15

That Summer

Giving out a cry as she felt a pull at her legs, she fell downwards from a height which can easily kill a normal person, but she was no normal person. Firing her gun towards whatever that was gripping on her legs, she did a back flip once her legs were freed to face the front. Despite that she managed to land on the ground safely, she was momentarily distracted when someone called her name. The creature did not bat an eye at its bleeding wound and dragged the woman into the dark back street this time.

 

            Gagging upon the foul smell, she elbowed the furry creature. Once she felt the grip on her slightly faltered, she made a spin immediately, giving a kick with her black heels, but to her frustration it dodged and escaped deeper into the alley. “So much for not wanting to dirty my clothes.” The woman cursed as she flicked blood onto the ground from her sleeves and slipped back the dagger into the hidden pocket under her elbow. She wasted no more time and ran towards the direction of the escaped creature.

 

            As weird as it was, she somehow ended up in an abandoned warehouse while following her target that appeared and disappeared, seeming to lure her into this certain place. She kicked open the entrance. Nothing jumped out attack her and she could not see anything else except for the darkness, where only a little source of light from the broken ceiling. Depending on her intuition, she knew there was certainly something inside, but where was it and how was she going to defend herself, she didn’t know. She was not the planning type, merely relying on her instinct and combat skills so it was no surprise when she just simply fired a few bullets the moment she felt movements on the side.

 

            Her aim missed the opponent, nevertheless the bullets pierced through the wooden building and allowed more lights to come in, giving her a better visual.

 

“Long time no see.” The woman froze and tightened her grip on her handgun. She recognized the voice.

 

“Yo- you’re not supposed to live..”

 

“Not supposed to live? Really? That’s the first word you said to your comrade?” The man laughed and showed himself. The woman that stuttered earlier did not hesitate to shoot at the man.

 

 “Tsk, tsk. How sad I am to be treated like this.” The man dodged the bullet with ease and suddenly appeared behind her, digging his claw like fingers into her delicate neck.

 

            “You- you’re not my comrade!” The woman coughed out and barely whispered out her next words. “Not any- anymore..” The man let go of the choking woman, stood stoically there while the blood stains on his claws.

 

“Well, that’s quite true. So, ex-comrade…” The woman lifted her head and glared at the man in front of her with hatred.

 

“How about a deal between us..again?” In a sudden motion, the woman threw a few daggers to the man, followed by the several pulls of the trigger on her gun, not even pausing for a second.

 

            The woman conveniently pulled out a metal from the wall and throw it at the man. The metal struck through his stomach, pinning him on the wall. Again, she shot another bullet, aiming his forehead, but before it could even touch it, it was reflected away easily, as if the man was just swatted a harmless fly away.

 

“Impressive, isn’t it? But I paid such great cost for this dominating power..” The voice of the man began with a mocking tone, but turned into a dangerous low pitch. He pulled out the metal rod from his stomach, not even flinching and the wound closed up almost immediately.

 

“What..exactly are you now?” Although, the woman had an indifferent face on but her shaky voice gave her out.

 

           “I thought you would recognize the difference in me if I just play with you for a little while, showing some of my abilities.”

 

“It’s not possible… to merge-” The woman’s sentence changed into a fit of cough when the man punched her in the throat.

 

“Oh yes, it is possible, but after countless times of experimenting those filthy DNA of the beasts. I paid a great deal to be like this too.” The woman continued to struggle despite that she was now being held in the air. A deadly grip on .

 

“Enough of chit chat, I did not come here to meet an old friend.. Is there still any agreement between us?” The women groaned and choked which the man snickered and threw her on the ground.

 

“You…you expect me to answer you without having a proper hear on your deal?” The woman said with such authority that made the man laughed in amusement.

 

“I knew you’re the right person for this… I want to have the Legendary ones on my side.”The woman laughed drily,

 

“I have no such power to give you this service you seek for.”

 

“Oh, you do have woman, those six little tamed beasts under you are good enough for me to recruit the other six in the wild.” The man grinned wickedly at her and moved his hand to enclose around again, slowly blocking her airway.

 

“Wha-what’s your purpose for that?”

 

“You asked too much question, unlike before… you don’t plan to be in this agreement from the start…” The man increased pressure on her neck, causing the woman to struggle feebly and face turning blue.

 

            “I give you one last chance before your little dogs come..” The woman managed to smirk at the man and even raised her eyebrow in a mocking manner although she was already becoming dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

 

“I’m will-willing to die than to wo- work with you ag-again…”Tears flowed out of the woman’s eyes and she closed them. The man was shaking violently in anger and gave out an inhuman roar.

 

“You see…there’s another downside of…my transformation. I couldn’t hold in any emotions. Especially my anger.” He picked up her handgun and aimed at her.

 

“This time.. I won…an-“ A bullet to her chest stopped her from talking, but it seemed that she was determined to finish her sentence. “And yo- you lost ag-again..righ-“ The man went frenzied and shot non-stop to the woman, but even with the deafening gun shots, the woman’s words still reached his ears. Right Yunho?

 

            The door was kicked open and blocks of ice with sharp edges were sent towards the man. “Red!” The man jumped into the air and dropped the gun.

 

“Oh, see Red. Your puppy came.” This time hail stones were aimed at him, but the man faded away, leaving only his wicked voice echoing in the abandoned warehouse. “Not yet the time to play with you all… hopefully to see you all soon..”

 

            “No! NO! Don’t die!” The guy who just came barging in cried out, but collapsed before he could even reach the body that was lying on the ground. Pants and footsteps were heard shortly, announcing the arrival of five other figures. They rushed to their friend that was sobbing helplessly on the ground while one particular went to check the woman.

 

 “Red! Stay awake! I will try to stop the bleeding. We will bring you to the headquarter!"

 

“Lay, it’s fine.. I know- You…all could barely…use your..ability..” Lay bit his lip and his hand that was on top of Red’s bloody wounds trembled. He looked towards his friend that was sobbing, before trying to lift her up but her weak voice stopped him from doing so.

 

“N-no, I will b-be gone fo-for good..wh-where’s my he-hero…?”

 

            The others helped the oldest to kneel beside Red. He held onto her cold hand desperately.

 

“Wh-what I ga-gave you…mu-st hand it to- he-her..sta-stay alive..an-and take ca-care of he-her fo-for me..” Giving a last glance to all of them and a smile that was more of a grimace, the woman finally closed her eyes, forever in a deep sleep.

 

            “No..n-no…Ye-yeon…Soo Yeon.. don’t die..”

 

“Minseok…” The doe eyed wrapped his arm around his wailing friend. His fleshy cheeks were stained with tears and blood, but he did not bother to wipe them away. Instead he held the peaceful looking woman into his arm. The others could only stare ahead numbly. They could not seem to be able accept too that their own team leader had just died like that.

 

-A/N-

So far..details have been revealed in this not so long chapter... is it disappointing? sigh I hope not! And I am so so sorry to the fans of Yunho, Jessica and Infinite...for using them as the villian and the dead character... >< ! Please for give me!

But still, look forward to the next chapter! Do subscribe and upvote if you like the story :)) but it's okay too if you dont as long as you comment or just read my story~

You know, i really dont know what kind of description i can use on dear Xiumin other than 'fleshy', 'puffed' or 'chubby' cheeks when he is so thin now..especially the face! >< anyway he looks so charming here with his smile..haha cant imagine him sobbing in the scene above...

And apparently this guy just make me grin stupidly just by turning his head around.. ==

This is pretty funny too..haha he doesnt look angry but his hand tells otherwise..

aww so cute! ><

Gahh~

I watched this! and my grin was so so wide when Hyungshik talked about IU giving him a candy...hehehe

Oh my! Iu looks so thin here~ >,<

And the end for now :))