5

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five

 

Author's POV

 

~The following day~

 

Yoong was heading towards Jessica house, when he noticed a familiar figure standing in front of the gates.

 

“Yul, good morning.” Yoong greeted and smiled.

 

“Hey Yoong, good morning to you too. What are you doing here?” Yul asked.

 

“Oh, I was going to pick Sica up for school, but since your here, I guess I don't have too, and I also guess that she said yes.” Yoong forced a smile and pretended he didn't know.

 

"Hehe, yeah she did say yes, but do you always pick her up like this?”

 

“Wow, that's great. Congrats! I'm really happy for the both of you. And yeah, I usually pick her up and drop her off, but since her boyfriend is here, you have to take my job.” Yoong said trying to sound as cheery as possible.

 

“Hehe thanks Yoong.” Yul smiled.

 

“Well, I better get going. I don't want to be the third wheel.” Yoong painfully joked and ran off to school.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

~Soshi High~

 

“Good morning guys!” I smiled while entering the classroom.

 

I don't know why, but after everything that happened yesterday, today feels great. I feel totally refreshed^^

 

“Good morning to you too Fany, but why are you so cheery this morning.” Sunny asked while Sooyoung nodded with agreement.

 

“Oh, well, I think I've finally let go of Taetae.” I confessed.

 

“Wow, Fany-ah, that's great. I think Taeng would want you to find someone else to be your knight in shining armor.” Sunny beamed, wow she is really happy for me keke.

 

“Hehe thanks Sunny.”

 

“Speaking of which, did you hear about Jessi?” Sunny asked.

 

“What about her?” I asked, totally clueless.

 

“Yah! Your one of her closest friend, and you didn't know that she and Yul are now dating!” Sunny practically yelled at me.

 

Aish~ I should have known. Aigoo~ is it possible to be happy and upset with your best friend getting a boyfriend? Because that's how I feel right now. I'm glad that Jessica found someone, but then my heart hurts remembering Yoong.

 

I wonder what Yoong is thinking of right now....

 

Yoong's POV

 

I walked into class and see Tiffany, Sunny, and Sooyoung talking and laughing near our seats, so I slowly sneaked up behind Tiffany.

 

“Guess who?” I asked and covered Tiffany's eyes.

 

“Huh?” She asked touching my hands.

 

“I said, guess who. Then I'll let go.” I repeated, keke it's really fun to mess with Tiffany.

 

“Hmm, is it, Yoong?” She smiled and turned around to face me.

 

“Ding Dong Deng! Nice guess Fany-ah.” I rubbed her head.

 

“Yah! My hair.” She pouted while fixing her hair a bit.

 

“keke sorry, Fany-ah.” I smiled at her.

 

“Okay, hold up. Did we miss something here. Are you two.” Sunny pointed at Tiffany and me, with a weird smirk on her face.

 

“What?! No, we're just messing around right Yoongie?” Tiffany answered and looked at me.

 

Umm, I don't really understand what's going on so I just smiled at them.

 

“Woah~~ Yoongie?! Are you sure there really isn't anything you two need to tell us.” Sooyoung inquired.

 

Oh now I get what those two are talking about. Aish~ such busy bodies.

 

“Yeah, Fany is right I'm just messing around like always and Yoongie is just a nickname.”

 

“Yup.” Tiffany smiled.

 

Me, Tiffany, Sunny, and Sooyoung chatted for a bit when Jessica and Yul finally arrived, hand in hand.

 

“Hey, guys, we have some great news for you two.” Jessica beamed.

 

Wow, she's really happy. She's practically over flowing with happiness.

 

“No need, we already know. You and Yul are together right?” Sunny smiled.

 

“Hehe, how did you guys know?” Jessica pouted

 

“Well, a little white bird told me plus you two are holding hands, and your faces look a little pink.” Sunny laughed.

 

Causing the others to laugh along, but I just stared at their intertwined hands.

 

I finally realized how hard reality can hit a person. It feels like being ran over by a monster truck, it hurts and it .

 

But I can't keep being like this, I have to at least try and get rid of Jessica in my heart. Even though I know, deep down, that will never happen.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter