Epilogue - YoonSic

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue – YoonSic

Yoong's POV

RIIING RIIIIINNNGG RIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG

 

“Ahh~~ what a beautiful saturday morning~~ good morning my wifey.” I smiled and kissed the

still sleeping beauty on her forehead before sitting up.

 

“Good morning to you too Yoongie.” Jessica replied, her eyes still closed.

 

“What? Your awake?” I asked laying back on the bed, which caused her to automatically wrap

her arm around my waist.

 

“Nope, I'm not awake, I'm just 7% awake.” She cutely replied making me chuckle.

 

“Sica how can you be only 7% awake?” I asked her.

 

“I'm only 7% awake because I'm not yet fully charged, so right now, I can only talk to you.” She replied.

 

“Oh I see, so how can I make it so your 100% awake?” I asked her.

 

“Hmmm, if you want me to be 100% awake, just stay like this for just a little while longer.” She said.

 

“Okay, then, Mrs. Im, your personal charger will stay with you until your fully charged.” I chuckled and puller her closer.

 

After a while, Jessica returned to her dream land, and I still held her in my arms, while her smooth hazel colored hair.

 

While she was asleep, my eyes were only focused on this sleeping angel in my arms. How is it even possible that this princess in my arms is my wife? Did I save the king in my previous life or what? I'm seriously the luckiest guy in the entire galaxy! But there is one thing I regret. And that is I never really asked Jessica to marry me. It just happened because Uncle Jung announced our engagement. But now I remembered how Yul tried to blackmail me in helping him come up with his proposal for Tiffany, and how Jessica came and told him with a hint of sadness in her voice, that I never really proposed to her. Arg~ I knew I was forgetting something when we went on our honeymoon!! Aish~ sometimes I'm a really big idiot, how can I forget to propose to my own wife? I need to do something about this.

 

Slowly and quietly, I got up from bed, tip toed to the bathroom and prepared for a special day, that should have happened on our honeymoon.

 

Jessica's POV

“Hmmm~~ Yoongie.” I called out after I realize that the familiar warmth I'm used to waking up to is not around.

 

I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone in our room, which is strange because even though Yoong wakes up and gets ready for the day, he always gets back in bed and holds me close.

 

I once asked him why he did that, but he just gave me his special smile and said that he did this because I was the first thing he would see every morning and that wouldn't be fair. So he gets back in bed, just so that he is the first thing I see every morning too. Him being like that is what makes Yoong different and special, but now here I am, awake, and alone. It feels so weird not waking up and seeing Yoong's handsome face.

 

Aish~ where did that choding head off to? Today's saturday, which meant, that we didn't have school and he didn't have to go to the company, so where is my Yoongie? I'm really starting to worry now because he didn't even leave me a note or text me where he is, I hope nothing happened to him. No Jessica, don't think that, I'm sure Yoong is fine, it's Yoong we're talking about. He probably got called in at the company for an emergency meeting or something, but usually these things happen later on in the day and it's only 10:22am......

 

After pouting and sulking in bed for a while my phone suddenly rang and I quickly grabbed it hoping that it was a message from Yoong but nope. It was just Tiffany. *sigh*

 

Text Message

Fr: Ma Pink Gangsta

Jessi~~ are you awake yet? I'm bored and Yul had to go to the office. :(

 

To: Ma Pink Gangsta

Well good morning to you too, Tiff. Sarcasm intended.

 

Fr: Ma Pink Gangsta

Hehe GOOD MORNING JESSI^^

So what are you doing? Are you and Yoong busy ;)

 

To: Ma Pink Gangsta

I'm just lying in bed. And no you erted little girl, Yoong and I aren't doing or did do whatever your little erted mind thought we did. Actually, I woke up and Yoong is gone :(

 

Fr: Ma Pink Gangsta

Wait What? Where is he? I thought he always stayed with you until you woke up?

 

To: Ma Pink Gangsta

I don't know, I just woke up and BAM! He wasn't there. I'm worried Tiff. Yoong didn't even leave a note, text, or left a voicemail.

 

Fr: Ma Pink Gangsta

Omo Jessi~ don't tell me Yoong left you!?!?! What did you do wrong?

 

To: Ma Pink Gangsta

YAH!!! HWANG MIYOUNG!! THAT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD JOKE!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!! OF COURSE YOONG WON'T LEAVE ME JUST LIKE THAT! HE LOVES ME TOO MUCH!! PLUS I WOULDN'T EVEN LET HIM GO!!!!!!!!

 

Fr: Ma Pink Gangsta

Okay okay, jeez Jessi, take a chill pill, I was just listing a worse case scenario. We all know how much you two love each other okay.

 

To: Ma Pink Gangsta

Aish~ now you got me thinking about him leaving me :( *pout*

 

Fr: Ma Pink Gangsta

Jessi, stop pouting, like I said I was just naming the worst case scenario, I'm sure Yoong is just somewhere. Did you even try calling him?

 

To: Ma Pink Gangsta

Not yet.....

 

Fr: Ma Pink Gangsta

IDIOT!! You should have done that first.

 

To: Ma Pink Gangsta

I know, I'll text you later, I need to call my Im Seobang.

 

Fr: Ma Pink Gangsta

Okay TTYL :D

 

~end texts~

 

After I stopped texting Tiffany, I got up from bed and prepared for the day. I silently breathed a sigh of relief seeing all of Yoong's belongings still in the closet.

 

Once I finished getting ready, I decided to call my hubby, but my phone began to ring.

 

~phone call~

“Yoongie!!!” I almost yelled out when I answered his call.

“Hehe good morning my princess~~.”

“It's not a very good morning for me.”

“Hmm? Why not? The weather is great today.”

“Because you weren't here when I woke up. I was lonely.” I pouted, even though he couldn't see.

“Aigoo~ I'm sorry I couldn't be there, something came up and I had to leave, so stop pouting, because I have a surprise for you later.”

“How did you know I was pouting? And what's the surprise?”

“haha Sica, I know you like I know the back of my hand, so I know exactly when you pout. Also, if I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise right?”

“I guess your right, but Yoongie when are you coming back?”

“I'll come pick you up at 7pm so you can see your surprise.”

“Ehh~~ but that's too long from now~~ Are you at the company? I'll go there and help so you can finish early.” I whined.

 

“No! I mean, no don't come, I'll be fine. Just call Fany and go shopping or go to the spa.”

 

“But I want to spend my day with you.” I pouted again.

 

“Sica-yah~~ stop pouting and sulking. I'll be done before you know it. But for now just hang out with Fany for the day okay?”

 

“Arraso~ but make sure you pick me up at exactly 7pm and no later.”

 

“I know I know... hey princess, I really need to get back to work now okay, I'll see you at 7.”

 

“Okay~~ bye~ I love you~~”

 

“I love you too”

 

~end phone call~

 

I half heartedly ended the call and texted Tiffany to come over right away and soon enough my best friend comes marching into my mansion.

 

“Hey Jessi, I came as fast as I can.” Tiffany smiled while we sat in the living room.

 

“Tiff, you didn't need to rush to get here.” I smiled at my best friend.

 

“I know, but I told you I was bored and Yul is busy with the company. Anyways, did you call Yoong?”

 

“No, he actually called me.”

 

“That's great, but what's the problem?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Am I that obvious?

 

“Jessi, I know your being troubled by something now spill.” Tiffany demanded.

 

“Okay, okay, well when Yoong called he said he probably won't be able to come home until tonight when he'll pick me up, because he has a surprise for me.”
 

“Okay and what's the problem with that? Aren't you glad that he has something special for tonight?”

 

“Yeah, but I offered to help him with work at the company but he quickly denied and told me to hang with you instead.”

 

“Okay, and that's a problem for you because...” Tiffany replied.

 

“Tiff, Yoong is hiding something.”

 

“Jessi don't jump to conclusions.”

 

“I'm not, jumping to conclusions, because I'm sure that choding is hiding something.”

 

“How are you so sure?”

 

“Because I called the company and asked if Yoong came and if the board had an emergency meeting.”

 

“And?”

 

“And Mr. Lee confirmed that Yoong never step inside the company and there was no emergency meeting or any other problem at the company.”

 

“Why don't you just call him and ask?”

 

“I don't know, but Tiff there's something else.”

 

“What?”

 

“Okay, well I don't know if I was just hearing things or what, but while Yoong and I were on the phone, I heard a voice, not just one but 2.”

 

“Jessi, it's not like Yoong is the only person on earth of course other people would be talking around wherever he was.”

 

“No Tiff, the first voice was a waiter I'm sure because I'm pretty sure he was about to ask Yoong if he wanted something, but stopped after saying “sir”.”

 

“Okay and what about the second?”

 

“The second w-w-was a g-girl.”

 

“WHAT!?!?! Jessi are you sure you heard right?”

 

“Yeah I'm sure because the girl told the same waiter what her order was and I'm pretty sure she ordered for the both of them because I heard her say “for my oppa.””

 

“Jessi, your not thinking what I think your thinking right?”

 

“If you mean to say that I think that Yoong is out on a date with some , then yes I am thinking that.”

 

“Jessi, let's calm down okay. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this.” Tiffany tried to help me maintain my cool, but just the mere thought of Yoong cheating on me, makes me boil with anger, jealousy, and sadness.

 

“Tiff, how the hell can I stay calm when my HUSBAND lied to me and may be out on a date with some clingy gold digger!” I shouted, tears falling from my eyes.

 

“Shhh~ Jessi. Calm down, I don't think Yoong is cheating on you, I mean it's Yoong we're talking about. He's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter