10

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ten

 

Yoong's POV

 

Does this mean that Jessica likes ME?!?! ME?!?! Heol!! DAEBAK!! I feel like my heart is about to explode with happiness.

 

But let's see if she'll tell me keke.

 

“Ahh~ so it's someone we both know very well. Wait that's Yul right?” I gave her a smile.

 

Keke teasing Jessica is the best.

 

“It's not Yul~~” She sang.

 

“Hmm if it's not Yul, then OMO don't tell me it's Sooyoung?!?!” I said with a shocked expression.

 

“Yah! Pabo-yah! Of course it's not Sooyoung!” She half yelled at me and hit my arm.

 

Kekeke ahh~ so funny.

 

“Ehh?!?! Then who else could it be? Do you have another friend I don't know about and you telling me I know him is just to throw me off?” I squinted my eyes at her.

 

“Yah~ chincha~ I don't know if your trolling me or just stupid.” She pouted and started to walk away.

 

BWAHAHAH I just want to laugh really loudly her expression is priceless.

 

“Oi~ Sica where are you going now?” I ran after her.

 

“Back to everyone else.” She coldly replied without looking back.

 

“I like you too.” I whispered in her ear before dashing back to the others with a clear blush on my cheeks and my heart beating as fast as an F1 racer.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I like you too I like you too I like you too

 

Okay seriously is there like a malfunctioning voice recorder in my head? But it's okay I like what's being replayed right now^^

 

Aigoo~ so he was just teasing me huh. Aish~ that choding.

 

But he still admitted that he likes me kekeke I can't stop smiling hehehe.

 

And my face feels flushed and my heart. Omo I didn't think it can beat this fast.

 

Walking back to the bonfire, I managed to calm my feels down.

 

“Oh uri Jessica is back.” Sooyoung said mimicking Christina's voice. (a/n: you all know christina right? Kekek) Causing all of us to burst out laughing.

 

“Aigoo~ uri Sicachu ran away.” This time Yoong did it.

 

Cute~~

 

“Yoongie do your impersonation of Teacher Kang (ahn youngmi).” Tiffany requested while giving Yoong a cute look.

 

Aish~ that ain't even cute. I mentally pouted.

 

“Sunbaenim~~ that was SO funny right?” Yoong did the impersonation.

 

And everyone burst out laughing again.

 

Yoong and Sooyoung those two are definitely the best!

 

While Yoong and Sooyoung were joking around, I looked over at Yul and though he would laugh with everyone else, when the mood settled a bit, he would have a stern face.

 

Hmmm.. I wonder what's wrong.

 

“Yul, is something wrong?” I whispered.

 

“Hmm, oh, nothing. Hey Sica baby can we talk for a sec. In private.” He smiled.

 

What does Yul want to say that he can't do in front of everyone?

 

“Arraso.” I agreed and he took my hand and we walked away from everyone.

 

But I'm pretty sure no one even noticed.

 

Yoong's POV

 

While Sooyoung and I kept joking around, I noticed Yul and Jessica whispering to one another and then they just left. HAND IN HAND my I add.

 

Hnng~ I thought Jessica likes me? Why does she have to hold his hand? *pout*

 

Maybe Jessica and Yul are going to have “THE” talk. If you catch my drift.

 

Aigoo~ Yul mianhae. I didn't know it would turn out this way. I hope we can still be friends.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Yoong and Sooyoung were joking around, when I noticed Yul and Jessica leave. I wonder if anyone else did. Anyways, is Yul going to let her go now?

 

Yul mianhae. I don't know why but I feel sorry for you, maybe because you and I share the same boat.

 

Yul's POV

 

I held her hand firmly because this will be the last time I get to hold her hand as her boyfriend. Even though we were only together for less than a day, it is still one of the best days of my life.

 

After walking far enough that we can no longer see the glow of the fire I stopped.

 

“Yul what do you want to talk about?” She asked me, the moon illuminating in her eyes.

 

“What happened to seobang?” I asked trying to stay calm.

 

“Huh? O-o-oh th-th-that I-I uh umm.” She stuttered.

 

“Sica do you love me?” I asked with a tiny tiny bit of hope she'll say yes.

 

“Yul I-I-I..” She stuttered again.

 

“*Sigh* It's okay Sica, I understand. You love Yoong right?” I forced a smile.

 

Jessica's POV

 

What the? When did Yul find out? Did he notice too?

 

But since he already mentioned it, I need to be honest and tell him. It's not fair for him if I keep leading him on.

 

“Yes.” I replied and averted his gaze.

 

Yul's POV

 

“I thought so.” I tried to act like I already knew even though Sunny was the one that told me.

 

“But Yul I...” She tried to explain.

 

“No Sica it's fine really. But can you tell me why you accepted my feelings in the first place?”

 

“It's because you resembled Yoong.”

 

Heol. And I thought this day couldn't get any worse.

 

“So you only accepted me because I resembled Yoong? Sica did you even just a bit have any feelings for who I really am and not because I resemble Yoong?” I questioned raising my voice a bit which caused her to flinch a bit.

 

“........” But she didn't say anything and just kept looking away from my gaze.

 

“I see.” I soften my tone.

 

“Yul I-I-I don't really know what to tell you right now.”

 

“Sica, you don't have to tell me anything. Because I have something to tell you. So just listen okay.” I tried to smile and she nodded her head in response.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter