17

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen

 

Author's POV

A week has passed since that sleepless night. Yoong and Jessica are still as close as ever maybe even more since Jessica is always, and I mean always, next to or near Yoong. As for Seohyun, she is still trying to get closer to Yoong and Yonghwa, well he's trying. As for Sunny and Sooyung, those two they are as cheesy as ever. But for Tiffany and Yul, things are changing for the both of them.

 

Tiffany's POV

School just got out and I decided to visit Taeng's grave. It's been awhile since I last visited him but I had something to tell him.

 

You see, ever since we got back from that beach trip, Yul and I have hung out a lot. He even gives me a ride to and from school when he can. Yul also has become extra caring towards me, I think he likes me but I'm not sure. But to be honest, I think I like him too.

 

I think I realized my feelings for him a couple days ago.

 

~flashback~

I was walking to class when I noticed Yul walking by, I was about to yell out to him but a bunch of noisy underclassmen surrounded him.

 

“Yul oppa annyeonghaseyo I made you cookies.” Some of them said and handed him the cookies. Pssshhh I can make cookies too and I bet my cookies are just as good.

 

“Yul oppa you were really cool in the final basketball game.” They soon began to compliment his basketball skills, okay yes he's basketball skills can rival Lebron but only I should be the one telling him that *pout*

 

But wait a minute, why am I being like this right now? Am I jealous? But why? It's not like Yul and I are together. And it's not like I like him like that right?

My train of thoughts soon came to a crashing halt, when one of the ty underclassmen had the nerve to hook her arm around Yul's arm and land a peck on his cheek! Okay that's it, this has got to stop before someone ends up getting hurt.

 

“YUL!” I yelled and marched towards him.

 

“Oh Tiff hey good morning.” He smiled.

 

“Good morning to you to Yul, come let's go to class we're almost late.” I showed him my eye-smile and intertwined, yes intertwined our fingers, and led him towards the classroom while glaring to every single one of those stupid clingy ty underclassmen girls.

 

Aish~ why did I even do that? The only time I have felt like this was with Taeng. Which only means one thing. I'm feeling jealous but why? Okay fine I admit that I always feel cheerful and happier when Yul is around and he makes me feel safe and secured, something I haven't felt ever since Taeng left. Though I felt safe with Yoong, I never really felt secured.

 

But if I feel this way, does it mean that I like Yul?

 

DUGUEN DUGUEN DUGUEN.

 

Yes, yes it means that I like Yul. My heart even confirmed it.

 

~end flashback~

 

“Hey Taetae.” I smiled and laid down the flowers on his grave.

 

“How are you now Taetae? Are you doing well up there? Have you met my umma?” I asked him. Yes, before Taeng died he told me that when he got to heaven he will meet my umma and tell her all of our stories together and ask permission to watch over me with her. Though it was sad, I was still happy he told me that.

 

“I hope you are^^ because I'm sure that the female angels can't get enough of you. Hehe.”

“Aish~ I know your probably pouting up there and telling me that I'm the only one in your heart, but Taetae it's okay. You can move on too. Because I have already let you go.”

 

“I know I haven't visited you in a while, but I didn't come here today just to say hello.”

 

“Taetae, you know I love you right? You know that you were my first in a lot of things. My first love, my first kiss, but not my first time, since we both promised to wait. Taetae you were my easiest hello but you were also my hardest goodbye. But Taetae I think it's time for me to say hello to someone else, and I think I've met him already. You're probably wondering who he is right? And your probably wondering how he managed to steal my heart. Well Taetae, he's name is Kwon Yul. I met him this year because he's friends with Yoong and Jessi. The funny thing is he dated Jessi, but only for like a day since our ice princess finally realized her feelings for Yoong. I'm not going to lie Taetae, I had a crush on Yoong too, but I realized now with these feelings I feel for Yul, that I only liked Yoong because he was there when you left me. Which is why I kept quiet about my feelings for him, but with Yul, I feel so happy Taetae. I haven't felt like this ever since you left. And I don't know how, but Yul managed to steal my heart. Your happy for me right? I'm sure you are, because you once told me that when I'm happy then you are too. Don't worry Taetae because you haven't disappeared in my heart, in fact you still occupy it because you were my first love. But now you're not the only one in my heart anymore. Because now Yul has entered my heart and I hope that I can enter his.” I revealed to Taeng's grave. I don't know why but I felt like I needed to tell him about Yul. I felt like if I didn't tell Taeng then I was cheating on him. After I spilled that all out, I realized that a tear has fallen from my eyes. I quickly wiped it away and gave Taeng a smile.

 

“That's all I wanted to say Taetae. I'll come back again and maybe next time I'll bring Yul. Good bye Taetae.” I smiled and got up and began walking back towards my car.

 

On my way back I accidentally ran into someone I was planning on seeing.

 

“Yul? What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“Oh hey Tiff, I just finished visiting my grandparents. I haven't visited them yet thats why. How about you?” He asked.

“Oh, I just came to visit an old friend.” I smiled.

 

“Is it Taeng-shi?”

 

“Eh? How did you know?”

 

“I heard from Sooyoung when I first got here. I'm sorry Tiff I didn't know, I'm sure you must have really loved him.” He looked down.

 

Aww~ cute, he looked like a lost child.

 

“Yeah I really loved Taeng. He was my first love after all.” I smiled.

 

“I see, do you still love him?” He asked with a sad look on his face.

 

“I will always love Taeng but I learned to let him go. Plus, I think my heart has a new owner now.” I revealed and his face lit up and then frowned again.

 

Seriously how cute can this guy get?

 

“Really? Who is he?” He asked.

 

“Hmm, that's a s-e-c-r-e-t.” I chuckled and he pouted.

 

“Aww~~ but Tiff~~ Yul want's to know.” He whined.

 

His aegyo is too much. I can't even. But wait a minute why does Yul want to know.

 

“Well Yul can't know, because Yul knows this person.” I meronged.

 

“But Tiff~~ Yul doesn't know a lot of people. He only knows Yoong and Sooyoung. And the guys on the basketball team.” He kept whining.

 

“Yul think. This person is someone we both know. Though I haven't known him that long.” I gave him a big hint before walking away. If he doesn't get this then, he is denser then Yoong and Jessica combined!

 

Yul's POV

Okay so this guy that Tiffany likes is someone we both know. But the only guys we both mutually know and hang out with are Yoong and Sooyoung but those guys have Jessica and Sunny. Which only leaves me. Wait it only leaves ME!! WHICH MEANS THAT TIFFANY LIKES ME TOO!! HEOL!! I don't know how and when but I just woke up one day and realized that I like, scratch that, love Tiffany. Every time she smiles I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart begins to race. And if we accidentally touch I feel a shock of electricity run through my entire body.

 

“TIFF!!!” I yelled and ran towards her before she can get in her car.

 

“Did you figure it out?” She asked and showed me her beautiful eye-smile.

 

“Yes I did and I just want to let you know that I know for sure that he likes you too.” I gave her a toothy smile.

 

“Oh really? But I won't know that until he tells me that himself.” She pouted.

 

Aigoo~ how adorable can this eye-smiling girl be?

 

“Okay if that's what you want. Tiffany Hwang Miyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter