1

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One

 

Author's POV

 

“Sica, Sica, guess what?” Yoong happily said while skipping towards his best friend's Jessica's seat.

 

“What?” Jessica replied.

 

“We have a new student coming.” Yoong smiled.

 

“Oh, really? Are you excited because it's a girl.” Jessica joked and playfully hit Yoong's arm.

 

“What?! No, it's a guy and it's someone we both know.” Yoong said with a playful smile.

 

“Really? Who?” Jessica asked curiosity written all over her face.

 

“You'll see when he gets here.” Yoong smiled before sitting down in his desk, right besides Jessica's.

 

Im Yoong, and Jessica Jung. Everyone at Soshi High knows who they are. The two are both smart, attractive, and rich. In short they are the whole package.

 

Yoong is captain of the soccer team and student council president. He's nice to everyone, so it's impossible to hate him, but guys are jealous of him.

 

Jessica is vice president and is not a member of any athletic teams. Jessica is known as the ice princess, but she really isn't. Her hobbies are sleeping and napping. And Cucumbers are her worst enemies.

 

Yoong and Jessica have been best friends since, well they can remember, and the two are very close, which is why many mistake them as a couple, even though they aren't.

 

After Yoong settled in his seat, the teacher, Mr. Lee, finally entered the class.

 

“Okay okay settle down.” Mr. Lee said.

 

“Now, I know, that you guys probably all know this, but we have a new student joining us today.” Mr. Lee announced and motioned for the new student to enter.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Yul-imnida, but everyone can just call me Yul. Please take care of me.” the tall tanned guy introduced himself.

 

The handsome guy that entered the class had all the girls ogling and all the guys glaring.

 

“Omo~ he looks just like Yoong. I hope he's as nice and caring as Yoong.” the girls said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter