15

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen

 

Yoong's POV

I followed Seohyun out to the garden where she decided to talk about that thing.

 

“So, Seohyun what did you want to say?” I asked.

 

“Well, Yoong, you know how our arrangement was made along time ago right?” She began.

 

“Yup, appa explained it all and he also told me that you were going to talk to your father about it.”

 

“Yes, and I called my father last night.”

 

“Oh and did he say he will back out since we both don't want it?”

 

“*sigh* Yoong, I'm sorry but my appa wouldn't allow it. He has a very strict rule when it comes to promises so he says that even if we don't want to we have to because promises aren't meant to be broken.”

 

WHAT!?!?! I thought that this whole thing was over.

 

“Wait, Seohyun, what does this exactly mean for us?”

 

“Well it means that we have to get married and there's nothing we can do to stop it.” She revealed.

 

“So that means there's nothing we can do?”

 

“I'm afraid so.”

 

“Seohyun, I'm going to be very straight forward here, but tell me, honestly, do you like me?”

 

I don't know why, but I needed to know how Seohyun really feels.

 

When I asked her that, she avoided my eyes and looked down before speaking.

 

“Honestly, I think I fell in love with you at first sight Yoong. But I know that you only have Jessica in your heart that's why I also refused to marry you because I don't want to force myself onto you. But now that appa refuses to cancel everything I don't know what we can do anymore. I'm sorry Yoong, but I don't think we have a choice” Seohyun revealed.

 

Aish~ what am I going to do now?

 

“It's okay Seohyun, don't worry I can get us out of this mess, for now let's keep the truth between you and me, don't even mention this to anyone including Yonghwa okay.”

 

“Okay, but Yoong don't misunderstand, even if I have feelings for you, I honestly did try to convince my appa to cancel.” She looked up at me with her innocent round eyes.

 

“I know Seohyun, I don't think your the type to be that way. Don't worry. For now let's get back.” I smiled and she nodded her head.

 

Jessica's POV

Aish~ those two have been gone for more than 10 minutes! Where are they? More importantly what the hell happened with their talk? I swear if they are not back soon I will personally drag their butts back here! I don't care if they haven't finished talking, they can finish their talk in front of me!

 

“Jessi, look their back.” Tiffany nudged me and pointed at Yoong and Seohyun.

 

“Hey, so what did you guys talked about?” Sunny asked as soon as they sat.

 

“Oh,um, nothing much, just something about a our companies.” Yoong smiled.

 

Yeah right Im Yoong, I know you and I know when you lie. I'm so going to bother you about this later.

 

“Really, is that why you couldn't talk in front of all of us?” Sooyoung continued questioning.

 

“Yup. It's confidential you guys know how it is right?” Yoong looked at us.

 

“Okay, if you say so, I just don't want you to tell us that your leaving again or worse that you two are engaged or something like that.” Sooyoung laughed, but I noticed Yoong tense up when Sooyoung mentioned engagement.

 

“Haha what are you talking about Soo, you know Sica is the only one I'll be with.” Yoong smiled at me.

 

But I still have this weird feeling, like he's hiding something and my instincts never fail me. But what exactly is that choding hiding this time.

 

I was going to question him about it but he was saved by the bell. Lucky choding but I'll find out what you're hiding from me or my name isn't Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

 

Yoong's POV

School ended and like always, I sent Jessica home. The car ride back to her place was really awkward, she kept looking at me like I was hiding something, which I guess I am, but she wouldn't talk or anything. I tried making small talk but she would just give me quick short answers. Finally after 15 minutes of driving we finally got back to her mansion.

 

“I'll see you tomorrow morning okay?” I told her while walking her up the front door.

 

“Okay, make sure to come a little bit earlier because of the student council meeting.” She reminded me.

 

“Yup I know.” I smiled.

 

“Okay I was just reminding you in case you forgot.” She smiled back.

 

“Sica, if one of us was to forget about that I think it would be you my sleeping beauty.” I laughed.

 

“Yah! I don't have that bad of a memory and I only slept in on a meeting day twice.” She pouted.

 

“I know I was just joking and you it was three times.” I laughed, and she playfully hit my arm.

 

“Yah!” She glared.

 

“Arraso, I'm just teasing, now you better get inside. Goodnight my sleeping beauty.” I her face.

 

“Arraso, goodnight Yoong.” She smiled and gave me a chaste kiss and was about to walk inside when I held her wrist preventing her from doing so.

 

“Yoong is something wrong? I can sense that your hiding something.” She asked when she turned around with a worried look.

 

Not bothering to answer her I pulled her in for a tight hug.

 

“I love you Sica.” I whispered in her ear.

 

“I love you too.” She hugged me back.

 

“Yoong what are you hiding from me?” She asked after I finally pulled out of our hug.

 

I knew she was going to ask again. But I can't tell her.

 

“I'm not hiding anything, remember I told you I wouldn't keep anything from you. Don't you trust me?” I pouted.

 

I'm sorry Jessica, but I have to solve this without you or anyone else knowing.

 

“I trust you, but ever since you and that Seohyun girl went out for a private talk you've been acting weird. Your engagement is cancelled right?” She asked.

 

Yeah, it was suppose to be. Aigoo~ Jessica I really want to tell you.

 

“Don't worry Seohyun just confirmed that her appa cancelled everything, that's all.” I smiled.

 

Am I turning into a liar now? Aish~ STRESS~~

 

“Arraso, I was just making sure because I would be really hurt if you have to marry another girl.” She frowned.

 

“Sica, don't worry okay, your the only girl I will ever dream of marrying.” I cupped her face and looked her straight in the eye.

 

“You promise?”

 

“I promise, now go inside, I'm sure your probably itching to take a nap.” I teased.

 

“Yah! You really know how to mess up the mood.” She pouted and playfully hit my arm.

 

“Arraso, just get inside. Goodnight, I love you.” I smiled and gave her a quick kiss before she finally got inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter