12

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twelve

 

Author's POV


 

Sunny, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Yul were the first ones to get up and prepare breakfast for everyone. The sun was shining bright so they decided to play on the beach for a bit before heading home.


“Hey Soo can you go wake up Yoong and Jessi.” Tiffany said while helping Sunny cook.


 

“Ehhh~~ Yoong I'm fine with but not Jessi no way! Last time I tried waking her up I got a bruise so no deal. Bunny why don't you go, I'm sure Jessi won't be as violent if you go.” Sooyung pleaded with Sunny.


 

“Sorry, Soo but I'm cooking. Unless you want Tiffany to cook then yeah I can go.” Sunny said while handing the spatula to Tiffany.


 

“NOOOOOOO!!!” Sooyoung yelled and Sunny gave him a look.


 

“I mean, I'll go. So bunny you stay here and please don't let Tiffany do anything besides chopping.” Sooyoung said and skipped off to Yoong's room first.


 

“Yoong~~ my precious shikshin buddy time to get up.” Sooyoung knocked on the door but got no response.


 

“Hmmm, he usually is a light sleeper.” Sooyoung thought out loud before opening the door.


 

“Yoong wake...” But Sooyoung couldn't finish his sentence when he realized that Yoong wasn't there!


 

“Bunny! Bunny! Bunny!” Sooyoung ran to the kitchen.


 

“Aish~ yah do you not want to eat?” Sunny glared.


 

“I want to eat but Yoong isn't in his room!”


 

“What?!” Sunny and Tiffany exclaimed.

“Did you check on Sica's room?” Yul voiced out.


 

“No, but why would he be there?” Sooyoung asked.


 

“Just go check.” Yul grinned.


 

“arraso, I'll be back.” Sooyoung said.


 

“Wait, let's go together I want to see this.” Sunny smiled.


 

“Ehh?! What about the food?” Sooyung pouted.


 

“Yul, can you handle this for a bit?”


 

“Yeah, no problem.” Yul smiled.


 

Sooyoung and Sunny were now standing in front of Jessica's room.


 

“Bunny you go first.” Sooyung said hiding behind the shorter girl.


 

“Aish~ it's only Jessi Soo, it's not like she'll kill you.” Sunny smiled and slowly turned the knob.


 

When Sooyoung and Sunny walked into the room they found Yoong and Jessica calmly asleep. Yoong was back hugging Jessica while the girl seemed very comfortable in his arms.


 

“Hehehe look at those two. I wonder what happened last night.” Sunny giggled.


 

“Bunny, I think it's better if we wake Yoong up and he can wake Jessi.” Sooyoung said.


 

“Heheh but there won't be any fun in that.” Sunny smirked.


 

“Oh I know what your thinking Bunny.” Sooyoung also smirked.


 

“On 3?” Sunny asked and Sooyoung nodded.

“1, 2, 3” Sooyoung called out.


 

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED?!?!” SooSun yelled in unison and then jumped on top of the sleeping couple.


 

“Ahhh!!! Sunny, Soo what are you two doing?” Yoong asked completely shocked by the sudden out burst and added weight on his side. While Jessica still remained asleep.


 

“We were just waking you two up.” Sunny smiled and got off the two.


 

“Yup just waking you up.” Sooyoung agreed and also got off of Yoong.


 

“Aish~ well a simple good morning and a tap on the shoulder would have been enough.” Yoong sarcastically said.


 

“Eh? Where's the fun in that.” SooSun pouted.


 

“Aish whatever!” Yoong ruffled his hair.


 

“But Yoong, why are you in Jessi's room anyways and why did you two seem so intimate?” Sunny and Sooyoung wiggled their eyebrows.


 

“Yah! It's not what you think you byun! There was a thunder storm last night and you know how she is with thunder.” Yoong scolded the byun couple.


 

“Oh arraso arraso. But hurry up downstairs. Breakfast is almost ready.” Sunny said before dragging Sooyoung out of the room, while Yoong just shook his head and laughed at his dorky friends.


 

Yoong's POV


 

Those two always so playful even though it's morning. But now I have to wake Jessica up. *gulp*


 

Okay don't get me wrong but it's not that I'm scared of Jessica, but I'm scared of what she'll do when I wake her up. Hopefully it won't end with me getting a cast.


 

*deep Breath* Okay first I should get off the bed and stand at a far distance so her legs won't reach.


 

Okay, now. I need something to poke her with.


 

Oh great just my luck there's nothing.


 

The only choice is to yell.


 

“Sica~ there's a cucumber on your shoulder!” I yelled and she quickly bolted up.


 

“Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!” She jumped out of bed.


 

“HAHAHAHAHA Sica calm down I was just joking.” I laughed at her reaction.


 

“Yah! That wasn't funny.” She hit my chest.


 

“Yes it was. Now go wash up everyone is waiting for us to eat.” I smiled.


 

“Arraso.” She huffed and waltzed into the bathroom.


 

Hmm I should wash up too.


 

Author's POV


 

After a while Yoong and Jessica both finished washing up and made their way to the kitchen.


 

When they got inside, Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany, and Yul were giving them a weird look.


 

“Is there something on my face?” Yoong asked.


 

And Sooyung, Sunny, Tiffany, and Yul shook their heads no.


 

“Then what's with the face?” Jessica asked.

“What happened between the two of you last night.” Sooyoung asked.


 

“Wh-wh-what do you mean?” Yoong almost stuttered.


 

“Jessi, did you and your mom have the talk yet?” Tiffany asked trying to hold in her laughter.


 

“Yah! Hwang Miyoung what are you blabbering about?” Jessica asked her face turning red.


 

“Oh nothing Jessi, it's just apparently you an Yoong slept in the same room. Is there something we need to know?” Tiffany smiled.


 

“We're a couple now. So it's natural for us to sleep in the same room right? Plus, there was a thunder storm last night.” Jessica coolly said before taking a seat around the dining table.


 

“As expected Jess-chic.” Sooyoung said, causing everyone to laugh along.


 

“But wait! Hold up! When did you two become a couple?!?!” Sunny asked when everyone was seated around the table.


 

“Last night.” Jessica again answered.


 

“Ehh?! How?” Tiffany asked.


 

“He confessed I said yes. Duh! Jeez Miyoung are you stupid or what?” Jessica playfully hit Tiffany's head.


 

“Yah! That hurt, and why are you calling me miyoung?!” Tiffany pouted.


 

“Because you acted like one.” Jessica joked.


 

“Hmmph Whatever SOOYEON~~” Tiffany teased.


 

“YAH~ don't play the korean name with me MIYOUNGIE~~” Jessica teased back.


 

“Okay okay, you guys that's enough let's just eat before Sooyoung finishes everything.” Yul joked and everyone turned their attention to Sooyoung who was too busy eating to care about anything else.


 

“So guys what should we do today?” Jessica asked after they all finished eating.


 

“Well, we decided to play at the beach for a bit and then go home.” Sunny replied.


 

“Oh that sounds great, we can all go swimming!” Jessica beamed.


 

“Yeah it does. So let's all get ready and go go ssing.” Yoong smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter