Epilogue - YulTi

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue – YulTi

Tiffany's POV

It's been 2 years. 2 years since Yul and I got together. The last 2 years with Yul have been AMAZING. Okay, I admit at first, when I first told Yul I loved him, a part of my heart, told me I didn't. It told me that Taeng is the one I REALLY love, but Yul changed that. Now I know for sure that I, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, love Kwon Yul, with all my heart, and if Yul asked me to marry him right here I would say Yes. But Yul has been acting really weird this past week. I asked him if something was wrong, but he just gave me his usual charming smile, wrapped his arm around my waist, and assured me that nothing was wrong. But I can tell he was lying, since his smile wasn't as charming. I wonder what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? What is Yul keeping away from me? Someone tell me?!?! *pout*

 

Yul's POV

“Im Yoong!! You better help me out or else.” I threatened that choding to help me with my proposal for Tiffany. Yes, I am

planning on proposing to Tiffany. But every time I ask Yoong for help or advice he would just smile and walk away. I think

Tiffany is sensing my stress/worry because she asked me if I had a problem, I lied and said no. I mean what am I suppose

to say? My problem is I can't think of a special, unique, unforgettable, marriage proposal for you. HELL NO! It's suppose to

be a surprise and it's suppose to be special. So I just lied, I hope she doesn't think too much about it.

Anyways, this past week I've been asking Yoong for advice and he would just blow me off, but not this time, because I have something that would cause that choding to be in very big trouble with Jessica.

 

“Arg Yul!! You wouldn't!” Yoong glared, while a tried to hold in my laughter.

“Try me.” I smirked and I knew I won.

“Okay, Yul I'll call your bluff.” Yoong smirked and crossed his arms, and right when he did a very distinct voice called out.

“IM SEOBANG!!” Jessica yelled and ran, yes ran, to Yoong and wrapped her arms around him.

“Did you miss me?” She pouted and glared at the girls' staring at Yoong and me.

“Of course I always do.” Yoong smiled and pinched her nose.

“So what are you guys talking about?” Jessica asked still holding onto Yoong.

“Hmm oh nothing much.” Yoong smiled.

“Yeah, we were only talking about Yoong's bachelor party.” I smirked.

“Oh I see, but wait, that was like 2 years ago, why are you bringing it up now? Did something happen that night?” Jessica pushed, oh ho ho Yoong, you are so going to get it, unless you'll tell me the words I want to hear.

“Oh you didn't tell your wifey yet?” I lifted my eyebrow at Yoong.

“It was just a normal party, it shouldn't even count as a true bachelor party, since we were underage, which meant no hard core drinking and no strip.., I mean inappropriate guests.” Yoong nonchalantly replied.

“Hahah that's BS Yoong. You know very well that party was a normal bachelor party.” I said and gave him a playful smile.

“Im Yoong, explain.” Jessica glared.

“It's nothing Sica-yah~ it was just a normal bachelor's party.” He smiled.

“Hmm, but when I asked you about your party you just said that you guys messed around and did nothing fun. So, tell me, did you lie to me?” Jessica lifted her eyebrow, while Yoong tensed up.

“Okay, okay, you win. Sica, the truth is, the bachelor party was a typical one.” Yoong revealed.

“By normal you mean, there were strippers right?” Jessica asked and Yoong nodded his head.

“Sica baby, are you mad?” Yoong asked after a long silence.

 

OHHH Yoong you are so getting it now. Keke, this is why you should have agreed to help me before things got dirty. I'm sure Jessica is going to kill you. I'm sorry Yoong.

 

“Nope, I'm not mad at you.” Jessica smiled.

“What?! Your Not?!” Yoong and I said in unison.

“Yup, because I'm mad at you and Soo!” Jessica glared at me and kicked my shin. Hard.

“Oww~ Jessi, why are you mad at me?!” I asked holding on my leg, while Yoong was chuckling.

“Because it was you and Soo, that planned that party. My Yoongie, is innocent, since he didn't know any better.” Jessica said and gave her hubby a kiss on the cheek.

 

Aish~ how come my plan back fired!!

 

“Haha this is what they call karma Yul. You tried to blackmail me and now you got hit.” Yoong said after he finished laughing his off.

“Hmm? Yul is blackmailing you?!” Jessica asked then glared at me.

“Mhm.” Yoong nodded his head, looking like a lost child.

“Kwon Yul!! Why are you blackmailing my seobang?!” Jessica glared and hit my other leg.

“Ow~~ Jessi stop with the kicking.” I said while holding onto my other injured leg.

“Okay, Yul, I promise I won't kick your leg again, if you tell me why you were blackmailing my Yoongie?” Jessica said and crossed her arms like a sergeant.

“Arraso, but promise me you'll keep it a secret okay.”

“Okay I promise, now spill.” She glared.

“Okay Okay, I wanted Yoong to give me advice on how to propose to Tiffany.”

“REALLY?! OMO!! I'm so happy for you Yul, I'm sure Tiffany will say yes! And don't worry this is just a secret between us. But why ask Yoong?”

“Because Yoong is the only one that's married out of all of us, and I already asked Soo, and he told me to just pop the question the next time I saw her, not very helpful.”

“Oh I see, but you know that Yoong never really proposed to me right?” Jessica smiled, but I knew and I can tell that Yoong knew that there was a hint of sadness in Jessica's voice.

“Oh right..” I said, and nervously rubbed my neck, how could I forget that those two became engaged because of Jessica's dad.

“Yup, but hey Yul, Yoongie and I have to get to class, but since Yoongie here probably won't be of any help. I can give you some advice.” Jessica beamed.

“Really? What?” I excitedly asked.

“Yul, you just have to be sincere. It doesn't have to be over the top. In fact, you getting down on one knee is spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter