13

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirteen

 

Author's POV


 

The gang safely made it back to Seoul. Sooyoung and Sunny were the first ones to be dropped off at their respected mansions leaving Yul, Tiffany, Jessica, and Yoong in the van.

The four of them were enjoying the peaceful ride when Yoong's phone began to ring.


 

RIIIINGG RIIIINNGGG

~phone call~


 

“yeoboseyo?” Yoong answered the call.


 

“Oh Yoong, it's me.”


 

“Oh appa, is something wrong?” Yoong asked, since his father rarely called him unless there was something wrong.


 

“No Yoong, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to know where you guys were and if Jessica is still with you.” Yoong's father laughed.


 

“Ohh~ I see, we're about to drop Yul and Fany off and yes, app, Sica is still with me.”


 

“That's great. After you guys drop off Yul and Tiffany, I want you and Jessica to head over to Jung mansion right away. There's something Jessica's father and I need to tell the both of you.”


 

“Ahh dae~ appa. We'll see you soon. Bye.”


 

“Okay son, bye bye. Take care.”


 

“Dae~~”


 

~end phone call~

Yoong's POV


 

Hmm I wonder what appa wants that he and Uncle Jung need to see Jessica and me. Is something wrong? Did our families fight or something? Are the Jung's moving? Are the companies in trouble?? Gahh~~~ I really need to know what and why appa needs us at the Jung's mansion!! The curiosity is killing me!!


 

“Yoong who was that?” Tiffany asked, pulling me away from my thoughts.


 

“Oh, it was my appa, and Fany-ah why aren't you calling me Yoongie anymore?” I pouted, which earned a chuckle from Yul and Tiffany, but a very I mean very painful pinch by Jessica.


 

“Ow ow ow ow, Sica that hurt.” I pouted at her and rubbed my arm.


 

“Hmmph.” She turned her head and crossed her arms.


 

“What did I do?” I mouthed to Yul and Tiffany, but Yul just shrugged his shoulder while Tiffany pointed at her phone and then at me.


 

Jessica's POV


 

Really? A pout? He had to pout because she didn't call him Yoongie?! Heol. Just heol. Arg~~ he is such a choding!!


 

I turned my head away from him, hoping he would be sweet and ask me what's wrong but he didn't. So I turned my head back and I saw him smiling goofily at his phone. Who is he texting now??? Aish~~ why am I so jealous?!?! gahh~~ this is killing me!!


 

Yoong's POV


 

After Tiffany pointed at her phone and at me, I checked my phone and saw a new text from Tiffany.


 

~text~

To: Yoong

Fr: Fany

haha you choding. The reason why I don't call you Yoongie is because it's too endearing and it won't look right since you and Jessi are together. PABO! Keke.


 

To: Fany

Fr: Yoong

Ahh~~ I see, but then why is she sulking and being all mad at me? What did I do wrong? Help me pwease p(^_^)q buing buing~~


 

To: Yoong

Fr: Fany

Aigoo~ Sometimes I don't know if your trolling me or just stupid. But you choding! Can't you see that's she's jealous??


 

To: Fany

Fr: Yoong

Ehhh?!?! why is she jelly? I didn't do anything to make her jelly.... right? Your the only other girl in this van, so then why?? #confused.


 

To: Yoong

Fr: Fany

Seriously?! Okay I guess I do need to spell it out for you then. Jessi is jealous because you whined about me not calling you Yoongie anymore pabo-yah. And why do you need to hash tag during text? #alsoconfused


 

To: Fany

Fr: Yoong

Ahhhh~~ I get it now, thanks fany-ah. And don't judge okay, hash tagging is now my thing keke, and besides you did it too ( ̄へ ̄) #copycat #ddilfany #mushroomfany


 

To: Yoong

Fr: FanyYou're welcome and YAH!! I am not ddilfany or mushroom fany!!! ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ #IMCHODING


 

To: Fany

Fr: Yoong

✌(◕‿-)✌


 

~end texts~


 

Author's POV


 

While Yoong and Tiffany were texting each other, a fuming Jessica was sending death glares to her boyfriend who seemed to preoccupied by his phone to comfort her.


 

After a couple minutes Yoong finally put his phone down, and shifted his attention to the sulking girl next to him.


 

“Sica~~” He used his aegyo voice, that she loves, and poked her cheek.


 

But he got no response, surprisingly.


 

“Sicachu~~” He tried again, but still got nothing, Yoong continued this for a while, Until a little light bulb in Yoong's choding mind lit.


 

Jessica's POV


 

Yoong tried to call me a couple times, but I stayed firm. If he doesn't want to apologize then I won't talk to him.


 

While Yul and Tiffany were enjoying each other's company in the back, Yoong and I were still sitting quietly. We sat like that long enough for the driver to arrive at Yul and Tiffany's mansions. After Tiffany left, my phone rang, alerting me of a new text.


 

~text (a/n: regular font- jessica's thoughts)~


 

To: Sicachu ♥

Fr: Yoong Choding ♥

Is Sicachu mad at Yoong Choding? If she is then Yoong Choding is bwery bwery (very very) sorry. \(_ _) #forgiveme


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter