. Once I saw that one girl and if I suddenly got the feeling when I first looked at her, then I know that she’s the one.” Woohyun answered, still looking all flustered.

“Ah! If it’s cute and y, it’s Hyuna!” Jiyoon suddenly yelled while holding Hyuna’s arm.

The people in the studio cheered but the two of them. Woohyun could only look down, and so did Hyuna.

“So, Woohyun-ssi, is Hyuna your destiny?” The MC cooed which also almost made Woohyun cringed.

“Let’s just move on, shall we? We’ll let their own destiny decide!” Key suddenly stood up that in the end, the question remained unanswered until the end of the recording.

 

***

 

Music Bank

Soyou couldn’t stop laughing even after the backstage recording ended a while ago. Seeing the INFINITE members dancing to their song to her, was the funniest thing ever, especially Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

 

When I feel someone looking at me
I turn around and you’re always there (hey girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter