2

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two

 

Author's POV

 

It was lunch time and all the students gathered at the cafeteria.

 

Jessica was at their usual table, with their other friends, Sunny, Tiffany, and Sooyoung, when Yoong along with Yul came.

 

“Hey guys, this is Kwon Yul, he's new here, but we knew each other in middle school.” Yoong introduced Yul.

 

After everyone introduced themselves, Yoong and Sooyoung, being the shikshins of the group, dragged Yul to help get food for themselves and for the girls as well.

 

“Here you go Sunny bunny, omurice and apple juice.” Sooyoung said handing the plate to his girlfriend Sunny.

 

“Aish~ you two stop being so mushy, I can't eat.” Tiffany complained.

 

“Your just jealous, because..” but before Sunny can finish her sentence Yoong cut her off.

 

“Don't mind them Fany-ah, you know how Soo and Sunny are ever since they got together.” Yoong said while giving Sunny a don't-you-remember-not-to-talk-about-Taeng-look.

 

“I know, it's just that.” But Tiffany couldn't finish her words and just got up and ran away from the cafeteria.

 

“Sunny, see what you reminded her?” Yoong scolded the girl.

 

“Mian, I totally forgot about it.” Sunny pouted.

 

“Aish~ arraso, you guys wait, I'll go get her, she hasn't even eaten yet.” Yoong said and went after the eye-smiling girl, not forgetting to bring his uneaten chicken wrap and a bottled water for the girl to eat.

 

“What's wrong with them?” Yul asked Jessica, who was completely zoned out and missed everything that just happened.

 

“Hmm? What happened?” She asked confused.

 

But luckily Sooyoung explaind.

 

“Bunny, accidentally reminded Tiff, about Taeng, and Jessica, you know how Yoong is with Tiffany ever since then, so he went after her.” the tall guy said.

 

“Oh I see, but who's Taeng?” Yul asked.

 

“Taeng, was Tiffany's boyfriends, but he left.” Sunny looked down with a sad expression.

 

“Did he move away? Couldn't they just be in a long distance relationship?” Yul asked.

 

“Taeng, he died a 9 months ago, leukemia.” Sooyoung explained.

 

“Oh, I'm sorry.” Yul said, feeling guilty about inquiring further about why Tiffany suddenly ran away.

 

“I think that Tiff needs to get over it by now.” Jessica coldly answered.

 

“Yah! Jessi, you know how much Taeng and Tiffany cared for each other. How could you be so insensitive?” Sunny questioned.

 

“I understand that they loved each other, but I think Taeng wouldn't want Tiff, to be depressed for this long. She needs to let go. That way Yoong won't be worrying about her all the time.” Jessica replied.

 

“Oh~ are you sure you want Tiffany to let go for Taeng, or is it because your jealous that Yoong is extra caring towards Tiffany since then?” Sunny asked with a weird smirk on her face.

 

“What are you talking about, I'm not jealous of them.” Jessica huffed.

 

“Yeah, bunny, you know Jessica and Yoong have a contract.” Sooyoung teased.

 

“Aish~ whatever. If you guys don't believe me then fine. I'm going to class.” Jessica said and left the table.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Pshh~ Jealous my . Why would I be jealous of Yoong and Tiffany? There's nothing to be jealous about. Besides, Yoong and I are just best friends nothing more. Goodness, Sooyoung and Sunny really like to push my buttons. I shouldn't have told sunny about that stupid best friends contract Yoong and I made, because now even Sooyoung knows about it. Aish~ stupid couple.

 

I was walking out of the cafeteria when I suddenly remembered about Yul. Oh I shouldn't have left him there with those two, he might become lactose intolerant from their cheesiness.

 

But I can't go back now, but maybe I can yell out to him. Nope, bad idea, too many people. Oh, maybe I can turn around and signal him. Yeah that might work.

 

But as I turned around I was shocked to see his face so close to mine that I stumbled and almost fell. But luckily he caught me.

 

“Woah~ careful there Sica, you almost fell.” He said as he help me regained my balance.

 

“Huh? Oh thanks Yul.” I replied.

 

“Sooo~~ Sica how have you been, you never really answered my question in class, it was like you avoided me or something.” He continued.

 

Aish~ Jessica look now he thinks your avoiding him.

 

“No, I just wanted to pay attention to the lecture. I wasn't avoiding you.” I replied, whew nice save there.

 

“Oh I see.” He smiled.

 

It seemed like he had something else to say, but the stupid bell rang right when he was about to say it.

 

RIIIIINNNNGG RIIIINNNNGGG

 

“Oh there's the bell, we better get back to class.” He then said and grabbed my hand and led me back to class.

 

Omo~ he's holding my hand. His hands are warm just like Yoong's but I think Yoong's hand are little more comfortable since my hands perfectly fit into his, while Yul's hands are a little rough and are a little bigger. Hehe he really is a man now.

 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Yul let go of my hand, and went to his seat behind me. While I took my own seat. I looked to my right, and I see that Yoong isn't back yet. Aish~ he's probably with Tiffany. That choding didn't even get to eat as much. I wonder why Tiffany is so special to him that he didn't eat as much and ran after her. I mean, he used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter