18

The Best Friend Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighteen

Yoong's POV

“So what did you want to say?” I asked Seohyun once we reached the garden.

“Yoong, mainhae.” She said..

“For what Seohyun? Why are you sorry?” I asked because I had no idea why she was being like that.

“I'm sorry for lying to you.” She said while she began to cry.

“Shh Seohyun stop crying, what did you lie about?” I asked and help wiped her tears.

“I-I-I lied to you about appa not canceling the engagement.” Seohyun stuttered as she began to cry harder.

“So your appa did cancel it ?” I asked just to make sure.

“Yes, he did. He cancelled.” She confirmed.

“But then why did you lie to me?” I asked.

“Because I like you and I know that you have Jessica so I thought that I can use the engagement to you win over.” Seohyun said crying even harder now.

 

I should be fuming angry right now, but I can't bring myself to yell at her because she looks so guilty about what she did.

 

“Seohyun I want you to know that I am really angry and sad that you lied to me. But I'll forgive you, because I can tell and see that your really guilty and sorry about what you did.” I said and quickly pulled her in for a hug to help calm her down.

 

“Really? You forgive me?” She asked her head still on my chest.

“Yes I forgive you.” I assured her.

“Why?”

“Because I know you feel sorry about lying and also because I'm not the type of person to hold a grudge.” I laughed and she did too.

 

I pulled out of our hug and gazed at her crying face.

 

“You should stop crying now since I forgave you.” I smiled and wiped her tears with my thumb.

Seohyun was about to speak when someone cleared their throat very loudly.

 

“AHEM!” Jessica cleared and stomped angrily towards us.

“Sica what are you doing here?” I asked her but she kept on glaring at me and Seohyun.

 

Finally realizing how close Seohyun and I were, I quickly backed away.

 

“Um Yoong, I'll go back to the party now, I think Yonghwa is looking for me.” Seohyun smiled and excused herself.

 

Jessica's POV

I followed Yoong and Seohyun to the garden and hid behind one of the trees close enough so I can see them, but I still couldn't hear them.

I carefully watch everything they did. It looked like Seohyun was sorry about something because she began to cry. And then Yoong suddenly hugged her!! When I saw that it took every ounce of will power in my body not to march over there and tear them far far apart.

I watch them hug until Yoong finally broke away, he wiped the tears from Seohyun's eyes, the way he does with me and only me, I may add. Arg~ Im Yoong you are so going to get it! But I still stayed hidden. But what I saw next just made my blood boil. The two had their gazes still locked on each other I swear if they got any closer those two would end up kissing and just thinking about that makes me ARGG!!

 

So I loudly cleared my throat and Yoong and Seohyun turned and looked at me.

 

“Sica what are you doing here?” Yoong asked, while he and Seohyun were still standing really close to each other. So I just glared at the both of them, and I think Yoong realized how close they were so he backed away.

 

“Um, Yoong, I'll go back to the party now, I think Yonghwa is looking for me.” Seohyun smiled at him before walking away. Really?! Did she need to smile right now?

 

After Seohyun left, Yoong and I were just standing there, while I was still glaring at him.

“Um Sica, do you want to go back now?” He asked me and smiled.

 

But I just ignored him and walked back leaving him there. If he doesn't realize I'm upset then arg! I swear I will hit him hard.

 

“Oi Sicachu wait for me.” He said and held my wrist stopping me in my tracks. I tried to pry away from his grip but he was too strong.

 

“Why are you running away?” He asked, my back still facing him.

“Hey, Sica, what's wrong?” He asked. I can hear the sadness in his voice.

“Nothing, let's just go back.” I coldly said and tried to break loose, but he still held on.

“If nothing's wrong then why are you being like this?” He questioned.

“Like what Yoongie?” I asked finally turning around.

“Hey hey, what happened why are you crying?” He asked while he cupped my face and brushed the tears away.

 

What the? When did I begin to cry? I don't even remember. But that look in his eyes, finally cracked me open.

 

“PABO! PABO! PABO!” I yelled at him and hit his chest repeatedly.

“Ow ow ow when will you stop hitting me when your upset?” He asked while he pulled me into his arms, but I kept hitting him.

“Sica can you please tell me what I did wrong? Hmm? The last time you did this was when we went on the beach trip, so tell me what's wrong now?” He asked me.

“You really don't know?” I asked after calming down and just resting against his chest.

“Yes I really don't know.” He said while my back.

“What were you doing with Seohyun just now?” I asked.

“We talked.” He replied.

“About what?”

“About the engagement.”

“What did she say?”

“She said that she lied and the whole thing is actually cancelled.”

 

“What? She lied to you!” I asked lifting my head up.

“Yeah, that's why she wanted to talk, because she felt really bad about lying.”

“I see, well then why were you two so close? And why were you wiping away her tears, the same way you do when I cry?” I pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter