7

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven

 

Author's POV

 

Everyone is really enjoying playing game that Sunny suggested.

 

So far, Sunny and Sooyoung have both been King 4 times each.

 

The dares started off as fairly weak, like Sunny asking numbers 1 & 2, which happened to be

Yoong and Yul, to dance Gentleman.

 

Or Yoong asking numbers 5 & 1, Sooyoung and Sunny, to do the cobra dance.

 

But as the game went on, the dares got harder.

 

“Okay, next round.” Sunny said and shuffled up the 6 cards.

 

“3, 2, 1 pick.” Sunny said and immediately 6 different hands darted for a card.

 

“So whose king?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I am!!” Sunny smiled.

 

“Okay, what do you command?” Yoong joked.

 

“Hmm, oh I dare numbers 2 and 4 to kiss each others cheeks and then eskimo kiss.” Sunny smiled. (a/n: eskimo kiss- rubbing noses together)

 

Tiffany's POV

 

“So who are numbers 2 and 4?” Sunny asked us.

 

Aish, just my luck.

 

“I'm number 4.” I lifted my hand.

 

“Ohoho it's fany fany tiffany.” Sooyoung teased.

 

Aish~ that shikshin. You wait, when I'm King, I won't have mercy.

 

“Okay, Tiff is number 4, so who's 2?” Sunny questioned.

 

“I am.” Yoong smiled.

 

“HEHEHE~” Soosun laughed.

 

I swear those two are really each other's soul mates.

 

Yoong and I had to stand up and do it, but I'm actually glad that he ended up being number 2. This challenge just got 100 times better. Keke.

 

We stared at each other for awhile. I mean it's not the first time he kissed my cheek, but I have to do it too, plus the eskimo kiss. And not only that, but we have to do it in front of our friends. Ahh~ so embarrassing.

 

“Well, any day now.” Sunny clapped her hands.

 

Yoong's POV

 

Whew~ I'm glad Tiffany is my partner in this, because if it was Sooyoung or Yul, well that's just awkward and if it was Jessica, well then my heart might explode.

 

After Sunny's impatience got the best of her. I looked over at Tiffany and kissed her cheek and then she did the same to me.

 

Duguen Duguen Duguen

 

After that, we had to do the eskimo kiss.

 

We slowly leaned towards each other's faces. We rubbed our noses and were both smiling at each other too.

 

Duguen Duguen Duguen

 

When we stopped, I can tell that Tiffany was really blushing. Her face was practically pink.

 

And I know I was blushing too.

 

Now what I want to know is why my heart is beating so hard against my chest during and after this little dare.

 

“AWWWW~~so cute, are you guys sure you aren't secretly dating because the blush on your face let's us think that you are~~ ” Sunny and Sooyoung teased and sang the last part to the tune of When You Say Nothing At All.

 

Those two~ I swear. They're not even drunk and they're already like that. I can't even imagine what would happen if they were....

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Omo~ my face is burning up. And my heart is beating way too fast! The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy too. Yoong how much more can you affect me? Now that I realized my feelings, I don't know if I should hide them or tell you.

 

After Yoong and I did our dare, I looked over at Jessica and she did not look pleased.

 

She was glaring at us and her hands were balled into such a tight fist that her knuckles were white.

 

But why? Why does it seem like Jessica didn't like what she just saw? It's like she was jealous or something.

 

Wait, don't tell me that Jessica is realizing her feelings for Yoong. Eyyy~ no way. Jessica has Yul, so there's no reason for her to be jealous. Right?

 

Jessica's POV

 

Screw this stupid game. I don't want to play anymore *pout*

 

I can't believe those two actually did that! I mean okay fine it was just a kiss on the cheek and the eskimo kiss, but still! Those are things only a couple should do and those two are not a couple, so we just keep things rated G okay, which means hugs and only hugs.

 

“Okay next round!” Sooyoung said and began shuffling the cards.

 

“3, 2, 1.” Soosun called together and we all went for a card.

 

“So whose king?” Sunny asked looking disappointed that she wasn't king.

 

“I am~~” Sooyoung said and waved the card around.

 

“What's the order this time?” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Hehe, I want numbers 3 and 5 to kiss. On the LIPS.” Sooyoung smirked.

 

“WHAT?!?!” We all, except for Soyooyoung of course and surprisingly Sunny, said altogether.

 

“No way! New dare.” Yoong refused after hearing the command.

 

Yeah, new dare, because I'm number 5, and what if I have to kiss Tiffany or Sunny, that would be very very awkward!

 

“Why don't we see who numbers 3 and 5 are, and then we can decide.” Sunny suggested.

 

“Arg~ fine.” We all just agreed.

 

“I'm number 1.” Sunny showed her card.

 

“I'm 2” Now it was Yul.

 

“I'm 4” Tiffany said.

 

“Which means that Yoong and Jessica are 3 and 5.” Sooyoung smirked.

 

“Okay, I'm number 5.” I revealed.

 

“And I'm 3.” Yoong faintly smiled.

 

“Ooohhh so the best friends have to kiss.” Sunny chuckled.

 

Duguen Duguen Duguen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter